HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down" EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:15 pm

DUE: Friday December 19th, 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down"   PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down" EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 2:58 am

In an empty arena, the middle of the day, the arena it lit up by the natural light of the sun shining into Ford Field, a lone figure stands in the middle of the ring wearing a leather jacket, black in color. Blue Jeans and Brown Cowboy Boots.  As the scene cuts to a straight shot of the figures face, it’s revealed to be the Xtreme Icon. It’s a few seconds before he begins to speak.

Icon:  I have spent the better part of  8 years chasing my dream. Applying my craft in arenas all over the world.  Here we are again Xtrememania Weekend is here.  I went to war in a ladder match at the second event then one year later the Tower of Doom was my destination.  I have been through wars in the 6 years I have been here.  Now as I reflect on my career, in this stadium, I have refocused my efforts on what is my final goal, the title.  

Icon walks to the ropes and leans against them looking out at the staging area that is still being constructed.

Icon: I’ve lived a life most only dream of. Made a lot of money, traveled the world, I’ve gotten to scratch many things off my bucket list. But that all means nothing, if I don’t win the World Title it means nothing. Now I know that I still have this guy trying to cripple me, but I have the felling he also wants that title, so I can kill two birds with one stone If I re focus my efforts on that.  King of Xtreme made me realize that, as I laid on my back after Barbed Wire Massacre.  It all became clear, whoever pulled that gutless move was after that same title  I’m going to draw that bastard out, and it starts tonight.  By Xtrememania next year, I will be fighting for that title or I will be the champion.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "No Slowing Down"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1