HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu Empty
PostSubject: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:22 am

Due: Saturday October 12th, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 10:22 am

Following Kanimaniac vs. Mack, the show heads to the backstage area of the arena where Dominik Diveraz is seen. The audience lets out a highly mixed reaction for the Spanish superstar. Draped over Dominik's shoulder is one of the Tag Team Championships.

Dominik Diveraz
"No es la montaña por delante para subir que se desgastan. Es la piedra en el zapato. Hola. I am Dominik Diveraz, as I am sure you are all well aware by now. I'm nothing short of a legend. I have a 2WWF League of Legends ring to prove that. However, this isn't about my accomplishments. This isn't about the fact that I was the first ever person to hold five different Championships in 2WWF. This isn't about the fact that I'm one half of the current XWA Tag Team Championships. This isn't even about my would-be accomplishments. Ones I've earned, but were taken from me; such as the XWA World Heavyweight Championship. Yes, I should be a double Champion right now and yes, I should be the face of this company, instead of that pendejo Hitman Alex. And, of course, I am upset that I'm not. However, this is not about that. This is about a man I considered a friend, a man I took under my wing and trained. Takumi Sanu."

The audience erupts in cheers at the mention of Takumi, whom took on Hitman Alex last week and came out victorious, despite interference from Dominik himself.

Dominik Diveraz
"People keep saying I turned my back on Takumi. They keep saying that I wronged him. These people, these culos, ignore the blatant facts. He turned his back on me. He wronged me. He cost me the prized possession of this company. He cost me my spot back at the top, where I so-rightfully belong. Trust me when I say that my time will still come. Once I've rid XWA of Takumi once and for all, I'm going to choose a new tag team partner - someone who I can trust - and then I'm going for that World Heavyweight Championship again. I earned it. I won that tournament. But I digress. Now is not about that. That is for later. Now is simply enough about me and Takumi. At King of Xtreme, it's not about these Tag Team Championships. It's not even about walking out of the Pay Per View with a job. It's about walking out alive. Mi tiempo ha llegado. Tiempo de Takumi's ha terminado. At King of Xtreme, I promise to you that--"

Dominik stops mid-sentence as he looks off camera with a sickened expression on his face. The camera pans around to reveal Takumi Sanu, his Tag Team Championship also draped over his shoulder. The audience cheers heavily for Takumi's presence. While still wearing the leg brace he's been wearing the past couple of weeks, Sanu doesn't appear to have a limp in the slightest. It seems like that his knee won't be bothering him too much at King of Xtreme.

Takumi Sanu
"I trusted you. You were brother to me. I did everything I could to make proud. You say I screw you. I make mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. What you did to me wasn't mistake. You hurt me. Physically, emotionally. You were my best friend. Now, you nothing to me but an enemy. You want fight at King of Xtreme? You got fight. You taught me a lot of what I know, but not everything. I promise you this, Dominik. No matter what past has brought us, no matter how good friends we were...I will not take easy on you. You train me and for that, I respect you. But I don't like you. I know when bell rings at King of xtreme, you no go easy on me and you should expect same from me. At King of Xtreme, we fight. We put our job on the line. We put our body on the line. We put our pride on the line. We fight. Good luck, my friend."

Takumi extends his arm out for a handshake. Dominik simply stares at his hand for a brief moment before looking up into the eyes of his former partner and future opponent. The two men stare one another down, as Sanu keeps his arm out in hopes that Dominik will be a man and shake his hand. That is not the case, as Diveraz simply walks away, leaving the Japanese wrestler behind. The camera closes up on Takumi's face, more intensity seen in it than ever before, as the show fades to a commercial break.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Dominik is a cunt. Mad as hell
Fuck that nigga, #TeamTakumi

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 12:18 am

Can't help but hate on Dominik.

Man, you have some real good dialogue. I loved Takumis speech.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:54 am

Gratzi. And I'm totally not just saying that to bump this.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu   Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo: "Good Luck, My Friend" | Dominik Diveraz & Takumi Sanu

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1