HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" Empty
PostSubject: S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues"   S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" EmptyMon May 26, 2014 12:36 pm

Due: Saturday, May 31st at Midnight (-5 EST)

S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" FJBloTX
S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" Empty
PostSubject: Re: S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues"   S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues" EmptySat May 31, 2014 11:18 pm

Vendetta #80

In the parking lot a Blue Chevy Impala pulls into a spot and the drivers side door opens. Xtreme Icon exits the vehicle, and starts walking towards catering. When longtime interviewer Jennifer Light comes up to him.

Light: Can I get a quick word with you Icon?

Icon:  No problem.

Light:  First off,  your thoughts on the orders that came down from XWA management last week, that there is to be no physicality between you,  Smoke and his bodyguards.

Icon: You know, I’m not shocked, considering this whole thing between Smoke and myself has gone back years. No with him being the COO, I can see the fact that they don’t want him in an ER when he has to run the company.

Light: So you still think he has some involvement in what happened last year?

Icon:  Yeah, but I have no evidence to back that up, at this point.  I have a list of guys who could have been responsible for it.

Light: Like who?  

Icon: Without naming names, if you dig back into my 5 years in XWA I have made a few enemies,  that I have been involved in high profile matches with, for World Titles.

Light:  That narrows it down quite a bit.

Icon: I won’t reveal too much, but I’m going to follow up on a lead, I got a text from someone about 30 minutes ago, to head to the locker room.

Light: Who?

Icon: Don’t know the number,  if it was someone in my contact list, their name would have shown up.

Light: Well one last question, when will we see you back in the ring again?

Icon: Soon I hope, depends on when I get booked.  I’m not retired, and I have no intentions to retire anytime soon, that World Championship is still in my sights. I’ve been Intercontinental champion, tag team champion, and King of Xtreme all in the span of about a year. But that World Heeavyeight Championship has eluded me for years.  Now I know someone is keeping me from that, and I have to eliminate them to get my ultimate goal.
Icon then walks away towards the locker room

Light: Well said Icon, (she turns to the camera) we will be right back after these messages.

When the show comes back from commercial, the camera is seen right behind Icon as he walks into the locker room. Caleb Spires is the only one in there, and he is sitting down on a bench, texting somebody on his phone, he looks up and puts it down.

Spires:  About time you got here, usually your one of the first wrestlers in the building.

Icon:  I got sidetracked, anyway I’m going to ask you straight up, did you send me that that about a half hour ago?

Spires: Nope, you have my number, what did it say?
Icon: Just to come back to the locker room, has anyone come in here looking for me?

Spires: Nope, but there is a envelope taped to the back of the door, with your name on it.

Icon turns around and sees a white envelope taped to the door, he pulls it off and pulls his pocketknife out of his pocket, he uses it to open the sealed envelope. He pulls out several photos along with a receipt.

Spires: What is it?

Icon: Looks like a rental car reciept and it looks like the description matches the photos here, and it looks to be the car that ran be down, but the name is cut out, it just shows a credit card number and a phone number.

Spires:  Well how the hell are you going to follow up on this?

Icon: A buddy of mines Dad is a lawyer back home, so I can get him to check this out.  
Back to top Go down

S16 | Xtreme Icon -- "It continues"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1