HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" Empty
PostSubject: RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:05 am

DUE: Friday, October 31st at 11:59PM EDT.

pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 am

As Rage comes back to a shot of the arena, a familiar song plays in the arena. Several bright spotlights scan the arena as the lights dim down to near darkness.

Yeah And I set up and tore down this stage with my own two hands

The camera shows the lights scanning the crowd, fans holding up lighters and cell phones the fans anticipation growing with every passing second, the fans are ready to blow the roof off the arena when Icon appears.

And all this for the fans, girls, money, and fame
I played their game
And as they scream my name
I will show no shame
I live and die for this
And if I come off soft
Then chew on this

Then one of the lights stops up in the corner of the arena and the others converge on that spot.

Are you scared?

Then A figure can be seen in the light, holding a barbed wire wrapped singapore cane in his right hand. He turns around as the words "Devil Without A Cause" are heard. The lights come back on in the arena and Icon turns around. Then he pulls a beer from his pocket, opens and chugs it before bashing the can into his head and tossing it to the side. Then he holds his cane in the air. Then he begins to walk down the steps toward the guard rail. It's a rock concert atmosphere as fans pat Icon on the back as he heads to the ring. Wearing Blue Jeans, Blue and white Nike Sneakers and a Maroon Montana Griz shirt on under a leather jacket. He has short brown hair, and a slight beard growing on his face, and grips his cane in his right hand. With two barbed wire tattoos that stretch from each shoulder and coils around his arm to his wrists, even though they can not be seen under the black jacket.

Cedar: Here comes the Hall of Famer, The longest reigning Tag Team Champion in XWA History, coming off one of the most brutal matches of his career.

Miles: Why the hell is he out here now? He has a Survival of the Sickest match tomorrow at King of Xtreme, shouldn't he be training as opposed to showing up here on Rage?

Icon walks down the steps, fans patting him on the back, taking pictures, some with cameras, some using cell phones. With a serious look on his face as he works his way down the long staircase that eventually leads to the concrete floor. He still has to walk through about 15 rows of fans before he reaches the guard rail.

Icon finally makes it to the bottom of the steps and heads through and open isle between the sea of fans that are in the first 15 rows on the floor. Then he makes it to the guard rail and a fan hands him a chair, Icon unfolds the chair and uses it as a step ladder of sorts to hop up to the guard rail, then he holds his cane over his head for several seconds. Before he steps down and into the ringside area then he starts to walk around the ring by the announce tables. He stops in front of where Ted and Joey are sitting. Then he slams his cane on the table hopping up onto it and facing the fans he opens another beer from his pocket and chugging it before tossing the can to the side and holding both his cane in the air.

Miles: Damn, why does he have to walk all over our table?

Cedar: Be glad he doesn't walk all over your face.

Then steps down and turns around and setting his cane and in the ring, and hopping up to the apron then over the top rope into the ring. He grabs it and walks over to the center of the ring and holds it in the air once again and pyro shoots out of the ring posts. The first blue in color, and shoots straight up, the second, white in color shoots at an angle towards the center of the ring as if to shoot at some object hanging above the ring. Icon then heads to the nearest corner and climbs up to the middle one and holds his cane over his head one last time, looking around at the cheering crowd and pulls a beer from his pocket, opens and chugs it as his theme fades out. He then bashes the can into his head several times and tosses the can to the side and his theme fades out.

Icon: Hey someone toss me a mic!

It is barely heard on camera but a few seconds later the time keeper tosses a mic into the ring, Icon catches it after dropping his cane. Icon holds the mic in his right hand, and picks his cane back up with his left. He raises the mic to his lips.

Icon: So who's ready for King of Xtreme?

Fans cheer, responding positively to the Hall of Farmers question.

Icon: I would love to know who the sick bastard is that came up with Survival of the Sickest. It isn't enough to confine 6 people in a steel cage with a brief case hanging overhead on Ultimate X Cables for a future title shot. But lets cover the ring canvas in thumbtacks.

Cedar: Intercontinental Championship shot on the line in that match.

Miles: Seriously how healed up is Icon really? He just went through Barbed Wire Massacre on Vendetta 5 days ago.

Icon: You have to be insane to compete in this match, I guess you could say I'm over qualified. Countless stitches in my arm, back and head. I went through hell on earth on Vendetta. If you think a few tacks is going to stop me from championship gold, you are sadly mistaken.

Suddenly Shinedowns Sound of Madness hits the sound system. Not soon after Shade walks out onto the ramp, All black, jeans, dress shirt and Fedora. He raises a mic to his lips as he looks at Icon in the ring and his music ends.

Shade: You might want to rephrase that.

Icon: How so?

Shade: It's insane to get in the ring with a man like me. There is no depth to which I will not stoop, no line I won't cross, no thing I won't do to win this. Your time has passed Icon, it's my time to shine.

Icon: So you are another guy trying to make a name for themselves at my expense?

Shade: I don't even know why you took this match not that far removed from being sliced up in that brutal affair.

Icon: Coming from the guy that has been where during the last several months? I'm here week in, week out, putting my body on the line. While you think you can be an opportunist and jump into a possible title shot.

Shade: I sense your fear Icon, facing a man like me. Someone who was sent to an insane asylum escaped and burned it to the ground. What do you think I’d be willing to do to you? It would certainly be more than those chicken scratches you’re sporting right now.

Icon: Chicken scratch huh? At least I have the balls to compete in a barbed wire match. You want to stand there and talk or get in this ring and fight me?

Cedar: Icon ready for a fight.

Miles: Yeah, that's smart, get yourself beaten up before the PPV.

Shade marches down towards the ring as Icon grips his cane with both hands ready to swing. As Shade nears the ring a masked man in a black long sleeve hooded sweatshirt, black boots, black ski mask and black pants. Slides into the ring and hits Icon over the back of the head with a steel chair.

Cedar: Who the Hell just attacked Icon?!

Miles: He was under the ring! Is this the same guy that ran Icon down?!

Shade stands on teh outsie of the ring, confused at what just happened. He looks at the mysteryman who looks back at him, then hits Icon across the back, several times with the chair before unfodling it and placing it around Icons ankle. Fans booing like crazy as the man ignores them then stomps down on the chair, closing it around Icons ankle. Icon screams in pain as he rolls away, as security get in the ring, the man leaves.

Miles: Well Icon may not be able to compete tomorrow. Looks like SHade made it that much easier for him in Survival of the Sickest.

Cedar: Well the look on his face tells a different story.

Icon holds his ankle as he lays on teh mat, his face showing an obvious pained look on his face. Then show cuts to the next segment
Back to top Go down
MorphyVA
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
Motherfucking SETONIAN!
MorphyVA

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:43 am

You know, you could have posted this earlier. I've pretty much done half of my match, and now Icon's got some ankle injury. But's it's cool bruh.
Back to top Go down
pegasus187
HOFer
HOFer
pegasus187

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 am

Yeah, that's my fault, my procrastination has surfaced again Funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"   RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo" Empty

Back to top Go down

RAGE! S4.) Xtreme Icon | "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1