HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:11 am

Due: Saturday, February 1st, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 pm

"Yo quiero Taco Bell."

Following the lovable Taco Bell Chihuahua gracing the titantron, Daddy Yankee's "Impacto" remix hits the PA System.

Joey Miles
"Fuck yes ferret, Dominik Diveraz! My nigga, my nigga."

Ted Cedar
"*Sigh* I miss Adam."

Dominik Diveraz, accompanied by his wife Samantha, begins to make his way to the ring, with a microphone in hand and a bunch of boos raining down on him.

Dominik Diveraz
"Calm down, vatos. Have some fucking respect."

Naturally, all this does is upset the Winnipeg crowd even more, forcing them to boo louder.

Joey Miles
"Yeah, disrespectful little shits. I hate Canadians, Theodore."

Dominik Diveraz
"Now, I got some good news and some bads for you all. I'll start with the bad news. I'm not here to wrestle tonight. Personally, I don't think any estúpido Canadians deserve to witness the excelencia of me wrestling live."

Naturally, this causes louder boos. It's by now that Dominik has made it to the ring. He helps Samantha in before entering after her.

Dominik Diveraz
"Now, the good news. Well, it's quite simple. I'm here. I came to this de mierda country. Not for any of you, but for another reason. See, in two weeks at CyberSlam, I'm going to be facing a certain English redneck puta. Yeah, you all know the one. His name is David Michaels."

For the first time since Dominik came out, the audience cheers due to the mention of the World Heavyweight Champion, but those cheers slowly start to fight with boos as Canada has always had a 'unique' relationship with the World Heavyweight Champion...

Dominik Diveraz
"A couple of weeks ago, before XWA's little break, Vendetta started off with a little video from this perra. It was one of the most racist things I've ever witnessed. First of all, not all Mexicans enjoy Taco Bell. Most actually hate it because it's not authentic Mexican. A bunch of coños remilgadas, they are, but none the less. You insulted my heritage. You insulted my race. You insulted me. And I'll be damned if I'm just gonna sit here and take it! I don't know what kind of match we're going to have two weeks from now, but I know you're not gonna walk out of it as the World Heavyweight Champion. You're patético! You walk around here acting like you were born and raised in the most incestuous, hillbilly places ever, but you were born in England! At least I have pride for where I came from. The blood of Mexico runs through my veins and when you insult them, you insult me! Now get the hell out here, pendejo! Right now! I want you to look me in the eyes, be a man and try some of that racist shit you pulled a couple of weeks ago. See if you get away with it in front of me!"

Joey Miles
"He doesn't know what stip they are having at CyberSlam? After Michaels crappy stunt last week, the match should take place at a Taco Bell!"

Ted Cedar
"The genius of Joey Miles, ladies and gentlemen...never ceases to amaze."

Joey Miles
"Is that was a legit compliment, fuck you. If it was a sarcastic comment, fuck you."

Ted Cedar
"I get the idea...oh wait a minute! Looks like a certain Showstealer isn't going to back down from a challenge here tonight!"

An incredibly mixed reaction bursts into life from the crowd, as David Michaels' theme music hits the arena's speaker system. It is well documented that Canada has never been a fan of David Michaels and he has trolled the entire nation for over five years now. Still, about half the crowd appear to have forgiven him for what his brother 'done'...logic. Case in hand, Michaels wants out from under the titantron, dressed in his street clothes from not competing here tonight with the XWA World Heavyweight Champion sitting proudly over his left shoulder. He doesn't appear to be in the best of moods, as he walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Dominik, the smaller of the two men, stands his ground in the centre of the ring as Michaels brushes past him and receives a mic through the ropes from Laura Watts. He turns and faces his opponent for CyberSlam, as his entrance music dies away.

David Michaels
"So word on the street is somebody is out here trying to call me out, saying I was racist to them and offended an entire nation last week...so where is he?!"

Michaels turns his head from left to right, looking out across the ring and at the crowd...more specifically directly over Dominik's head, clearly mocking his smaller stature.

David Michaels
"No, like seriously? I can't see him...where is he?!"

Dominik stands on his tip toes, waving his arms in the air before giving up and looking at his wife, Samantha. Eventually Michaels looks down a few inches and spots Dominik, who just gives him a stern look.

David Michaels
"OH! There you are! You must have grown smaller since I last saw you! You had me worried there for a second...anyway, I was sitting there in the back wondering how much your wife would cost for a couple of hours, eating a couple of tacos and thinking about mowing my lawn when I get home tonight...and I heard that you were out here getting offended by my little trip to Taco Bell last week! Now, I'll admit, I've never been much of a communicator especially when it comes to international relations and I'll also be the first one to admit that must people...well...they hate me. I mean, just look at my last half year here in the XWA. I screwed over Hitman Alex for this World Title, I fooled Kanimaniac and Caleb Spires in the process of getting into the Chamber match for this title, I've managed to get one commentator fired for hating me so much, he got replaced by one that hates me even more, I ended the career of Tyler Lawson who has hated me since he was pretty much born, I'm fairly certain my tag team partner hates me anyway and now I'm stood in a wrestling ring in the middles of Canada where they hate me for screwing over a certain national hero...apparently! So excuse me if I offended you last week...it just appears to come with being...me."

