HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..."   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:10 am

Due: Saturday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." FJBloTX
PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..."   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..." EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 11:59 pm

Vendetta comes back from commercial to a shot of the sold out crowd, then a familiar theme song to the XWA fans hit the arenas sound system as the lights go out in the arena. Fans erupt as the first words of Kid Rocks American Badass plays in the arena. XWAs Announce team sits in shock for a few seconds before speaking

Ted Cedar: What the hell?

Joey Miles: He’s here?

Several Bright spotlights scan the arena for several seconds before converging on one spot in the arena, a figure raises a barbed wire wrapped singapore cane as the lights come back on in the arena, the figure turns around revealing what everyone already knew.

Miles: It’s the XWA Hall of Famer! Where has he been for the last few months?

Cedar: I don’t know, but I’m sure he will tell us.

Icon pulls a beer from his pocket opens and chugs it before slamming the can into his own head. Cutting himself open and then he begins his walk towards the ring. Icon is wearing a Black Tank Top, Blue Jeans, Blue and white Nike Sneakers and a white Oregon State Baseball hat. He has a slight smirk on his face, loving the fact he is back where he belongs. In an XWA arena, surrounded by thousands of rabid wrestling fans. He makes it to the guard rail and grabs a chair from a nearby fan and sets it by the guard rail, he uses it a step ladder to set up to the guard rail. He holds his cane over his headas a nearby fan holds his replica XWA World Championship belt in front of Icon. Icon drops to the floor and grabs the belt and sets it on his shoulder.

Miles: That’s the only way Icon will ever hold a World Title

Cedar: Shut up and enjoy this moment, the XWA Hall of Famer is back.

“It looks pretty damn good doesn’t it?” He asks the fan before handing the belt back to the fan and rolling into the ring. He stands up and tells the ring announcer to toss him a mic. Icon drops his cane as the ring announcer obliges. Icon catches it and raises it to his lips.

Icon: God Damn it’s good to be back!

The crowd pops as Icon finishes his statement.

Miles: Not really.

Cedar: Speak for yourself.

Icon: I want to prelude this by asking a question, have you ever had that boss, teacher or principal that either you couldn’t stand or for whatever reason had it in for you?

YES! The crowd says in unison.

Icon: I had a principal back home in high school that absolutely couldn’t stand me. I was a bit of a troublemaker, student athlete, very popular, especially with the ladies.

Miles: I call BS

Cedar: Your dialing a wrong number, Joey.

Icon: This particular principal, was the type that got shoved into lockers in school, and couldn’t get a date off a calendar. Hated me, and damn whenever I could end up in his office, he gave me 45 minutes detention, when most people would get 15. So jump from 2005 to 2014. If you remember my interview with Ted Cedar a few months back, I narrowed down who ran me over to three people, then after my match. Smoke Xtreme comes up to me backstage and suspends me.

Cedar: Oh boy

Miles: He deserved it.

Icon: The reason was grade A bullshit. He shoves a doctors note in my face claiming I was not yet cleared to compete, and put the entire company at risk for working while injured. (The crowd begins booing) Oh it’s as flimsy as a wet paper towel. Now I had kept in contact with the XWA office as I was recovering and as soon as I was cleared, I started hitting the gym for my return. So any sane, human being with more than 5 brain cells can put together the fact that Smoke didn’t want me anywhere near him. Now after the two months I spent getting my suspension overturned. I am here to confront that arrogant jackass of a COO!

Miles: Talk about no respect for authority

Cedar: Icon has never been known to mince words.

Icon stands in the ring and waits for Smokes theme to hit, he stands there for a few moments before speaking again.

Icon: Smoke, since you can’t seem to tear yourself away from your work, I’m going to come back there and drag your ass out here and get some answers!

Icon starts to leave the ring when the COO of XWA appears on the titantron.

Smoke: That won’t be necessary Icon.

Icon: Ok then, how about some answers, did you run me down with that damn car last year?

Smoke: Strong accusations Icon, and my answer is no. I did not nor did I have anything to do with what happened to you on that night.

Icon: You are lying through your teeth, it’s no secret that you and your brother have never liked me. Think about it when people think of Xtreme, they think of me. Even after you rose to the level of COO, people still talk aout the night I beat Ash Wheeler to win the XWA Intercontinental Championship. They still talk about the incredible run I made in 2011 when I won the King of Xtreme Crown. They talk about the near one year Tag Team Title run I had with another XWA Legend Headhunter.

Smoke: You wouldn’t have won that Intercontinental Title if I didn’t re start that match because of a double pin!

Icon: Oh I thank you for doing the right damn thing for once in your life, knowing that if that match ended the way it did, you would have been the most hated man in wrestling.

Smoke: I do what’s right for business, even if it’s for a guy that does nothing but sit in a bar in some podunk town in Montana and somehow made it to the premier stage of XWA.

Icon: Your hatred of the Toughest King in XWA is showing, yes I love to sit in a bar and drink down a cold one, then another one, then another one, until 2AM then hit up Taco Bell go home, eat, pass out then still hit the gym before noon the next day.

Smoke: I have a company to run, now I suggest you get the hell out of my ring and stop making false accusations against the guy that signs your paychecks.

Icon: Hey Smoke, you didn’t have the guts to come out to face me man to man? You had to hide in your little office, like the little bitch you are.

Smoke: I suggest you watch your tone, because I can fire you right now.

Icon: (As he pulls his hat off) One last question, if you weren’t the wheelman, who was? Because I know you had something to do with it you stupid bastard!

Just then two imposing figures appear behind Icon, Smoke has a cocky smirk on his face as Icon looks puzzled.

Miles: Icon doesn’t realize who is behind him.

Cedar: This won’t end well.

Icon turns around and takes a stiff chairshot to the head.

Cedar: what a shot! Scorpion Beware just leveled Icon!

He and Reiko Goliath both stand over Icon for a few moments before pulling him up to his feet, to reveal the cut over Icons head, the blood is flowing out of it, Scorpion drops the heavily dented chair and Irish whips him into the ropes Reiko runs to the opposite ropes and as they meet in the center of the ring and blasts Icon with the vicious clothesline called the Execution Style. Reiko then picks Icon back up and picks him up over his head and press slams him over the top rope and out to the floor.

Cedar: This is brutal; Icon is a bloody mess and is getting destroyed by the COOs bodyguards.

Miles: Don’t cross the boss, period.

Reiko and Scorpion both exit the ring and Scorpion picks Icon up and irish whips him shoulder first into the steel steps, knocking them away from the post. Reiko as this happens is tearing apart the announce table, ripping out monitors as Cedar and Miles back off.

Cedar: This is overkill, you have made your point.

Miles: I don’t think so, the point is made when they feel it is made.

Scorpion picks Icon up again and this time picks him up and drops him face first on the guard rail. Before kicking him in the ribs several times.

Miles: We are seeing what happens when you cross Smoke Xtreme

Cedar: Total abuse of power, he suspended Icon over fake medical reasons and is now having him beaten down.

Miles: This isn’t nothing and Icon could have put this company in serious jeopardy working hurt.

Scorpion drags the blood covered body of Icon over to the announce table and the two near 300 pounders grab Icon y the throat and in one motion pick him up and chokeslam him through the table. As blood drips from Icons head onto the white announce table Scorpion yells at Icon “Don’t cross the COO, consider this your first and last warning!”

Miles: That’s how you teach a disrespectful punk some respect.

Cedar: Is this what Icon gets for trying to uncover who ran him down in that parking lot last summer?

Miles: That’s what he gets for making claims that our beloved COO did it.

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "I've dealt with some shit before..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1