HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo   PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 12:51 am

Due: Sunday December 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo   PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo EmptyTue Dec 17, 2013 1:05 am

XWA Vendetta returns from a commercial break to view thousands of fans cheering on the post-XtremeMania show. Suddenly, a Chihuahua appears on the titantron.

"Yo quiero Taco Bell."

Following this, "Impacto" by Daddy Yankee hits the PA System. The audience boos heavily as Dominik Diveraz steps onto the stage, accompanied by his wife Samantha. Diveraz is sporting various stitches in his head.

Ted Cedar
"No, ladies and gentlemen, your eyes are not deceiving you. That is indeed Dominik Diveraz. Two weeks ago at XtremeMania, Dominik defeated his former partner and protégé in the Two out of Three Falls Japanese Deathmatch two to one to earn his job back. What a match it was, though."

Adam Dennis
"Dominik beat Takumi down so bad that the referee actually had to stop the match! It was beautiful. Speaking of beautiful, it looks like Dominik brought his wife with him."

Diveraz makes his way to the ring, his arm wrapped around the shoulders of his beloved wife as the audience continues to jeer the two of them.

Ted Cedar
"Dominik appears to be in a very good mood tonight and he should be. He's got a job again."

Adam Dennis
"He should've never lost his job in the first place. Just like he should've never been disqualified from the World Heavyweight Championship Points Tournament. This man should be the face of the XWA right now, not David "Brokeback Mountain" Michaels. "

Eventually reaching the ring, Dominik walks up the steel steps with Samantha following behind him. He sits on the middle rope, whilst pushing the top rope up to assist in his wife entering the ring, before following in after her. The "Mystic Midget" asks for a microphone and a ring-side staff member hands him one.

Dominik Diveraz
"I did it. I fuckin' did it, vatos. I proved that I'm better than that little puta Takumi once and for all. Not only did I beat him, but I made it so he couldn't walk out of that arena. I damn near broke his neck! And you know what? Do I feel any remorse for doing that to my former best friend? Not a bit. He deserved everything he got for turning his back on me. I know many of you don't see things the same way I do, but it doesn't matter. All that matters is that I'm back on the roster. Takumi, you put up one hell of a fight. You used everything me and Kendo taught you to try and beat me, but you failed. Has it soaked in yet? The fact that I beat you – the fact that you'll always be in my shadow! I was our team. Cultural Experience was Dominik Diveraz, not Dominik Diveraz and Takumi Sanu. I made you. And now? Now I'm done with you. I don't care who you choose as your new partner. You'll never reach the success you had with me. But enough about you. Tonight isn't about you. It's about me. It's all about me!"

The audience continues to rain down boos on Dominik as he simply grins.

Dominik Diveraz
"I made a statement before I fought Takumi, a bold statement. I said that once I'm done with him, I'm going to be the World Heavyweight Champion. I plan on sticking true to this, esas. David Michaels is my target. Tyler Lawson couldn't stop him. In fact, David retired Tyler Lawson. But see, I'm not Tyler. I'm not some never-been, pathetic maricón. I've always been a Champion. While it's true, my last singles Championship reign was years ago, and I've never won a singles title in XWA, that doesn't matter. I stopped wrestling actively in early 2009 up until 2013. In 2013, I returned to active competition with Takumi as my partner. Now that I've broken away from him, I got my chance to shine – a chance I deserve, a chance I earned. Let's not forget that I won the World Heavyweight Championship before being bullshittingly disqualified from the tournament. The title that I earned was handed to Hitman Alex, a man who couldn't even beat Takumi, let alone me. He lost the belt in his very first title defense, something I wouldn't have done. Tonight marks the beginning of a new chapter in the book of my life. I was a dominant force in 2008. I ended the longest World Championship reign at the time in 2WWF. I had one of their longest Tag Team Championship reigns as well as being the first person to win five separate titles and getting inducted into the League of Legends. I know, I know. This isn't 2WWF. That doesn't matter, though. The point is, that Dominik Diveraz – that dominant Dominik Diveraz – is back. The vato that ended Mikey Heartbreak's career is back. Most of the time, when someone makes a claim that they're going back to their glory days, they just end up proving to be a worthless has-been whom the World doesn't need any more. Me? I'm not going back to my glory days. I'm creating new ones. I will be better than I've ever been before. I haven't reached my peak yet. In fact, I'm going to die before I reach my peak. I just get better and better and better and better and better as time goes on. I'm the best, simply put. I can do things no other man can dream of doing. Soy un Dios. Oren para mí."