Those mixed reactions arise once again, but a fair few laughs can be heard through Michaels listing off the people he doesn't entirely get along with.

David Michaels
"I accept all that. I do, I really do. But what I won't accept is being called a racist and that I hate your country of Mexico. Let me tell you seomthing, Vato...I don't hate Mexico. I just hate...YOU! You seem to think that just because you won some little match to get a shot at this title, that you're somehow on my level. Lets get it into that tiny dome of your's right now - you're not on my level, either in a ability sense or a literal height sense. I don't care either what type of match we have at CyberSlam, because the result will be the same and that's me walking out of that arena with the XWA World Heavyweight Championship still in my possession. So if you think for one second I was going to come out here and be intimated by your little bilingual rant, then you're sadly mistaken, esse!"

Ted Cedar
"Do you think Dominik expected that response?"

Joey Miles
"What, for him to come out here and be racist again? Obviously he did! Though I do wonder how much his wife cos--"

Ted Cedar
"OK, take it easy..."

Joey Miles
"Always trying to hold a playa back, Cedar..."

Another loud crowd reaction is heard, as the two men stare at one another with real intensity. This one has managed to get incredibly personal, incredibly fast! Dominik is visibly getting upset in the ring.

Dominik Diveraz
"First of all, calling me esa, vato...That shit needs to stop right now. I'd tread a very thin line if I were you. I may not be big, but I'm not the motherfucker you want to piss off. And don't you ever dare talk about Samantha again. I will rip your fucking corazón out and feed it to that bitch you hang around with, Sugar. I'm sick of the shit, David. You claim I'm not on your level? Good. I don't want to be on your level. I'd have to drop down a few notches. Yo soy Dios. Usted no es mierda. You come out here, you disrespect me, you disrespect my wife and you disrespect my race. You think I'm just gonna stand for that, puta? You made this personal. At CyberSlam, it isn't just gonna be about me winning the World Heavyweight Championship to further my own career. It's about taking the World Heavyweight Championship from you and hindering yours. You're gonna learn your lesson, whether I need to beat you with ladders, keep you from standing or straight up make you say 'I Quit'. You're going the fuck down coño."

Ted Cedar
"Well, it doesn't seem like David brightened Dominik's mood at all when he came out here."

Adam Dennis
"Of course he didn't. He came out here acting racist and then said he isn't racist. What the fuck kinda shit is that?"

Dominik and David stare across the ring at one another, sparks ready to fly. David goes to lift the microphone to speak, but he's cut off.

Dominik Diveraz
"Cierra la boca. I'm not done talking yet."

Michaels appears a bit angered by being interrupted, but he lets his soon-to-be opponent speak.

Dominik Diveraz
"You act all high and mighty, like you're the King around these parts. And, y'know what? Maybe having that title does make you the King. But y'know what it doesn't make you? Better than me. Hell, in case you forgot, I'd be the Champion right now if it weren't for some stupid backstage politics. Unlike that maricón Hitman Alex, I would've been successful in defending it in that Chamber match. Then, like you did, I would've went on to defeat Tyler Lawson at XtremeMania. Nobody in this company can touch me. I'm better than all of you. Whether it's a David Michaels or a JHalc or an Evan Flare or a Hitman Alex. It doesn't matter. I'm better than all of you. Yo soy el mejor en el mundo y usted es debajo de mí. Now I'm done."

Ted Cedar
"Dominik is certainly confident in his own abilities, despite Michaels' attempts to ridicule him..."

Adam Dennis
[i]"He also talks a butt load of smack. That's really important, Cedar...hell, it's the most important aspect of an athlete!"

Michaels is now doing his up most in order to stay calm, but his temper is clearly rising. He nods his head at the number one contender for his World Heavyweight Title, before looking down at the mat and slowly raising the mic back up to his mouth.

David Michaels
"Soooo...you're done? You're telling me that YOU have decided that you are finished speaking and I can now reply to what you just said? Wonderful...guess you won't be needing this any longer then..."

The intensity, which was already at a high enough level as it was, just gets turned up a few nothces as Michaels suddenly snatches the microphone out of Dominik's hand and it flies through the ropes, thudding to the floor in front of the entrance ramp. The Mexican superstar looks at Michaels with a real stare of death, this close to smashing him in the face for his actions. Michaels holds his ground, as he's done playing games. His facial expression changes entirely to a serious nature and the bass in his voice increases, as a boiling point is finally being reached here on Vendetta!

David Michaels
"Back the hell up, before I shove this microphone where she has been way too many times...."

The crowd have now stopped caring that they are not too fond of either man and are hooked to this confrontation, while David retorts. He gets a little closer to Samantha, aiming this towards her.

