HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA" EmptySun Nov 09, 2014 8:18 am

Due: Saturday, November 15th 11:59PM EST
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA" EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 2:19 pm

In the hallway, near the locker room, Xtreme Icon sits on a metal storage crate holding a beer in his hand. Wearing a leather jacket, Oregon State Wrestling shirt, black and orange in color. blue jeans and blue and white nike sneakers. As the camera spins to the side he begins to speak.

Icon: As 2014 comes to a close, I tend to sit back and enjoy the spoils o my labor. But this is different, this is a huge year for XWA in general. When I rolled in in 2008, who would have ever guessed we would be coming up on Vendetta #100. I have been here since the 6th edition of the show. I've seen some amazing talent come through, I've seen it go. I've seen some of the greatest matches in wrestling history, not just XWA, wrestling history. I've been involved in a few of those matches. I've gotten to do plenty of awesome things, all because I followed a dream. Hell last week I got to train with the Oregon State Wrestling Team and now they hit their 1000th win and Jim Zalesky got his 100th win as a Beaver on the same night. I've been wrestling since I was a kid, could I have gone into college and won some National Championships? Oh yeah, it's not cocky if you can back it up. But I ended up getting into Pro Wrestling.

Icon takes a drink.

Icon: I've been at this for almost 8 years, and gotten to see this company grow from infancy to the global juggernaut it is now. I don't see it slowing down anytime soon, and neither will I. Xtrememania is coming and Vendettas milestone episode, and I will be there for all of it.

The show fades to black as Icon takes another drink.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "This is a Big Year for XWA"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1