Adam Dennis
"Everything this man is saying is true. It's a damn shame he isn't World Heavyweight Champion by now."

Ted Cedar
"He only has himself to thank for that, Adam."

Dominik looks out at the crowd, a grin still seen on his face as they've quieted down a considerable bit.

Dominik Diveraz
"So, all that's left is for me to become the World Heavyweight Champion. Maybe once that happens, I'll finally get some of the respect I deserve from you pendejos. David, I hope you enjoyed your time as their Champion. It's my turn soon. In fact, I demand a shot at the title I should've won months ago. I demand it! David Michaels, I want you to come out here, look me in the eyes and say 'you got your match, Dominik'. As a matter of fact, I order you to come out here and give me a title shot. Put your little cowboy hat on, your stylish little sunglasses and get your culo out here. Look me in the face. Get down on your knees and beg me to have a match with you for the World Heavyweight Championship. Plead for the opportunity to step into the ring with me, vato. Do it, now! Get out here! Come on!"

As Dominik starts to get worked up in the ring, waiting for David, Samantha tries to calm him down. Suddenly, a certain theme song hits, but not that of David Michaels.

"BE JEALOUS!"

"Let The Madness Begin" booms throughout the arena as the familiar theme song of the XWA General Manager hits the eardrum of every fan, and they respond with loud boos! Razor appears on stage with a completely serious look on his face. Behind him, four security guards armed with batons, black riot-police gear, helmets that cover their faces, and possibly machine guns, walk out behind him. The same security that assaulted T.K. at Xtrememania and pulled off the ultimate screwjob, making Razor Xtreme win the match! The fans are beyond a frenzy of boos as Xtreme climbs up the steps and into the ring. Razor walks up to the "Mystic Midget" and looks him in the eyes as his theme dies out.

Razor Xtreme
"Dominik Diveraz..."

Xtreme looks down at him once again.

Razor Xtreme
"I know you well, I've faced you many times before. I can vouch personally that you are one of the best competitors I've ever stepped into a ring with. That said, David Michaels is possibly THE best competitor I've ever stepped into a ring with. A match between you two would very likely mean ratings, it would mean a hell of a PPV main event, and it would mean I'm doing a good job -- which I am."

Razor begins to chuckle as the fans go into another frenzy of boos.

Ted Cedar
"Says you, clown!"

Adam Dennis
"Damn it Cedar, have some respect for our awesome General Manager!"

As soon as they shut up, he continues.

Razor Xtreme
"However... no one. I mean NO ONE. Comes out here and demands a world title match. I am planning to prove that I am the best General Manager XWA has ever had and prove why my history of GMing is so great. Letting someone get a free title shot would look horrible, and I don't plan to do that. Luckily, I am in a great mood since I just put that clown T.K. in his place last night. So, I have come up with a solution to that problem."

Razor takes a short pause and looks down.

Razor Xtreme
"Tonight, in the main event of the evening, we will see Dominik Diveraz vs. E.G. Deal vs. Hitman Alex, and the winner will be crowned the official Number One Contender to David Michaels' World Heavyweight Championship!"

Even though they hate him, the fans can't help but cheer this fact, seeing as this main event is huge!

Razor Xtreme
"Good luck."

Dominik looks out of the ring at Razor with a grin on his face.

Dominik Diveraz
"Y'know what? I'm okay with this. I mean, logically, David Michaels should just be stripped of the title and have it given to me, but that's alright vato. As long as I get my chance to prove I'm the best wrestler in this company. You wanna throw me in the ring with a perdedor like Hitman Alex and a gigante torpe like E.G. Deal? This'll be the easiest number one contenders match I've ever won. Then, once I've defeated the two of them, I'm onto Chain Reaction where I'll destroy that puta David Michaels and become the next World Heavyweight Champion. Soy el más grande con el paso cada vez un pie en un anillo. Soy Dominik Diveraz."

Dominik drops the microphone, still sporting that grin on his face. Razor looks on from the stage, slightly nodding his head in approval. The show fades out to a commercial break.

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo   PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 1:08 pm

I just realized I had already read this lol. Probably cause I wrote the RX parts.
The only part I had to read was that last paragraph, once again, good work. I enjoy the Dominik character.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo   PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Next Stop, The World Heavyweight Championship" | Dominik Diveraz Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1