HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz Empty
PostSubject: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:16 am

Due: Saturday November 9th, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 8:05 am

XWA Vendetta returns from a commercial break to a roaring crowd. After panning around on the audience for a bit, the cameras are taken to the commentary area.

Ted Cedar
"Welcome back to Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen. We've had a great night so far and much more to look forward to down the road, including a huge tag team main event featuring the World Heavyweight Champion David Michaels teaming up with his partner JHalc to face Tyler Lawson and the returning Evan Flare."

Adam Dennis
"The best part of that match will be Evan's afro."

Ted Cedar
"Before we continue with the action, we've actually got Dominik Diveraz live via satellite right now and I'm going to interview him, live from his home in San Luis Potosi, Mexico."

The screen turns to the titantron and, after a few seconds, Dominik appears on screen, sitting on a couch. Next to him as a woman, known by some to be Diveraz's wife, Samantha. She appears to be pouring him some tequila.

Dominik Diveraz
"Gracias, cariño. Ahora vete, que voy a hacer esto."

Ted Cedar
"Dominik? Dominik, do you hear me?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Hola, Teddy. I hear you loud and clear, amigo."

Ted Cedar
"Excellent. Thank you for taking the time out to do this interview."

Dominik Diveraz
"De nada."

Adam Dennis
"Tell him I said hi. Ted…Ted, tell Dominik I said hi."

Ted Cedar
"He can hear you, Adam."

Adam Dennis
"He can? Hiiii Dominik!"

Diveraz snickers.

Dominik Diveraz
"Hola, Adam."

Ted Cedar
"Alright, Dominik, first thing's first. Most of us know why the bad blood was caused between you and your student Takumi. For those unaware, please explain."

Dominik takes a sip of his tequila before beginning.

Dominik Diveraz
"It's simple, really. He fucked me over. He bent me over a couch, put a condom and some lube on his dick and he just fucked me. I'm surprised I can even sit with how hard I got fucked."

Ted Cedar
"Uhm, we are speaking figuratively here, aren't we?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Of course we are, pendejo! Only one person fucks me and that's this beautiful woman right here. Say hello to Ted, Sammy."

Samantha bends over next to Dominik and looks into the camera.

Samantha Valentina Claudio
"Hola."

Samantha smiles sweetly as she says this, before turning around to walk away. Not without Dominik getting an ass slap in before she goes, though.

Dominik Diveraz
"Six, Ted."

Ted Cedar
"I'm sorry, what?"

Dominik Diveraz
"I know you were wondering how many times I made her orgasm last night. Six. Now stop thinking about my sex life, you pervertido."

Ted Cedar
"But I—"

Dominik Diveraz
"Next question!"

Ted Cedar
"Uhm, okay… Back on the subject of Takumi, he's actually at home as well, although under different circumstances. While you appear to be relaxing and resting up, Takumi is at home recovering from injuries suffered at your hands last week. Was that attack really necessary?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Of course it was necessary! After what that cobarde did to me? You're damn straight it was necessary! Not only did he cost me the World Heavyweight Championship or even a chance to be in the King of Xtreme tournament, but he cost me my job as well! Fortunately our new General Manager Razor Xtreme is a lot more fair and unbiased than Caleb, so I've got a shot to fight for my job. And fight I will. At XtremeMania, the biggest Pay Per View event of the year, I'm going to defeat that little bitch in the Two-out-of-Three Falls Japanese Deathmatch and get my job back."

Ted Cedar
"What do you plan on doing after you're done with Takumi, assuming you beat him? Where do you go from there?"

Dominik Diveraz
"Just like I said last week, vato, I'm coming for that World Heavyweight Championship. You know, the one I was robbed of for some bullshit reason. I'm sorry, am I allowed to say bullshit? What with this company turning into one giant pussy, it's hard to tell what I can and cannot do. I smoke a little Mary-J and I get suspended as well as lose the Championship I should've had? Complete and utter bullshit, esa. I don't care if David Michaels is the Champion or it's the winner of the King of Xtreme – a tournament I would've won if I was allowed in it, by the way. I want the World Heavyweight Championship and no matter how much the old management didn't want me to have it, I will. Believe that, amigo."

Ted Cedar
"That's a pretty bold claim to make. I mean, we already have many contenders lined up, waiting for a shot at that belt. What makes you think you deserve it?"

Dominik looks at the camera, seemingly dumbfounded by this question.

Dominik Diveraz
"What makes me think I deserve it? Are you fucking stupid, Teddy? What makes me think I deserve it? Okay, one; how about the fact that I'm the best damn wrestler this company has ever seen? Or two; what about me being a member of the 2WWF League of Legends? Not got your attention yet? Alright, three; I won the fucking World Heavyweight Championship tournament at Endure! I literally earned the World Heavyweight Championship, only for it all to be taken away before they could put my name on the belt! That's what makes me think I deserve it, the fact that I actually have earned it. That's much more than you could say for Hitman Alex, who won it simply because I was disqualified. Or for David Michaels, who beat a bunch of no-names and has-beens inside a weak ass cage for it. Definitely more than you could say for Tyler Lawson, who beat fucking John Hudson of all people to earn his title shot. This company practically hands out title shots like hookers hand out STDs. I deserve to be right at the front of the line for a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, bottom line. Once I beat Takumi, if I don't get a shot at the gold, there will be hell to pay for anyone and everyone involved in that decision."

Ted Cedar
"One final question before I let you get back to what you were doing before. Is it really worth it? This whole thing with Takumi. He made a simple mistake and it turned into one huge deal. You lost your best friend. In your most honest of opinions, was it really worth it?"

Dominik looks directly into the camera, a stone-faced look coming across him. Any bit of relaxation and calmness he had just turned into a much more serious mood at the question being asked to him.

Dominik Diveraz
"Si…Takumi and I were great friends, no doubt. I trained him. I took him under my wing. I even visited Japan to meet his family. They're nice people. But the fact of the matter is this. Takumi betrayed me. You claim he made a simple mistake. Who's to say it wasn't on purpose? Takumi was a good friend and an even better student, but now…Now he's nothing more than my next victim. At XtremeMania, I promise you the most brutal, hardcore, blood ripped from bodies, bones cracked in half, painful massacre this company has ever seen. All that he has cost me…All that he has done to my career…It all comes crashing down on top of him. Nuestra mayor gloria no está en no fallar, sino en levantarse cada vez que fallamos. I am Dominik Diveraz. I am your future World Heavyweight Champion. I am a King. I am a God. I am a nightmare. Adios."

In a sudden moment, the screen turns black on the titantron. Dominik has cut communications with Ted Cedar. The show goes to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 2:35 pm

Even though I read the majority of this yesterday on Skype, I enjoyed reading it again. Awesome promo, Dominik is definitely great with them. You should use him on Revenge instead of Danny Diamond. walk
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 11:55 pm

You just want Danny on Vendetta. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am

No fucking duh Mad as hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 5:10 am

Dominik Diveraz
"It's simple, really. He fucked me over. He bent me over a couch, put a condom and some lube on his dick and he just fucked me. I'm surprised I can even sit with how hard I got fucked."

ROFL! 

I also like the introduction of his wife.

-----

I do like that you haven't gotten rid of Dominik completely. This was great.

You really work hard on their characters. It shows Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz   Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo: "The World Is Mine" | Dominik Diveraz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1