HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks" EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:23 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks" EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:55 pm

Vendetta #85 comes back from commercial, to a camera shot of Xtreme Icon sitting on a storage crate, wrapping tape around his right fist, a 6 pack of Pabst Blue Ribbon sitting next to him, two cans already gone. Wearing Blue Jeans, Blue and white Nike Sneakers, a Oregon State Baseball cap and an Oklahoma City Thunder Jersey with the number 14 on it. As he finishes the wrap, he rips the tape off the roll and slams his right fist into his left palm, a visible smack is heard. I am back baby, he mouths to himself as Jennifer Light walks up to him.

Icon (already knowing where this is going): Ask away

Jennifer Light: How do you know I wasn’t asking you out for a drink after the show?

Icon (smirking): Are you?

Light: I’m here as an interviewer, at least for now. Anyway, Icon How has your time been in Oklahoma City so far? Seems like your kind of place, more cowboy hats and boots that suits and ties.

Icon: Probably the most fun I’ve had in the last couple years, that includes main eventing Xtrememania, I made sure I got in town a day early just to hang out with the Great Falls native that just got drafted to Oklahoma City in the NBA draft. Hell we showed these Oklahomans how Montana boys party.

Light: I hope you didn’t over party, as you have your first match in several months tonight, you look ready to go, but is ring rust going to be a factor?

Icon: You can train all you want, it isn’t a substitute for an actual match. But with that said, that ring is my home. I live to be in front of these crowds giving them a show and sending them home happy.
Light: Well the higher ups have given you a challenge, you are facing one of the many up and comers of XWA,Travis Levitt, who defeated Hitman Alex in his debut match. Someone you have history with, dating back years.

Icon: Anytime you come in and defeat a champion, let alone the World Champion, people are going to be watching you. Let alone your debut match. I’ve seen this guy wrestle, he’s good, but is he on my level, that remains to be seen.

Light: Well, the only thing left to cover is since you now know that Smoke isn’t the guy who ran you down last year, where do you go from here?

Icon: Well the only thing I have is the guy who stole smokes keys, he looked tall, so that’s where I’ll start. Then again most of the roster is taller than me so I don’t know how much that will help. So I might have nothing. But I won’t worry about that now. It’s time to show these fans that I haven’t lost a step.

Icon grabs the beer and walks off, as the show cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I Smash Roadblocks"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1