HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz   PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:46 pm

Due October 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz   PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz EmptyTue Oct 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Returning from a commercial for male enlargement pills (hint hint Razor), the audience is cheering for an exciting night ahead of them while we head to the commentary table.

Ted Cedar
"Ladies and gentlemen, up next will be our second King of Xtreme match of the night and it will be between E.G. Deal and Sean Young. Before that, however, we have an interview that took place earlier tonight to show you. I sat down with would-be World Heavyweight Champion Dominik Diveraz and asked him about everything currently going on."

Adam Dennis
"Would-be, Ted? No no no no, should-be."

Ted Cedar
"Regardless, here is the interview."

The camera focuses on the titantron where we view a video from earlier in the night of Dominik Diveraz and Ted Cedar seated in an isolated room.

Ted Cedar
"First of all, Dominik, I would like to thank you for taking the time out for this interview."

Dominik Diveraz
"No problem, amigo. Let's just hurry this along so I can get back to training."

Ted Cedar
"Fair enough. We haven't heard from you, Dominik, since the brutal beat-down of your friend, or should I say former friend, and student Takumi Sanu. You appeared last week on Vendetta, attacking him during his match against Rellim, but we'll get to that later. How do you explain your actions for turning your back on Takumi?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Woah, hold the fuck up esa. Turning my back on Takumi? Nooooo, vato. Takumi turned his back on me when he got me disqualified from the World Heavyweight Championship tournament. I should be the Champion, not some perdedor named Hitman Alex, and I'm not because of him."

Ted Cedar
"Explain, please."

Dominik Diveraz
"Alright, it's like this. Takumi took care of my packing and other stuff for me, chico. It was his decision to do this stuff, not mine. He said he owed me for training him and everything else I've done for him. So, I smoked a little pot. It helps relax me before my big matches. His job? Pack my weed with my clothes. What does he do? Intentionally leaves my weed out so I get in trouble."

Ted Cedar
"I don't think he intentionally left anything out, Dominik. It was just a mistake."

Dominik Diveraz
"Come on, vato, you can't honestly believe that. Takumi was pissed because I'm getting all the attention. I'm the one walking red carpets, doing photoshoots, everything. I always have been, ever since I won my first World title back in 2008. He's just my shadow. That culo thinks that he's better than me, that he deserves better than me. Well fuck that! I trained him. I made him what he is today. In the ring, I'm proud of that because I made him a total war machine, esa. But outside of the ring? Personally? I'm not proud of how he turned out. A sneaky, underhanded little cobarde. He's pathetic and at King of Xtreme I'm going to rid this company of him once and for all."

Ted Cedar
"Don't you think you're being unfair? I mean, he was your best friend and he made an honest mistake. Personally, I don't know why he stuck by you with the way you treated him, to be honest."

Dominik Diveraz
"The way I treated him? The way I treated him?! I treated him like a son! Which is ironic because he's older than me, but that's not the point! I gave him everything he could possibly want! Money, women, fame, a badass monster truck with hydraulics. I made him a king. It's not my fault he didn't appreciate everything I did for him."

Ted Cedar
"Right, well uhm, as I mentioned earlier, you attacked Takumi during his match against Rellim last week causing him to win by disqualification. What is your reasoning for this heinous steel chair attack?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Sweet, sweet revenge, Theodore. Plus mind games. You gotta get inside your opponents head, you see, especially when the stakes are as high as our match at King of Xtreme. I mean, I'm facing one of the best wrestlers in this company; a man I personally trained to make him one of the best. The thing is, though, I know all of his tricks. I taught him everything he knows. But he doesn't know all of mine! Plus, it doesn't hurt to completely shatter his knee. He's been faking that knee injury for weeks to gain sympathy from these gullible fans. I went and made it real pain he feels in that knee. Now he doesn't need to fake an injury, because he actually has one!"

Ted Cedar
"I don't think he--"

Dominik Diveraz
"He thinks he can just turn his back on me? On the man who made him?! On Dominik fucking Diveraz?! He thinks he can cost me the World Heavyweight Championship and get away with it?! Noooo, noooo, amigo. At King of Xtreme, I'm not just going to kick his ass out of the company, I'm going to retire him for good! Es patético. Él no va a ganar. Él no lo va a derrotar. Lo más importante es que no va a sobrevivir. Para México!"

Dominik jumps out of his chair and nods at Ted, before exiting the scene, leaving Ted by himself.

Ted Cedar
"...Uhm, well, there you have it folks. Dominik Diveraz; an angry man with an angry plan."

The show cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz   PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz EmptyWed Oct 02, 2013 5:47 am

What a douche. You set this up nicely.

Though I keep thinking maybe Takumi did plan all that I don\'t know
Back to top Go down
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz   PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:19 am

DAMMIT TAKUMI...I MEAN DOM...I MEAN....SCIENCE
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz   PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose."  Dominik Diveraz Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "I. Will. Not. Lose." Dominik Diveraz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1