HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo   PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 3:49 pm

Due: Saturday November 23rd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down

PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo   PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 6:09 pm

After the fans witness Whispers War suffer another loss as their leader Whisper suffers another loss in the XWA, this time to Xtreme icon, we go to the back of the arena. A limo is seen pulling up to the arena in the parking lot and comes to a stop. As the camera zooms into the driver side the back opens up and out steps Alexis Rose. ‘The Queen of Wrestling’ isn’t alone however and holds the door for her passenger, XWA’s own interviewer Christina Clair. As the two ladies get out into the arena, we see Clair look towards the camera and notice it, slightly blushing knowing that she was caught. The two ladies start walking through a hallway as suddenly a staff member runs up to Alexis having a message for her.

Staff member: Alexis, thank god you are here. I was looking all over for you. I just wanted to tell you Smoke heard what you had to say during the week, you have the week off and Kayleena shall be facing Wolverina instead.

A pleased smile spreads across the face of Alexis as she ushers a thanks to the staff member to tell Smoke she is pleased. A confused look comes across Christinas faceas she turns towards her very good friend and possible lover.

Christina: Wait, what did you and Smoke talk about during the week?

Alexis: Oh, nothing much really. Just that I would hook him up with one of my friends if he made sure that Kayleena faced the new diva this week. If she thinks she is the best thing in XWA, then she has to show it. She has the title, she will lose it come next week at Xtrememania however.

Walking forward, Alexis leaves behind Christina who goes off to prepare other stuff on the show. Ms. Rose turns down a hallway and walks until she comes across a door that says Kayleena parks upon it indicating the dressing room of the opponent she will have in a Sadistic madness Bra and panties match. Without waiting Alexis pushes the door open and Kayleena turns around at the intrusion while only in her wrestling tights and a bra.

Alexis: oh come on Kayleena, it shouldn’t be embarrassing to have these people see you in your bra. I mean, you will be showing everyone what you got come next week anyways. Just wanted to say, good luck against Wolverina, I mean this is the perfect warmup. Losing to her however, if you do, how can you even expect to beat me then if you are the best that XWA has?

With her words sinking into the heads of her opponent, Alexis closes the door and walks away smiling, knowing full well that Kayleena has a lot to think about while the show goes to commercial break.
Back to top Go down

PROMO: "The Queen Has Arrived" | Alexis Rose Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1