HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ROH on HonorClub #38

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

ROH on HonorClub #38 Empty
PostSubject: ROH on HonorClub #38   ROH on HonorClub #38 EmptySun Nov 26, 2023 12:41 am

I didn't enjoy the opening match. I don't care for Peter Avalon. I don'understand why The Outrunners are being pushed. I used to think the gimmick was cute but now I'm supposed to buy them as maybe contenders for The World Tag Team Titles? I did laugh at the Boyz vs. Boys match. I like Leyla Hirsch and Rachael Ellering as a team, they just need to work more on their hot tag. I like seeing Billie Starkz go full heel. Marina Shafir is the best terrible wrestler right now. I laughed at her striking her head for no reason. I miss her straw hat. The tag team match was fun. Figures Matt and Christopher get the best match out of El Hijo del Vikingo and Komander so far. The main event match was good. I liked the promo by Eddie at the end, but why does he have to throw trash on the floor? This show was rough to get through with a lot of matches with jobbers or people that I didn't care about. Poor Ethan Page is in a feud with Mark Sterling. Hopefully he doesn't get too much of that stink on him. I don't know why we have to watch Emi Sakura matches. The point is that the last two matches felt too good for this show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

ROH on HonorClub #38

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1