HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track" Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track"   Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track" EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 2:16 am

DUE: Saturday, December 7th at 11:59 PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track"   Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track" EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 3:07 pm

Backstage at the Staples Center, the entire XWA crew are getting ready for the big event.  The wresters are felling various degrees of nervousness.  Crew members putting the finishing touches on the backstage interview set., the buzz in the air is at an all time high. Meanwhile at catering, Xtreme Icon is polishing off his pre show meal, a big fat bacon burger loaded with Lettuce, tomoato, onions and ketchup.  A side of french fries and probably his third beer of the day. As he finishes his meal  Laura Wattts walks up to him, Icon notices and tosses the plate and can into the nearby trash can.

Icon: Let me guess, pre show interview right?

Watts: You read my mind.

Icon opens a beer and Watts opens up the interview

Watts: Hello XWA Universe, Xtrememania 5 is fast approaching and I am here with the longtime star, the Hall of Famer The Xtreme Icon. First off how has your weekend been in Los Angeles so far?

Icon: Besides the absolute zoo LAX was, it has been a amazing weekend, the fans have been having fun, in fact I was out tailgating earlier with the fans, they are hyped for this show.

Watts: Speaking of Xtrememania, you might not have even made it to the show, or back to XWA for that matter after the sickening attack earlier this year, and while you were at home you kept pretty quiet, how has your road back to the ring been?

Icon:  Sitting at home for several months, arm in a sling, ankle in a boot, not being able to train, not knowing if I would even make it back to the ring. You hae very few friends in this business, and not many people could come out to Great Falls to visit me while I was recovering. Two people did, my former Tag Team Partner Headhunter and his wife. It’s funny, we were just thrown together after having a few matches against each other, who knew that we would become such good friends .You really get a new perspective on life after you nearly have your lively hood taken away.  I trained harder than I ever had before, I was not going to let this scumbag, whoever they may be take my career from me prematurely.  I hae yet to figure out who it may be, but it comes down to a few people, and they know who they are.

Watts:  Who do you think would have the most to gain from running you down?

Icon: While some of the locker room does respect me, some don’t but I doubt would go to those lengths,  but there are a few people, who I have had wars with in the past that have  A. Not been  fans of mine, to say the least. B. Have not been the most liked people in XWA and C. Are outright scumbags who would do anything to get ahead. I haven’t made a whole lot of enemies in XWA. But the few who I have, I hate them and they hate me, the XWA Universe might know who I am talking about.

Watts:  Well the fans are certainly happy to see you back, and you look better than ever,  one last question, a quick word about your opponent tonight, Roach Cooper.

Icon: XWA has seen a huge influx of upcoming wrestlers ready to take that spotlight. Not to brag, but he is very lucky to be in the ring with me, not because I have some overinflated ego who constantly brags about how great he is. It’s because I am one of XWAs best. I stepped into this company just like Roach, a young gun looking to make a name for himself. Which I have done, I hope Roach realizes who he is getting in the ring with, a former Intercontinental  Champion, longest reigning Tag Team Champion, 2011 King of Xtreme and Hall of Famer.  This kid has a lot to gain win or lose from being in the ring with me.

Watts: Ok that will do it, good luck tonight Icon.
Back to top Go down

Pre-Show Promo 2.) Xtreme Icon - "Time to Get Back on Track"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1