HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:05 pm

Tales From The Borderlands - Episode 1 Zer0 Sum
Xbox One

Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) 772264522205097903

I was excited for this. I really enjoyed playing The Walking Dead Season Two and The Wolf Among Us. I been a real fan of the Borderlands series since the first title came out.

Thankfully it's still crazy old Pandora. You get to interact with psychos and bandits like you never could before. What's really interesting here is that you play two characters instead of one.

My only criticism is that once again this feels a lot more like a visual novel than a game. There's some points where you have to make some quick movements with the thumb stick and button mashing. I guess they decided to replace puzzles for story. I think that's fine and all but I know it'll turn some people off. You should know these games are a lot more about story than gameplay before spending a lot of money on them.

But as for myself I enjoyed this. And I'm looking forward to the next episode. The story and characters are interesting. The setting is great as well. Just know that this isn't a first person shooters like all the other Borderlands titles.

I give this episode a 8/10.

Past Poopy Reviews
Shadows of the Empire (N64)
X-Change (PC)
Super Mario World (SNES)
The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 2 A House Divided (Xbox 360 DLC)
Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
Grand Theft Auto 2 (GBC)
Operation Wolf (NES)
Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360)
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Borderlands (Xbox 360)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:47 pm

I'm excited to play this now. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:49 pm

You're not using that smiley correctly dawg Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 pm

I know, that's the point. Pika
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:16 am

Now that I've actually played it, I think it's very well done. It has casual humor that's thrown at us just like Pre-Sequel. Also, just like the game I mentioned, it has it's own serious atmosphere.
One thing I loved about it is that Zer0 is in the game. That's honestly one thing I didn't expect would happen.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:19 am

Kitty wrote:
One thing I loved about it is that Zer0 is in the game. That's honestly one thing I didn't expect would happen.
You didn't expect that even though the episode is called Zer0 Sum? Errrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:20 am

I jumped straight into the game and didn't read the damned episode. I was too excited, mainly because I love the Borderlands series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poopy Reviews: Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1