HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Methylated Spirit
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Methylated Spirit

PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon   PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:18 pm

DUE: Saturday, 26th July at MIDNIGHT EST
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon   PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon EmptySat Jul 26, 2014 8:13 pm

The Hunt Continues

Backstage at Vendetta, pre show, the long time XWA Original, Xtreme Icon, is coming down the hall way from the locker room. Same Blue Jeans, and blue and white Nike Sneakers he always wears, this time, a San Antonio Spurs Jersey, with a backwards facing Oregon State hat. His Great Falls High Class Ring on his left hand, a Gold Watch with Diamonds around the face on his left wrist. Still disappointed in the loss last week, the burn healed up from the fireball. But he is no stranger to losses. So it’s just another day to him. In the back of his mind, is finding out who ran him down, the only clue, the person who got into Smoke Xtremes office to steal his rent a car keys. For the car that would run the Hall of Famer down and take months off his career, nearly ending it. He comes around a corner into the catering area. Were David Michaels, another long time XWA Superstar, who Icon has never really cross paths with in the ring in almost 6 years of being with the company. Michaels is sitting in a chair nearby, finishing a pre show meal. When Icon sits down across from him, Michaels, curious as to why Icon, who he has never had conversation with outside of random small talk at various XWA events, wipes his mouth with a napkin.

Michaels: This is an interesting surprise

Icon: Considering we never crossed paths more than once, even though we both have been here for 6 years.

Michaels: Yeah the Million Dollar Chamber, as I recall I won that and you were the first one out.

Icon: What you’re saying that I’m not in your league?

Michaels: More like breaking your balls, anyway why the hell are you here, now? Let me guess, who ran you down right?
Icon: Winner, winner, chicken dinner? What do you know?

Michaels: Besides you grilling Smoke for weeks to get the evidence he had nothing to do with it? Nothing that would be considered evidence, more like typical internet rumors.

Icon: You know how many stories came out from these so called these internet guys claiming I retired? Too many to count, My favorite one claimed I got married after knocking the girl up and she demanded I retire.

Michaels: I laughed so hard at that one.

Icon: Do you remember anything from that night? Anyone acting strange or suspicious? Someone disappearing randomly for a period of time?

Michaels: My minds a bit fuzzy, it was a year ago, but I do remember hearing a few guys make jokes about running a guy down to get his spot.

Icon: Do you remember who?

Michaels: No, but If I do, I’ll let you know.

Icon: Thanks, that’s a big help. Just knowing that people were even talking about it, would plant the seed into the head on someone who is already unhinged in a way.

Michaels: Who would be that deranged to actually do that is what I want to know.

Icon: I have a few people in mind.

Icon stands up and walks away.

Later on, after the show started, the cameras cut to outside the locker room, when the door opens. Xtreme Icon comes out.

Cedar: Here he comes, the Xtreme Icon, looking to avenge that loss from last week.

Miles: His return really, blew up in his face huh Ted?

Cedar: You’re horrible.

Icon walks down the hallway, and turns a corner, nearby Bryan Knox sits on a storage crate.

Knox: Ready for the slaughter, Icon?

Icon: Do you really think that you are just going to roll over me like a box of donuts?

Knox: Funny, how long did it take you to come up with that gem?

Icon: You’re new here, so I’ll give you a word of advice, don’t write checks your ass can’t cash.

Knox: When was the last time you won a match? Face the facts, you aren’t the same man that won King of Xtreme, in fact you were never that good.

Icon: Really? Well I’ve mead a career out of proving people wrong, I have no problem putting a major league beating on a rookie to prove a point.

????: What about me?

Knox: Cletus, this doesn’t concern you.

Cletus: It does when Icon here is forgetting about the fact that I am in this match.

Icon: The bigger they are the harder they fall.

Cletus: This guy here, yes, but you won’t be able to chop this tree down.

Knox: Do you not know who I am?

Cletus: No, because no one knows who you are.

Knox: They will after tonight!

Icon: This will be fun.

Icon walks off.
Back to top Go down
Kanimaniac
Middle Carder
Kanimaniac

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon   PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:21 pm

Can't wait for Xtreme Icon, P.I.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon   PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | "The Hunt Continues" - Xtreme Icon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1