HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:28 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers" EmptySat May 24, 2014 9:33 pm

Vendetta #79 Promo

The show comes back from commercial to a straight on look at the announce table, where Ted Cedar and Joey Miles are sitting. Fans start showing off and cheering as soon as the realize they are on camera.

Cedar: What a start to the 79th installment of XWAs Flagship broadcast Vendetta.

Miles: If anything hasn’t changed in almost 6 years it’s the fact you don’t know whats going to happen.

Cedar: We are coming up on XWAs 6th anniversary, we have seen some of the craziest matches and best professional wrestlers come through here in those 6 years. From Megaman to Caleb Spires to Xtreme Icon, XWA has had its share of best of the best.

Miles: You can’t seriously compare Icon to Megaman can you?

Cedar: Yes I can, former 2011 King of Xtreme Winner, Intercontental Champion and Longest reigning Tag Team Champion with fellow Hall of Famer Headhunter.

Miles: Ok since we are on the subject of Icon, let’s talk about this whole situation with Icon and our COO Smoke Xtreme.

Cedar: Well to quickly bring everyone up to speed, Icon was ran down in the parking lot about a little less than a year ago. He suffered a broken ankle, a few bruised and fractured ribs and a separated shoulder. He missed several months of action, he came back then was suspended due to a phony medical excuse.

Miles: That Icon claims is phony, he said he was cleared.

Cedar: So he was gone for another two months, this was right after he made a vow to find out exactly who ran him down. In the last several weeks he has been making accusations that Smoke had something to do with it.

Miles: Look I’ll give you this much, Icon and the Xtreme Brothers have NEVER seen eye to eye on ANYTHING.

Cedar: It’s one of those long standing feuds in XWA. Icon doesn’t have problems with many people but Smoke and Razor are to people who he will never have over for Christmas Dinner. Especially since twice now Icon has been left laying by Smoke and his body guards.

Miles: Smoke has been having meetings in his office all day

Cedar: Or hiding from Icon, who last I checked was in the parking lot throwing a tailgate party for the fans.

Just then American Badass hits the sound system.

Miles: How long ago did you check Ted? Because it sounds like he is here, in the arena

Several Bright spotlights scan the arena for several seconds before converging on one spot in the arena, there stands the Xtreme Icon, holding the trademark weapon he brings to his matches. He raises it over his head and the crowd pops. He turns around to pull a beer from his pocket opens and chugs it, he tosses his hat into the crowd then slams the can into his head. Cutting himself open before he starts to walk to the ring. He then pulls a microphone from his pocket. As he continues to walk towards the ring.

Icon: Cut my damn music!

Cedar: Doesn’t look like he is going to wait to even get to the ring to address this sold out house.

Icon: this is what the third time I’ve came out here to get some answers? If there is one thing I can stand, besides getting beat down by a couple of Mall Cop wannabees. It’s getting jerked around, and not getting a straight answer!

Miles: Those “Mall Cop wannabees” are the best security money can buy.

Cedar: If they are so great, why did they have to blindside Icon one week and wait until he was handcuffed the other before attacking?

Icon: Smoke, I’m done with your games, I had my personal doctor fax a full report to the Corporate office. Yes I went over your damn head, and they told me, you can wrestle again Icon.

The crowd pops

Icon: But they also told me I could not lay a hand on you, or your bodyguards, but that also applies to you, Reiko and Scorpion. Unless it is in a sanctioned match, so fine, I won’t tear the three of you a new one……yet.

Cedar: You know Icon shouldn’t have had to go directly to the XWA Corporate Offices just to get clearance that he has had to begin with.

Miles: Who in the hell overruled the COO?!

Icon: So that brings us here to tonight, now obviously I am not booked to wrestle, but I can sure as hell tell that poor excuse for a COO Smoke Xtreme to give me some damn answers!

Icon reaches the gueard rail as Smoke appears on the titan tron, sitting at a desk with both Reiko and Scorpion by his side.

Smoke: I run this place Icon, so I make the demands.

Icon: I see your hiding in your office again.

Smoke: I’ve been in meetings all day, thanks to your latest stunt.

Icon: Did I bruise your massive ego going over your head just to make sure your doing your damn job?

Smoke: You are lucky you still have a job at this point, assaulting interviewers, causing trouble around here since you got back.

Icon: Just answer this question, did you have anything to do with what happened to me last year?

Smoke: No, I had nothing, zip, nada, zilch, zero ties with what happened, believe me or don’t I don’t care.

Icon: Maybe it’s because I’ve been drinking beer all day, but I do believe you for now, but If I do find anything that ties you to it. So help me God, I will beat you from one end of the arena to the other. I’ll take the chance of getting fired just to get my payback.

Smoke: Maybe you should look elsewhere for the culprit, I know of a few guys that don’t like you, that would have no problem taking you out.

Icon: That’s a short list, at least as far as guys who were around.

Smoke: As far as a match, we have a full card this week, but you are more than welcome to come backstage, and hell I will send someone to get a case of beer so you can enjoy the rest of the show.

Icon: A case huh? Hell I’ve never been the type of guy to turn down free beer, so why not, I’m starting to lose my buzz anyway.

Icon starts to walk through the crowd, towards the back, taking a longer route, signing a few autograps, take pictures etc..

Cedar: Well that ends that… for now.

Miles: No that ends it, Smoke has said on record he did not have anything to do with the incident last year.

Cedar: Our next match is coming up shortly when Vendtta comes back after these messages….

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers" EmptySun May 25, 2014 12:09 am

Just so you know for future reference, you'd need to ask Ian or myself, or both, for permission to use Smoke in promos. Funny No biggie, we just prefer that.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Smoke, I want answers"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1