HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... Empty
PostSubject: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:29 pm

Coming soon.
nervous

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 3:54 pm

As evident by the enormous amount of jeers, this theme song wasn’t exactly the first thing the fans wanted to hear for the night! The show has JUST kicked off, and already the evil, despised COO of XWA has made his appearance. Smoke covers the arena --- err, actual smoke, mind you --- as the Smoke we know and hate appears behind it after a few seconds. He receives even more jeers upon showing his sick little face. Smoke Xtreme appears and he sarcastically blows a kiss to the Houston audience, receiving even more boos.

Adam Dennis: “To what honor do we owe this rare appearance by our loving and caring COO, Smoke Xtreme?”

Ted Cedar: “I don’t know, but whatever it is, he can keep it and leave!”

Adam Dennis: “That is no way to talk to our XWA COO! You should be ashamed of yourself! You’d never say that to his face, pussy!”

Smoke has a microphone in his hand as his two behemoths of bodyguards appear behind him. He walks out and wears white wrestling trunks, white kneepads that connect to his white boots, and his rare white leather jacket over a bare chest, he is more than ready for competition tonight! He looks around evilly on the stage as his theme dies out.

“BOOOOOOOO!”

Smoke Xtreme: “You know, out of all the great places to have King of Xtreme, we just HAD to pick Houston, didn’t we?”

“BOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

Smoke Xtreme: “Hahaha, you’re all so predictable! You won’t be booing me when I kick your little bitch hero Caleb Spires out of the game and you’re all on your knees wishing I kissed your asses like he does!”

Once again, the Houston, Texas fans fall for the COO’s blatant trap. “BOOOOOOOOOO!”

Smoke Xtreme: “Nonetheless, you all saw what I did to Caleb last week, tonight will be no different. Caleb made a huge mistake in challenging me, but it’s too late for him to chicken out now. He’s screwed. He’s in over his head, and when that same head is under my boot at the end of the match, he’ll regret EVER having faced me to begin with!”

Smoke takes a short pause on stage.

Smoke Xtreme: “But see… that’s not why I’m out here. When that little punk ass douche Caleb quit as GM cause he was too pussy to handle all the work, he left a big gap for me as I now had to STRUGGLE to find us a new General Manager. It wasn’t easy. But upon tons and tons and tons of different applications and hours of searching… I finally came across the perfect candidate! This man is a fine example of what XWA is, and he will do a great job of keeping us intact now that Caleb has resigned…”

Smoke takes another short break as the fans are now on the edge of their seats to find out who the new General Manager will be…

Smoke Xtreme: “Ladies and homos… without further ado…. I give you all, your new general manager….

RAZOR XTREME!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!” Quite possibly the loudest jeer of the night for this man! The crowd is in complete disbelief, as if they didn’t totally expect that!

Ted Cedar: “WHAT??!”

Adam Dennis: “YES! Oh my! This is awesome! I can’t believe this! Am I in a dream right now?”

Ted Cedar: “More like a nightmare, Dennis!”

Out of the stage, walks out none other than the legend of XWA, Razor Xtreme! The boos from the less-than-happy audience rain down upon the arena as Razor Xtreme extends his arms to the sides. Smoke and his (probably forced) bodyguards begin clapping for the Rated Y2X Superstar! Razor Xtreme’s theme dies out as he stands upon the stage. Smoke and his bodyguards smile evilly and walk to the back, obviously to get ready for Smoke’s match later tonight.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Razor Xtreme: “None of you expected that, did you? Because none of you took me seriously when I said I was going to fix this company. You see, for months I’ve come out here and told you all time after time that I was going to either fix this company or tear it to the ground through CHAOS. However, months and months passed with me continuing to get disrespected by not only all of you but by management. By Caleb Spires, the fact that I was never given the opportunities that I deserve! I am more than a regular competitor, I AM RAZOR XTREME!”

“BOOOOOOOOO!” Razor allows his *loving* audience to give him a response.

Razor Xtreme: “Keep booing felons. I am here to stay. For you see, after constant failure by failure in trying to tear this place down, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Just when I had started to lose hope, Caleb Spires stepped down and left an opportunity wide open for me. I leapt into action and ran into the General Manager spot! Due to that, my plan continued!”

Razor raises one hand dramatically, to point out his emotion behind it.

Razor Xtreme: “And now, I stand before you all. YOUR General Manager. In this position, I will not rest until all the problems are gone. I will give myself the respect I deserve, because I am more than just a normal person, I am a LEGEND. I am an ICON. And now… I am the GENERAL MANAGER OF XWA!”

Razor drops the mic on the stage and raises both hands into the air before screaming out loud:

Razor Xtreme: “WORSHIP ME IDIOTS!”

And his theme song begins to play once again. Allowing him to walk to the back, ignoring the flurry of boos he has continued to receive. He chuckles as he disappears into the back, allowing the show to continue.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad

Last edited by Razor on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:04 pm

Boo

Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Be jealous. 8)

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:21 pm

Fucking shit, all these new GMs. Do they ever end. Like, what else is produced on this show besides new rulers every week.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 10:22 pm

In the past few months we've only had Caleb and now RX I don\'t know

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 pm

Stop getting so worked up you piece of fuck.

On-par promo; typical RX dialogue.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:40 am

Thanks. I aint bothered

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Nate
Main Eventer
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 am

Boo I was hoping for AJ Miller Boooooooo Trollface!
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 1:26 am

Get The Fuck Out bitch Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 5:42 am

I wanted the new GM to have tits, not be one Shaking Head
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:53 am

You guys are all gonna get yours. Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:48 am

Should have been Shade I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:50 am

The Rock wrote:
Fucking shit, all these new GMs. Do they ever end. Like, what else is produced on this show besides new rulers every week.
The Rock wrote:
Stop getting so worked up you piece of fuck.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:03 pm

I still fucking hate all of you! Mad as hell

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Rellim
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Rellim

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Rellim should be Assistant GM. suspicious
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 12:52 pm

Rellim and Eric Bull are gonna be Razor's right hand men. walk

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 pm

So the Xtreme Brothers running XWA huh? So many ideas that can come from this
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:39 pm

Just like old times Peg! Except this time Mega isnt running Vendetta and Digg doesnt play a big role as CEO nervous

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 am

Can we have McDigg die or something? shifty 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 am

Not in your dreams.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 4:50 am

Razor wrote:
Just like old times Peg! Except this time Mega isnt running Vendetta and Digg doesnt play a big role as CEO nervous
So there is a silver lining with this scenario then shifty

And is McDigg even still considered the owner? If so, let's introduce a son for him and he's white. Audience be like "WTF?!" xD
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 10:21 am

Chilly wrote:
Razor wrote:
So there is a silver lining with this scenario then  shifty

And is McDigg even still considered the owner? If so, let's introduce a son for him and he's white. Audience be like "WTF?!" xD
Oh you. Mad as hell

and lmao yes he is Funny
He came out when Smoke was promoted to COO, though he's usually just playing the role of a "higher power" (not relevant to any storylines, however whenever we need to replace all the management people, we use him as that kind of character.) example: Digg promoted Smoke, no one else can do that. Smoke plays on-screen, Digg just comes out occasionally. Also, Digg is based off snoop Dogg. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:13 am

I felt like Digg tried so hard to be back...but he was channeling the 90s
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 11:15 am

You really shouldn't call any black person a "fake black person" dude. Funny

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....   Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Show Opener: Smoke Xtreme Promo: And the New GM is....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next