HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC)   Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC) EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 am

Facade
PC

Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC) Facade53zj

Facade is a free interactive story. It's really innovative.

So you're a guest to some get together. Your two friends, who are a married couple, for whatever reason are near leaving each other now that you showed up. You can convince one of the to leave, get yourself kicked out, or most hard; convince them they need to stay together.

It's fun. You talk to them by typing and depending on the situation they'll give you a response.

What's really neat is that the game is always different. Something different always happens or at least events happen in a different sequence.

Even screwing around can be very fun as well. The glitches like people walking though walls is hilarious. The game looks like crap but it's for free so what's there to complain about?

The only real problem I had with the game is that after each time you complete a session you need to close the game and load it back up. That really sucks if you want to see what you can do by screwing around.

Maybe you won't like the drama in this game or maybe you'll find it stupid. With it's drawbacks you got to remind yourself this is freeware. There's no harm in trying it out. If you haven't I would recommend doing so.

I give this game a 6/10.

Past Poopy Reviews
Urban Champion (NES)
Burgertime (Intellivision)
Call of Duty: Ghosts (Wii U)
The Wolf Among Us: Episode 1 Faith (Xbox 360 DLC)
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City (iOS)
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (Wii U DLC)
Pro Wrestling (NES)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Poopy Reviews: Facade (PC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1