HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | RJJR "So..."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | RJJR "So..." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | RJJR "So..."   PROMO | RJJR "So..." EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:07 am

Due: Saturday, April 5th at 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
RJJR
Jobber
RJJR

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | RJJR "So..."   PROMO | RJJR "So..." EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am

As we head back from commercial break the camera gets a shot of the entire arena. Instantly “Living in a Dream” by Finger Eleven blasts out of the speakers.

RJJR gets out of the backstage and starts walking down the ramp. People seem confused at what is happening. Camera shows some people cheering, but it is not a big part of the audience. RJJR continues his walk down the ramp and slides inside the ring. He walks to the middle. He slowly spins to see the full Madison Square Garden; he instantly smiles.

RJJR:
What’s up New York!

The crowd cheers get bigger but it isn’t the reaction RJJR used to have when he debuted in XWA three years ago.

RJJR:
So… I can notice not all of you remember me, so let me introduce myself. My name is Roberto Jose Jock Rosas, or as I like to be called: RJJR. Makes thing simpler for everyone. I formed part of the great XWA in 2011, and shortly after left the company due too… personal reasons. Well I am happy to announce I am back.

Crowd makes no reaction at all. Half of them don’t remember RJJR, and the other half remembers his shocking record of only one win against a newcomer. After only that win, he disappeared and was never seen again.

RJJR:
I know you might find this hard to react to. In my few months spent here in XWA I only won one match. I am here to tell you, this will never happen again. These three years away have changed me. When I first came here into this ring I just wanted fame. To have my name written in the stars. Now I know I don’t do this for me. I come here and wrestle for each and every one of you.

Crowd starts to cheer a bit more, but it isn’t a significant change.

RJJR:
True reason why I never won a match was because I was afraid. I was afraid I would not live up to the expectations of many people who believed in me. When you realize you have been on your back long enough for a three count once, it’s not a big deal. You stand there and put it all for the next match, but a little part of you is hurt. When you are locked in a hold and you know you can’t hold it anymore, each tap you gives kill you in the inside. But that is not the worst part. Then you have to get back at the locker rooms. You have to go up that ramp. You do the walk of shame. As every cheer, every chant that you hear isn’t for you; you start to take it all personal. Not with the crowd, but with yourself. You look and the mirror and look a defeated man, a man who couldn’t deliver the final blow. A man who just surrendered every single night. It hurts.

RJJR pauses for a bit, as he takes another look at the arena.

RJJR:
You are right, I quit. But now all things change. I am ready to take the challenge and do what I was born to do, to wrestle, to give a show, to be a real showstopper. And I am starting tonight!

Crowd cheers RJJR as he climbs up the turnbuckle.

RJJR:
As tonight I will face the Mr. Mark Frenzy aka Pure Perfection. A great talent ready to blow the roof of the place and the big Ellis Morgan who will hurt you. So let’s get this started, as for every night from today I will give you the show of your lives. So… LETS BLOW THE ROOF OF THIS ARENA ND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT MANHATTAN IS MADE OF!

“Living in a Dream” plays again as RJJR goes backstage to prepare for his match later tonight.  Camera goes to a shot of Ted Cedar and Joey Miles.

Ted Cedar:
We have just experienced a superstar show himself as he is to the audience and…

Joey Miles:
He is a wimp! We are in XWA for fuck’s sake! We are here for wrestling, not for all of this emotional garbage. Is he continues this way he is going to get destroyed every single match, i guarantee it.

Ted Cedar:
Will RJJR be able to win his first match in a long three years absent? We will see later tonight, now let’s go to a quick commercial break, we will be right back with Candy Kane facing Rogue in what I expect to be a thrilling contest.

We go to Commercial Break
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | RJJR "So..."   PROMO | RJJR "So..." EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 12:49 am

I'm not sure I was around when you were, seeing as I was gone all of 2011/most of 2011, but nice to have you back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | RJJR "So..."   PROMO | RJJR "So..." Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | RJJR "So..."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1