HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

(Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" Empty
PostSubject: (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"   (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 5:32 pm

DUE: Friday, June 27th at 11:59PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)

(Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" FJBloTX
(Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"   (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 4:54 am

Backstage in the locker room, the camera is facing the closed door as it opens to reveal the Xtreme Icon, wearing an Oklahoma City Thunder T shirt, blue jeans, blue and white nike sneakers and a Oregon State Baseball hat. He looks around and sees Jennifer Light standing across from him. He says follow me and walks off. she quickly catches up with him

Light: Icon, whats with the NBA shirt? You never wear anything basketball related

Icon: To sum up a long story that involved a lot of beer consumed and some drunk guy that wanted to fight me at the Sting the other night. A buddy of mine that played basketball at CMR High School then at Stanford University just got drafted into the NBA to Oklahoma City. SO you are wondering where we are heading I take it. Light: It crossed my mind.

Icon: Well I have been doing some extensive research into the info I got a few weeks back, and I have the results right here. It pays to have a lawyer back home that is also your best friends dad.

Light: So what became of the digging? Icon: well all the info came back to one person, and he's right in his office.

Icon kicks open the door to Smoke Xtremes office and immediately his two bodyguards step infront of him

Smoke: Next time Icon make an appointment.

Icon: Can it Smoke, how don’t you give me an explanation to why it was your rental car, registered with your info that ran me down last year!

Smoke: So you mean to tell me that a car that I rented, that was stolen earlier in the night, is what ran you down?

Icon: Hold the phone…….. stolen?

Smoke: Yes Icon, had you bothered to check into the matter further than you did you would have seen the police report I had filed right about the time you got assaulted.

Icon: You understand with our history I have a tough time taking you at your word.

Smoke: Well here’s the police report sitting right here on my desk, feel free to come look at it.

Icon: As long as your boys here don’t cheap shot me.

Smoke: Don’t worry Icon, we haven’t forgotten about the decree handed down from corporate.

Icon grabs the document from the desk and skims over it.

Icon: If anything you have your bases covered.

Smoke: Well while you were back in Montana watching some Kobe Bryant wannabe get drafted to a team that got knocked out early in the Playoffs I made sure I had the proof that I had nothing to do with what happened to you.

Icon: Smoke watch it, don’t start insulting my friends, the last guy that did that got 3 teeth knocked out.

Smoke: Icon, there is something that you should check out.

Icon: What?

Smoke: Turn your attention to the tv behind me.

Icon looks at the screen as a security video pops on that shows a figure dressed in all black, black hoodie, jeans, ski mask and black sneakers sneaks into Smokes office and grabs a set of keys off his desk.

Icon: Wait, how did anyone sneak into your office? Aren’t you usually there during the shows?

Smoke: Not always, I was out on business at this time, ask the crew and the wrestlers that were working that night. They saw me right around the time you got hit.

Icon: Well I guess that settles it, with the report and this video you didn’t run me over.

Light: So what do you do know Icon?

Icon: I enjoy the rest of this show, and admit that I was wrong about Smoke being the wheel man.

Smoke: Now are you going to get out of my office?

Icon: Yeah, I have a case of beer to crack open for tonight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"   (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:06 pm

I Wonder where this is going since is not Smoke anymore.  nervous 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"   (Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere" Empty

Back to top Go down

(Rage) PROMO | Xtreme Icon - "Just when we were getting somewhere"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1