HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES)   Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES) EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 1:18 am

Pro Wrestling
Nintendo Entertainment System

Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES) 35670-pro-wrestling-nes-screenshot-starting-a-matchs

Pro Wrestling is one of my favorite title for The NES. This was a very innovative title for pro wrestling games. We get a referee in the ring, a camera man outside the ring, a commentary team and even a crowd! Also for the first time ever you're able to take the action outside the ring! You're able to throw your opponent out of the ring and even perform a suicide onto him!

Strikes are limited punches and kicks. You can really troll a friend in a match just by kicking him down each time he gets up.

There are six unique characters to choose from, each with their own signature and finishing moves. You can even pick a crazy Amazon fish person! He bites the heads of his opponents and then pleas with the referee. Amazing stuff.

Single player consists of wrestling each character to win The Championship, unless you're champion King Slender. Then you wrestle everyone twice. Then you defend your championship until you face World Champion Great Puma, who can perform everyone's moves in the game.

The game is fun and does stand the test of time. In my opinion if you own a Nintendo Entertainment System this is a must have, wrestling fan or now. It's one of the few pre-Street Fighter 2 games that provides fun fighting action. Certainly if you own this game A Winner is You!

I give this game a 10/10.

Poopy Reviews: Pro Wrestling (NES)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1