HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC)   Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC) EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 4:22 am

The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith
Xbox 360 DLC

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC) The-wolf-among-us-review-bigby-610x343

I'll admit I was very disappointed when it was announced we were getting this game instead of the second season of The Walking Dead. I knew nothing about The Fable comics before playing this game so I was jumping in blind.

Well after playing this I should have never doubted Telltale Games. Once again they provide a very fun experience.

If you never played The Walking Dead, or even The Sam And Max games that proceeded that, you walk around while controlling a pointer thingy, kind of like what you do with your mouse. You search around and solve puzzles. Like The Walking Dead this also has a very fun story, full of action and drama.

The Walking Dead had improved from the Sam And Max games by including some action. Well The Wolf Among Us goes even farther! You get exciting fights and chases. And just like the last game your choices will affect the rest of the story.

The music is really awesome as well. I spent last month watching movies like The Thing, The Fog and several Halloween movies. The soundtrack to this game really reminds me of John Carpenter's scores in his movies.

The only problem I had with this game is that it does have technical hiccups. You may find yourself trying to get into a room and you're not able to and will have to step away from that area and try again. Maybe it will be fixed sometime later with an update.

The Wolf Among Us is a really fun experience. It had a lot to live up to succeeding The Walking Dead. Well it not only met those expectations but it seems like it will surpass that series. If you enjoyed The Walking Dead you really owe it to yourself to play this. It's not more of the same. This game has new exciting things to throw at you.

I give this a 9/10.

Past Poopy Reviews
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (iOS)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Wii U DLC)
Pro Wrestling (NES)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1