HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again" EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 6:24 pm

Due: Saturday, November 8th 11:59 EST
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again" EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 11:04 pm

As Vendetta comes back from commercial it cuts to a pre taped segment where a figure stands in the empty arena, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans, and cowboy boots.  It’s the Xtreme Icon, staring at the Xtrememania sign

Icon: Well here we are again, King of Xtreme has come and gone, I have spilled blood and added a few more scars onto my body, I put my fist through a truck window, lost a lot of blood and got upwards of 75 stitches from barbed wire massacre 40 alone in my arm.  As many tacks pulled out of my body from Survival of the sickest.
The Camera spins around to Icons front.

Icon: As much as I would love to be fighting for the World Title, I have something else I had to re focus on.

Icon Pauses for a few seconds, before speaking.

Icon: I know for a fact that the guy that attacked me before the PPV is the same asshole who ran me down, same damn get up from the footage I saw months ago. He was right there and I couldn’t get my hands on him. I will not let that happen again. He’s disappeared again, I will get my hands on him, I will and you and I will destroy you.  Xtrememania is still in my sights, and the world title, but If I have to take a detour to kick the shit out of the guy that tried to end my career, so be it.

The show fades to black as Icon looks up at the Xtrememania Logo and opens a beer.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "It's That Time of Year Again"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1