HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:16 pm

DUE: February 28th, 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:36 am

The scene opens up backstage to view XWA interviewer Jennifer Light.

Jennifer Light: "My guest at this time is Dominik Diveraz."

The fans burst into cheers as the camera pans out a bit to reveal the 2WWF League of Legends member, Dominik, standing to the right of Jennifer. The Spanish superstar doesn't appear to be too happy, coming off the heels of a loss in his return match last week, against E.G. Deal.

Jennifer Light: "First off, Dominik, I'd just like to get your thoughts on losing to E.G. Deal last week, in your return to action."

Dominik looks down at the ground, staring at it briefly, before turning his attention to Jennifer. He sighs.

Dominik Diveraz: "I've been doing this for eight years. I made my debut in 2WWF, back in 2007. Since then, I've accomplished so much; tanto. I was the first person to win five separate championships in that company and one of the earliest inductees into the League of Legends. Even here, in XWA, I'm a triple crown campeón. I defeated one of XWA's very best, David Michaels, in a Ladder Match to become the World Heavyweight Campeón. There were even rumors floating about that I was being discussed for XWA's Hall of Fame last year. Yet, despite this - despite all that I've accomplished - I couldn't win my big return. I got a shot at the XWA World Heavyweight Championship in a few weeks at Redemption, but how am I meant to win it if I can't defeat the likes of E.G. Deal? No offense to him. He's a very big, very powerful guy. But look at his accomplishments and then look at mine. I should've won that fácilmente. My triumphant return wasn't a triumph. It was ruined. I could've came back and gotten some much needed momentum on my side, but I was stopped dead in my tracks by a man who's only ever won the Rising Star Division Championship."

Jennifer Light: "Don't you think you're being a little too hard on yourself? I mean, you haven't wrestled in a while. Maybe there was some rust."

Dominik Diveraz: "It doesn't matter if there was rust or not. I'm not a perdedor. I don't lose. It's not in my DNA to lose. I always give it one hundred and ten percent when I wrestle. Whether I'm getting cheered or booed, I give it more than my all. But, despite that, I was beaten by a glorified curtain jerker. It was supposed to be my night. Well, not again. Tonight, I face Jared Jerusalem. He's a former Tag Team and LionHeart Champion. A so-called 'Thomas Barnez guy'. Here's a little history lesson for Jared. Thomas and I know each other very well. In 2WWF, he was my bodyguard. That didn't work out too well, when he ended up Goring me in the parking lot at Nemesis 2008. But, despite a man twice my size - literally - driving me into a concrete floor with all of his power possible, I went on to defeat Mikey Heartbreak in an I Quit Match to become the World Champion and effectively end Mikey's career. That's how good I am. I'm ashamed of my loss last week, yes, but it's not gonna happen again. If anything, that loss was a wakeup call. We're in a new generation. I need to step my game up and I'm damn sure gonna do that tonight. Para México."

Dominik walks off, leaving Jennifer behind as the show cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:25 am

EG Deal vs Diveraz feud pls, I'd really like to see one. Funny
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" EmptyWed Feb 25, 2015 3:47 am

I actually wanted to include a little stare down between Deal and Diveraz at the end of this, but I didn't wanna wait for Abdel to reply to me to say I can. Funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"   PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Dominik Diveraz - "Para Mexico"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1