HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Smoke Xtreme "Control"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

Smoke Xtreme "Control" Empty
PostSubject: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Smoke Xtreme "Control" SmokeXtremeControl_zps86786760
Due: Saturday, August 17th at 11:59PM EDT (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:09 am

The show starts with the traditional pyro and cliche opening spiel from the announcers welcoming the viewing audience to a show that started with a dark match a half an hour prior. As the opening theme dies down and the lights turn brighter, the announcers stop talking abruptly as Smoke Xtreme's theme hits the PA system.

The Chief Opperating Officer of XWA walks through the curtain with his signature white coat that looks like it was made for a woman, wearing wrestling gear underneath despite the fact he does not wrestle. He has a look of confidence ... borderline arrogance as he struts down the ramp, with his two hulking bodyguards not too far behind him, drenched in all-black gear and black sunglasses that protect their viewing anonymity.

Ted Cedar: Looks like we'll be hearing from the boss... (He says with a slightly sarcastic tone to convey the idea he believes it to be a bad surprise.)

Adam Dennis: You said that like it was a bad thing!

Ted Cedar: Yes I did... Huh... How about that? (He says with a more obvious sarcastic tone.)

The fans in the front-row have mixed reactions to the still-entering Smoke Xtreme. There are some younger fans with their parents with their hands out looking for a high-five, with this likely being their first taste of professional wrestling. The older fans are booing Smoke Xtreme, as he's one of the most "over" heels in the company. Regardless of their age, they get no attention from the COO as his mind is elsewhere - as it usually is.

When he gets to the ring he awkwardly stops with the camera man walking backward slowly moving him out of focus. He tilts his head back and awkwardly smiles as he continues. He turns to his left and walks toward the steel steps. He carefully walks up them, most likely to draw more heat by dragging his feet. He gets to the apron and looks out at the crowd who respond by making motions at the camera that they know is focused on them now. He turns away, toward the ring, and enters. His bodyguards do not make the entrance; instead one stands facing toward the ramp to watch for oncoming wrestlers, and the other is directly his opposite, watching Smoke to make sure there are incidents in the ring-area.

Smoke goes back to his usual strut as he casually walks toward the end of the ring furthest from the ramp and makes a motion to the outside of the ring near the bell. He addresses Laura Watts specifically, demanding a microphone. Laura Watts seems confused at first but realizes somewhat quickly what's going on. She shuffles awkwardly for a microphone and briskly runs it over to Smoke, to account for his short temper. Smoke notices but ignores her efforts, as he callously yanks the microphone from her hands. The camera is on the side of the ring, watching Smoke's moves from afar. It's not close enough to pick up the audible words he used as he was screaming at Laura, but judging by her expression they weren't kind.

Ted Cedar: Oh come on! (He screams while watching Smoke Xtreme lambaste Laura.)

Adam Dennis: I've always hated that Laura Watts! She's no good!

Ted Cedar: That girl hasn't done a damn thing wrong to anyone and sure as hell didn't deserve that.

Smoke's expression immediately changes to his usual brand of euphoria. He struts to the middle of the ring and faces the camera. He swallows softly and looks into the camera.

Smoke Xtreme: "I know you, Caleb. I know you too well, in fact. I wish I didn't know you, but I do..."

He pauses, noticing his rambling, and gets back to the subject at hand.

Smoke Xtreme: "I knew that if I tried to give you a little... You'd try to take it all... So when you started this 'pick your opponent' (he says with a demonstrative tone, intending to suggest Caleb is mentally handicapped.) crap, I knew you couldn't help yourself."

He pauses again, but this time just to take a breath. He continues.

Smoke Xtreme: "You're so 'selfish' (He says with inflection to suggest it's the important part of the sentence.) Caleb, you get a chance to pick a match and rather than do something constructive, your first instinct (He says with inflection to suggest it's the important part of the sentence) is "Well, which title can I get."

He pauses again and turns to another camera to face a new part of the audience.

Smoke Xtreme: "That's it, isn't it Caleb? You thought to yourself... 'I know... I'll take this young, unsuspecting Greg Samuel and I'll team with him and I'll use him to get my hands on another championship!' (Again mocking Caleb with his tone)"

The expression on his face changes and it appears to be a more serious portion of the dialog.

Smoke Xtreme: "When will it be enough for you, Caleb? How many titles is enough?"

He pauses once more and then continues.

Smoke Xtreme: "I know better Caleb. I know this isn't about how I'm running the company... You can make as many excuses as you want, but I know better, Caleb. This is all about YOUR ego. Your little crusade to 'save XWA' isn't about Smoke Xtreme... It's about Caleb Spires. It's about the World Championship... It's about the fact you were at home and these people started cheering for OTHER people, and it ate you alive!"

He pauses again, now with a much more relaxed expression, as if saying this has lifted a big weight from his shoulders.

Smoke Xtreme: "So you know what, Caleb ... no. You're entitled to your tag-team match, and that is my fault... But it won't be against Razor and Rellim... and it won't be for the Tag Team titles... Congratulations, Caleb ... Because the main event tonight is Caleb Spires and Greg Samuel ... taking on Cultural Experience."

The crowd has a mixed reaction, because on one hand they're disappointed Caleb and Greg don't get to take the heels on... but on the other hand this IS a match involving two popular teams. Smoke turns again to face the original camera, and as he does he takes his off-hand to swipe his hair from his face. He walks closer to the camera than before.

Smoke Xtreme: "Caleb... You're not in control. You'll never be in control. No matter what you do, you do it because I allow you to do it. Don't forget that."

Smoke Xtreme winks at the camera as he drops the microphone and skips to the side of the ring closest to the ramp. He steps through the ropes and drops effortlessly to the floor. His bodyguards surround him as they walk up the ramp. The audio changes to the announcers so they can offer their take.

Ted Cedar: I wonder ... Does Smoke Xtreme really see reality this way? In his head is he the hero in this altercation?

Adam Dennis: Of course he does! Because he is! How could you see it another way?

Ted Cedar: You've got to be kidding me...
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:13 am

Damn Ian. I sincerely enjoyed reading this promo. Awesome work! That's the best Smoke's been portrayed since he was a GM Funny 
Really good job, feel free to use Smoke whenever you want in promos.
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:19 am

I hope you're being sincere as I enjoy when people say nice things about me. 8)
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:44 pm

I wouldn't say it if it were not sincere. Bitch. Mad as hell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoke Xtreme "Control"   Smoke Xtreme "Control" Empty

Back to top Go down

Smoke Xtreme "Control"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1