David Michaels
"I'm going to address your darling little wife and you're gonna' stand there and listen, chico. I'm going to make one thing perfectly clear to you, honey. Your little homie of a hubby here seems to forget that he isn't the only person in this ring that has a little...back up. I'm going to make clear and say it once - if you even think about getting involved in our match at the Pay Per View, you'll have a certain blonde bombshell to deal with...and she doesn't like other women all...that...much..."

The males in the audience roar with approval, as Michaels' manager comes strutting out onto the entrance stage. "The Wildcat" Nova looks better than ever and has been more vocal in recents weeks across social media, creating a little bit of a stir. She stops at the top of the entrance ramp, showing off her ultra sexy leather outfit that emphasises her assets to perfection. She slowly lowers her head a bit before pulling down her sunglasses. The camera feed pans towards Samantha, who puts her head in her hands realising she's not in the best of positions right now and as Nova begins to march down the ramp, she slowly shuffles her way behind her husband. Dominik strts yelling all sorts of curse words to Michaels in Spanish, the World Champ not understanding a single one of them...Nova climbs into the ring ans stands next to Michaels, staring a hole through Samantha.

Ted Cedar
"Is it just me, Joey, or does Nova look a little different recently?"

Adam Dennis
"She's sexy, blonde and has giant knockers. That's all I need to know, Cedar!"

David Michaels
" Blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH! Get it into your thick skull I don't speak your crappy language and never will, but I know you speak mine. So I hope that message was made loud and clear. You EVER refer to my wife again and I'll have Nova rip your's another rear end. So get it into that thick skull of your's that come the Pay Per View, you ain't walking out with the World Title because you have nothing over me. I'm the very best in this company today and there isn't another person that even comes close. Whatever the stipulation is, I'll be taking you to school throughout the whole thing and then when you finally do lose, you can wander around on Worldwide TV for the next four months and complain...once again...that it was backstage politics that prevented you from winning the World Title when everyone else knows you didn't win because you're nothing more than a deported leprechaun who thinks he is a gangster..."

And that was the moment where all hell broke loose - Dominik had had enough and slaps Michaels directly across the face, yelling more insults towards his foe. The slap was so hard, the World Title on Michaels shoulder goes flying to the floor and also knocks Michaels back a few steps. David checks hi lip, wondering if it's busted, before slowly turning round and beginning to laugh. Dominik is confused and doesn't know how to reply...until Michaels lunges into life and floors him with a Double Leg Takedown! The crowd goes wild and the two men battling for the XWA World Heavyweight Championship at CyberSlam and now brawling on the mat! Samantha looks on, wondering what to do. She then looks up and glares right into Nova's face. The pair then lunge forwards themselves and the cat fight is on! The two stunning females roll around on top of one another in the ring, pounding the other's skull into the mat and ripping at the other's hair!

Ted Cedar
"You knew this was going to happen eventually. These two men simply hate one another now!"

Adam Dennis
"Screw them two! There are two sexy women tearing each other apart in the ring! Quick, hand me my camera Cedar so I can capture any wardrobe malfunctions!"

Michaels and Dominik are really trying to kick two you-know-whats out of each other, as they both eventually stand up on their feet. Michaels flings the smaller superstar around and stands near the ropes. Dominik scrambles to his feet and charges forwards, Michaels side steps out of the way and tosses Dominik through the ropes before climbing out right after him and laying in more rights. His advantage soon disappears, as the pair begin to roll around on the floor in front of the announce tables instead. The two gladiators force themselves to their feet before Dominik shoves Michaels backwards into the ring apron, hurting his back, following it up with right fists. In the ring, Nova and Samantha are still going at it and are pulling each other's hair out! Michaels then darts forwards and tackles Dominik into the announce table, the pair crashing over it and landing on the other side. Cedar and Miles run for their lives, as the two superstars continue to beat the tar out of one another behind the table. Finally backstage officials come rushing down the ring, including a couple of superstars from the locker room. The referees pull Nova and Samantha apart, which is a task in itself as the two women have turned in almost unstoppable forces! The rest of the personnel rush to pull Michaels and Diveraz apart, with JHalc also coming down and grabbing his tag team partner round the waist and dragging him back. Riley Williamson, Rellim, Drake Dysfunction and several other backstage workers drag Dominik away from Michaels, while JHalc and Greg Samuel do the with David. The pair attempt to kick out at the other, hurling many expletives between them. The crowd is loving what is going down, as they are all waiting to rush home to now buy the Pay Per View!

The show is left with the image of Michaels and Diveraz shouting at one another ten feet apart, as the XWA logo comes on the bottom left of the screen and we fade away to a commercial before the next scheduled program...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Wow, with just one promo I am already really hooked on this rivalry. Excellent work. I enjoyed reading this. good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 12:57 pm

I finally read this, and wow.
Now normally I don't read, but wow.
I feel inspired, I might be exaggerating (in other people's opinion), but I really feel inspired
I can't wait to see who comes out the champion after the ppv, cause your ass will be mine I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 10:55 am

We made some pure sex for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight." Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz and David Michaels "Mexican vs. Texan = A bloody good fight."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1