HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"   Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 3:51 am

Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" 1SmokePromo_zps60d51646
Due: August 24th, 2013 at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"   Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 am

The broadcast feeds starts immediately with the newly produced Vendetta intro-video, replacing the rather outdated one featuring stars that are no longer in the company.

The opening pyrotechnics go off as if to announce to the live audience that the real show was about to begin. Sparks in beautiful shades of red cover the screen as the announcers, off camera, greet the broadcast audience to the show as the camera pans around the capacity crowd to look for interesting signs and good looking women.

Ted Cedar: Welcome everyone! We're live at the Philips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia! And what a show we have for you tonight, as the Pioneer Anomoly, Minkaro has his choice of opponents in the Main Event and Greg Samuel and David Michaels square off in the final installment of the pick-your-next-opponent series of match-ups.

Adam Dennis: Yeah that's just great! The nerd vs. the loser!

The broadcast feed is switched to the camera closest to the announcers' table, as we see Ted Cedar and Adam Dennis in their usual seats wearing their usual Vendetta attire.

Ted Cedar: We're less than two weeks away from Endure, which means we're less than two weeks from crowning our 26th World Heavyweight Champion.

Adam Dennis: It also means we're less than two weeks away from the greatest tag team on the planet beating those foreigners!

Ted Cedar: That's right! If you missed it this week on XWA.com we had a bunch of breaking news as three title matches for Endure were announced. The Rising Star Division Championship is on the line in a First Blood Lone Wolf match, Jaylon Brown has been named the number one contender for Drake Dysfunction's Intercontinental Championship, and as my esteemed colleague shared with you, the Xtreme Unmistakeables defend their tag team titles against Cultural Experience in a Ladder Match... And last, but not least, we found out who “Coming at Endure” is!

Adam Dennis: What a PPV Endure is shaping up to be. Now if only they'd put me on the card, maybe someone would buy it.

Ted Cedar does a double-take at his broadcast partner before returning to the camera to speak again, but he's interrupted by Smoke Xtreme's theme music as it hits the PA. Ted Cedar shrugs his shoulders to show the disappointment in seeing Smoke Xtreme for the second consecutive week. Smoke Xtreme bursts through the curtains to a chorus of boos from the fans in Georgia as he starts his way to the ring. Flanking him on either side are his bodyguards. He skips to the ring, ignoring the fans, as the broadcast team continues.

Ted Cedar: What's he doing out here this week?

Adam Dennis: He's the boss, he can do whatever he wants, Cedar!

Ted Cedar: He's the Chief Operating Officer, not the General Manager! He has no reason to be here!

Smoke pauses at the end of the ramp as his bodyguards go back-to-back once again, with one watching the ring and one watching the ramp. He walks toward the steps and casually takes each step, milking the crowds heat. He walks to the middle of the apron and looks out at the crowd, smiling, which draws an eruption of boos, especially from the fans in the more near seating. He turns away from them and steps into the ring. He turns to the side of the ring nearest to the announcers table and sees Laura Watts waiting by the ring with a microphone in hand. He looks surprised as he walks over to her. The camera man slowly zooms in on Smoke as he gets closer to Laura and catches him screaming “Did I ask for that!?” as Laura jumps in fear. He smirks at her and rudely snatches the microphone out of her hand, once again screaming at her, this time “Get out of my face!” despite the fact she is no where near him.

Ted Cedar: What the hell is his problem? Two weeks in a row he is screaming at that poor girl for no reason!

Adam Dennis: No reason?! She's not doing her job properly.

Ted Cedar: Not doing her job properly? She does her job! Getting Smoke Xtreme a microphone isn't in her job description!

Smoke Xtreme carefully walks to the center of the ring with microphone in hand as he slowly brings it to his mouth.

Smoke Xtreme: Ladies in gentleman of Atlanta, I encourage you to listen up as I'm not going to be repeating myself. There's not going to be a test... but it'd be nice to learn something, right?

The crowd boos him once again. Smoke Xtreme hears the boos and lets out a chuckle.

Smoke Xtreme: I know you guys are a little slow, but it's called a “book” (He says while doing the sarcastic bunny ears with his other hand) not a “boo.”

The crowd continues booing him, this time louder.

Smoke Xtreme: Well, Atlanta, you can rest easy knowing that I didn't come out here to insult you, even though you make it so easy, I came out here to address Caleb Spires.

The crowd immediately stops booing to cheer for Caleb as his name is dropped.

Smoke Xtreme: Here's the deal, Caleb... I'm tired of seeing you parade out here every week on your little mission to win the World Title again... Seeing you lose last was like an early Christmas for me, so I'm out here to tell you I want to see it happen again.

Smoke Xtreme pauses to let the crowd's boos die down.

Smoke Xtreme: But more than I want to see you lose, I want to see you hurt. I want to see you in pain. I want to see you suffering. I want you to leave tonight and have such extensive injuries that I don't ever see you again.

The crowd once again can't help themselves and boo Smoke Xtreme.

Smoke Xtreme: So tonight, in a No Disqualification match, you'll be facing EG Deal.

Again, the crowd boos. The camera zooms in on Smoke to make his closing statements.

Smoke Xtreme: Remember, Caleb... I'm in control. Don't ever forget.

Smoke winks at the camera and drops the microphone, nonchalantly walking toward his bodyguards as he steps through the ropes and drops to the floor and begins to walk away.

Ted Cedar: When will this stop?!

Adam Dennis: When Smoke Xtreme gets rid of Caleb Spires for good!
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"   Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:28 am

Not my best Smoke promo but I've done worse work.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"   Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:27 pm

Short dialogue, but once again, good representation of Smoke Xtreme! You should have one of his entrances where he makes his bodyguards carry him into the ring. I can picture that happening. Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"   Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal" Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoke Xtreme "Here's the Deal"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1