HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme Empty
PostSubject: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyMon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am

Due: Saturday October 12th, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyWed Oct 09, 2013 3:15 pm

As soon as the fireworks of the show come to an abrupt end, and the fans are screaming loud here in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the camera quickly pans to the commentators table after going round and round through the audience.

Ted Cedar: “Welcome to Monday Night Vendetta, ladies and gentlemen! We are live from a rowdy crowd here in good ol’ Tulsa, Oklahoma!”

Adam Dennis: “Yes, yes. What a crowd, Ted! These people are insane! I love it! What a show we have here tonight!”

Ted Cedar: “This is the final show before King of Xtreme, ladies and gentlemen! It will be a good one! We will finally get closure as we head into the Pay Per View that will determine who will ---”

Ted Cedar: “…headline Xtrememania…”

Adam Dennis: “Oh my! It’s our wonderful COO! What’s he doing out here?”

“BOOOOO!” – the Tulsa, Oklahoma crowd isn’t nearly as loving as Adam Dennis is towards the sound of the XWA COO coming out here tonight! The arena fills with cloudy, white smoke before a shadow emerges, which is none other than the actual Smoke! Behind him walk his two intimidating bodyguards Reiko Goliath and Scorpion Beware! Smoke wears his hair in a ponytail and wears a completely white tuxedo. He continues to march down the ramp and as soon as he approaches the bottom, he signals to his bodyguards. Scorpion instantly leaps up to the apron and sits down on the middle rope, opening a huge gap. Reiko then lifts his boss up like a baby! He climbs up the steel steps and pushes him through the middle rope! He laughs as the fans give another “BOOOO!” to the snarky antic! He has a cocky smile as he extends his hands to the side and begins to spin a few times. He waits for the fans to shut up before he finally begins to speak.

Smoke Xtreme: “Ugh… I’d like to start this off by saying that I always hate when we come to Tulsa, Oklahoma. What a disgusting town. All your sports teams suck from the 66ers to the Shockers, your city is smelly, I’ve seen at least 3 probable serial killers, and your stupid statue of that orange guy is an eyesore.”

“BOOOOOO!” Smoke receives his expected negative response off his cheap heel tactic.

Smoke Xtreme: “Anyway, onto FAR more important matters, let’s talk about me. You see, I’m nothing less of a good, happy guy. I have done nothing but be selfless since my time in this company. Everything I’ve done here has been for the GOOD of OTHERS. Never have I given myself any unfair advantages, never have I done anything for ME, because I am the best kind of person.”

Smoke begins to pace around as some fans give light “Boooo’s”!

Smoke Xtreme: “Now, all has been well and good. I returned here after serving for years as a great general manager of Mayhem AND Vendetta, and then I selflessly accepted the role of COO because I KNEW this company needed me.”

He continues to pace around as he makes hand motions that fit in well with his speech.

Smoke Xtreme: “I am seriously the most kind-hearted person ever. I only came back to HELP. Not because I wanted fame, or the spotlight, or any of that! I mean, hell, Razor and I were left millions by our rich parents, I don’t need money! So I came back here to help, and nothing less of it.”

Smoke’s face suddenly cringes up and becomes completely serious.

Smoke Xtreme: “But what do I get in return? Well, to be fair, everything was going GREAT. I had it all planned out, I had everything set, and then that little bastard named Caleb Spires chose to come up and ruin my good name, as well as mess with me and bully me on a show to show basis!”

The fans instantly boo. Not buying into Smoke Xtreme’s obvious lies. He’s been the one that’s been messing with Caleb Spires ever since he was promoted to General Manager by Robert McDigg, and Caleb has simply tried to mind his own business until Smoke threw him over the edge.

Smoke Xtreme: “For example. Last week, he not only threatened me, he harassed me to the point where I HAD to accept a match with him for the sake of my dignity! I didn’t do anything wrong. I was minding my own business until he came up and started BULLYING me until I accepted his death-match at King of Xtreme. How DARE he do that to me? Not only that, but he’s now quit on his responsibilities… which we should have expected to begin with, I mean, it’s not like Spires ever sticks to his duties right? He’s used to running away!”

“BOOOOOO!”

Smoke Xtreme: “McDigg expected him to fulfill his responsibilities and now he’s run out on them because he’s a coward! He is incapable of handling his duties and he has chosen to QUIT. Leaving me with no General Manager, so now I need to take time off MY good hands and come down here to cesspools like Tulsa, Oklahoma to create and book shows.”

Smoke begins to nod his head up and down seriously as the fans once again give him a loud jeer for his obvious attack on them.

Smoke Xtreme: “So, what I did, being a good COO, I have decided to announce a new General Manager! You see, I can’t leave this show without a general manager, so I am going to name a new one… at King of Xtreme! This new GM will be named at the start of the show, so you all better order that Pay Per View if you want to see who the new GM is!”

Smoke starts pacing again.

Smoke Xtreme: “Onto my final matter… at King of Xtreme, I will finally get to take on Mr. Caleb Spires and we will finally get our differences out in the open… Caleb. You made a BIG mistake in challenging me.”

Smoke eyes the camera and makes a serious expression.

Smoke Xtreme: “You made a HUGE mistake! You should have known better. You see, I am no slouch. Yes, I haven’t actively wrestled since… you know… I defeated HEADHUNTER in 2010. But I have been watching all of you for years. Studying you. I am very talented. I am excellent in the ring, in the air, and I will not go down easily. You made a mistake by challenging me because you won’t walk out of King of Xtreme a winner. Your goal is to knock me out, to attack me… well, I hope quitting your job as General Manager and dealing with the ass kicking I am going to give you was WORTH it. What were you trying to accomplish, Caleb? You will get absolutely nothing from getting slapped around by me. Regardless of what happens after King of Xtreme, I will still be Smoke Xtreme, I will still be the same man, and I will still be the COO of XWA!”

Smoke Xtreme slams his microphone on the ground as a sick *THUMP* hits the arena. His theme begins to boom in the background as he extends his arms out to the sides. The fans give him another really loud jeer as Smoke’s bodyguards then carry him onto their shoulders! He sits on them as confetti begins to pour from the ceiling down to the ring!

Ted Cedar: “What in the hell?”

Adam Dennis: “Smoke is THAT awesome, he gets confetti thrown wherever he goes!”

Ted Cedar: “Now, this is just ridiculous! He’s celebrating as if he won the Olympics!”

Confetti continues to flow down from the ceiling as his bodyguards begin to twirl him around in the center of the ring up on their shoulders. The fans begin to jeer very loudly as the show quickly goes to commercials with the final shot being the smiling face of the XWA COO!

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:11 am

What a weirdo Shaking Head

Also, McDigg's still the owner? You'd think he'd have sold it by now. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:14 am

Who's a weirdo? Sad

And lol yeah. He's the CEO, Smoke is the COO. Digg really just sits back and smokes weed or something.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:18 am

Batman wrote:
Who's a weirdo? Sad
Smoke is. Funny
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme EmptyThu Oct 10, 2013 1:19 am

Dick. He's gonna fire you. Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme   Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme Empty

Back to top Go down

Promo: Show Opener - Smoke Xtreme

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1