HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 10:58 pm

With all these problems, misunderstandings, and my lack of explaining things, I should've allowed time to discuss this first. Funny

But we should be getting this back on track. I even changed the title for it to possibly make more sense / sound more clear and will be sure to highlight the fact this list will be based on entire careers on the next one.

The next list will be RB's and I'll post that in a day or two. If you haven't rated the QB's, do that shit. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
http://www.wrestling-united.com
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 11:35 pm

Well fuck yes. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:35 am

Man, these niggas trippin NAH
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 12:37 am

Wtf..?

Quit being a pussy and make your ratings. walk
Back to top Go down
Mexi
TRU
TRU
Mexi

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:07 am

Yeah That Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Go ills go
Icon
Go ills go

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:09 am

Thought about this again..... forget literally everything I just said. Funny Even though I prefer it, I feel like this list will get complicated and have a lot of differing reasons for people getting high/low ratings that way.

Everyone make their ratings based on how good you think they are currently. That doesn't mean base it off of only last season, but what they have done recently should play a huge factor into the rating that you give them. If you want to look back at their careers to try to justify (to yourself) that they are still as good as they used to be or anything like that when making your rating, that is fine and up to your personal preference. But we will be rating them mainly on their recent production/accomplishments/skillset.

I'm changing the title back to what it was & making a new thread to start this over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's   XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWA's Top 200 Current NFL Players: The QB's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4