HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) EmptyWed Dec 21, 2016 3:04 am

The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1
Xbox One

Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) Frame_0000_large

I been waiting for this to come out for two years. So I marked out what I just saw that this was released.

I'm extremely happy that I was able to use Telltale's website to transfer my season two save data and choices instead of having to replay the first two games or do some lame simulation of possible choices I could have done.

This game's main strength so far is the story. There were plenty of good twists and turns. I don't try to spoil the story of any new game I review so any spoilers will be in spoiler boxes.

Spoiler:

But outside the story there isn't much to the game. The quick time events were not challenging at all. There were no puzzles to solve. The biggest challenge was deciding what to say with that timer going.

And this episode did seem kinda short. Of course I didn't expect something that would take me 8 hours but heck even pausing and taking a break to talk on the chat box on the game it seems like I got through this episode pretty quickly. Maybe that's why the released episode 2 the first day as well.

So this is basically just a point and click drama game with quick time events that isn't too long even compared to other Telltale releases. The people who will really enjoy this are the people who been along for the ride the pass few years. Maybe people who are just joining us would give this a 5 or a 6. But I'm a fan of the series and I did enjoy the story told in this episode. So I'm giving this a 7/10. Not a great start but I enjoyed playing this. And we were left on a great cliffhanger and I can't wait until episode 2 finishes downloading to see what happens next.

Past Poopy Reviews
Head Lander (Xbox One)
Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest (3DS)
WWE 2K17 (Xbox 360)
SLAMMED! (Steam)
Fallout 4 (Xbox One)
Tales From The Borderlands Episode 1 Zer0 Sum (Xbox One)
Shadows of the Empire (N64)
X-Change (PC)
Super Mario World (SNES)
The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 2 A House Divided (Xbox 360 DLC)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Kitty
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Kitty

Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:19 am

Oh wow Season 3 is out now?

Does Clementine come back? nervous
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 1:49 am

I don't think it's a spoiler because she was on the E3 trailer and everyone who played the games should expect her back. So yes she does come back.

And I was totally surprised by this too. But maybe now that I made an account on Telltale's site maybe I'll get email alerts for new releases. Because they always seem to come out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)   Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One) Empty

Back to top Go down

Poopy Reviews: The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Episode 1 Ties That Bind - Part 1 (Xbox One)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1