HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 12:09 am

Due: Saturday, February 1st, at 11:59 PM EST

PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" FJBloTX
PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar" EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 12:43 am

As the show comes back from commercial, the setting is the locker room, where Ted Cedar and the Xtreme Icon are sitting on the bench, Cedar in a suit and Icon in blue jeans and a Oregon State Hooded sweatshirt, grey in color, except for the new Oregon state beaver logo on the front

Cedar: Icon you have been a mainstay in XWA for going on 5 years, and have been inducted into teh Hall of Fame, tell us about your pre wrestling days.

Icon: I was a triple sport athlete in High School, Football, Track and of course Wrestling, and I got numerous scholarship offers from several colleges, I decided to head up to Missoula, who had not offered me a scholarship at the University of Montana and just go to school, I figured get a part time job up there and start with my General Education classes, and figure out an exact degree later. I was very burnt out on sports at that point. So I'm living in the Dorms that year, still watching wrestling when I could, I was pretty busy working at a sports bar and school, but I was enjoying school, the parties and going to as many of the sporting events as I could.

Cedar: How did you end up dropping out after the first year of school and decide to pursue a career in wrestling?

Icon: Pro wrestling was my first love, and I have been a fan since I was 5 years old, I decided to take a year off, I still hadn't decided what I wanted to Major in yet, so I figured, why not chase this dream of being a pro wrestler, and if it doesn't work out go back and finish school. Well I had some money saved up and was looking up wrestling schools, saw Taz's House of Hardcore was taking applicants, so one thing lead to another, I drove across country, and started training.

Cedar: So lets flash forward a few years, when you beat Ash Wheeler for the Intercontinental Title, tell us about that moment.

Icon: It was amazing, holing that gold belt for the first time, the energy of the crowd, was proof that my hard work had paid off.

Cedar: You later formed arguably one of the most dominate Tag Teams in XWA with Headhunter, who has since left XWA, how as that experience?

Icon: That was so fun, probably the most fun I've had in XWA, e went from rivals to friends, Headhunter taught me a lot. I just wish we got to headline Xtrememania that year for the title as Tag Team Champions, and we still talk to this day.

Cedar: As everyone knows 7 months ago you were run down in the parking lot by an unknown assailant, how has the road back to the ring been?

Icon: Fortunately the injuries weren't severe, but it's rough not being able to go to the gym for several months as I recovered, Headhunter and his wife flew out after I got out of the hospital, and stayed for about a week. He is a class act and a true friend, I was rehabbing lie crazy to get back in the ring as soon as I could. the day I got the boot off my ankle, I started my rehab.

Cedar: Have you heard anything about who the wheelman was?

Icon: No, I recently called the offices to get an update in their investigation, they haven't called back. I've tried to do it the right way, now I'm going to do it my way. That son of a biich will be uncovered, bank on it.

CEdar: Thank you for you time Icon.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon -- "Sit down interview with Ted Cedar"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1