HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC) Empty
PostSubject: Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC)   Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC) EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 6:11 pm

The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors
Xbox 360 DLC

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC) TheWolfAmongUs-2013-10-11-21-46-28-719

I liked the first episode a lot because unlike The Walking Dead and Sam & Max there was a lot more action in this game. Well episode 2 mostly steers away from this. Even the amount of point and click puzzles are missing. A lot of what we get is dialog decisions.

What we also get several surprising swerves. Nothing like what Vince Russo does but rather some interesting plot twists. And again we end on a cliffhanger. But I guess that's to be expected in episodic gaming.

I think it was fun to try and solve mysteries like your a crime scene investigator but the action is mostly missing. It honestly felt like I was playing more of one of those interactive Japanese novels rather than a video game at some points.

Anyway I'm still excited to see what happens next. It's just that they used this episode to build up tension.

I give this episode a 7/10.

Past Poopy Reviews

Deer Hunter 2014 (iOS)
Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)
DOOM Classic (iOS)
Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)
The Walking Dead: Season Two Episode 1 All That Remains (Xbox 360 DLC)
Doodle Jump Adventures (3DS)
Civilization V (PC)
The Cave (Wii U DLC)
Conflict: Desert Storm (PlayStation 2)
ECW Hardcore Revolution (Nintendo 64)
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

Poopy Reviews: The Wolf Among Us: Episode 2 Smoke and Mirrors (Xbox 360 DLC)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1