HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo   PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Due: Saturday November 16th, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo   PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:20 am

As the show comes back from commercial, Smoke Xtreme is seen sitting at his desk inside the lavish GM office. Smoke is looking down at some papers, most likely a new contract or extension for one of the stars. Suddenly a knock is heard on the door and Smoke beckons the person on the other side to come in. As he does so, the door opens and reveals Alexis Rose in casual dress ware. ‘The Queen of Wrestling’ walks into the office of the GM and struts up to his desk before beinging to talk about her reasoning being here after smoothing her skirt out.

Alexis: “Thank you for seeing me Smoke, I know as GM it makes things very hard for you. However, I am here to see about having a problem handled and add excitement into XtremeMania. I am sure you saw the eye sore of a match between Kayleena Parks and myself two weeks ago. Well, I want to settle it once and for all at the biggest stage to prove she is NOT the biggest and baddest bitch in this company as she likes to believe.”

Alexis turns away from Smoke and looks around the office knowing that Razor had redecoarated since Caleb was in here and looking for some momentos that the current Gm might have added his brother wouldn’t have removed. Walking to a bookcase, Alexis lo9oks at the light reading there is before spotting a replica of Razors XWA World Championship belt and strokes it with her finger, not surprised it is authentic and not a fake like most others sold to the fans.

Alexis: “Now, I am sure you know if Kayleena was here, she would petition you trying to have it made a match she specializes in and would already disadvantage me, a bra and panties match. While I have no worries showing my goods off to these people, I shouldn’t be forced into a match that already disadvantages me. However, I was thinking that if we could add a twist onto it and if you approve, we could really have ourselves one hell of a match at XtremeMania and give a good pleasing view to all our watchers out there if you get my drift.”

Walking back over to his desk, Alexis hops up onto the desk where a space is open, her skirt hiking up slightly to where the camera sees nothing but apparently offers a slightly better view of Alexis’ legs to the GM.

Alexis: “What I was thinking of was maybe combine two matches into one and make it the ultimate contest of endurance which will show who is overall the greatest diva in XWA. We all know what happens with a Bra and Panties match, which is too simple for something such as our biggest show, so I propose this addition to it, Sadistic madness. That means not only shall one or either of us be in our underwear, but at the same time your opponent must be bleeding before you can pin or submit them. Doing this will show who is the most clever woman in the company, but also the most brutal inside the squared circle.”

Hopping off the desk finally, Alexis looks towards the GM with hopeful eyes.

Smoke: "Sounds good, it will be done then for XtremeMania, Alexis Rose vs. Kayleena Parks in a Sadistic Madness bra and Panties match.

With the answer she wanted to here, a big smile creeps upon her face.

Alexis: "Thank you Smoke, I am sure you will have not pleased only me, but a lot of the crowd in attendance and at home as well.”

Alexis turns around and walks out of Smokes office while maneuvering like she was on a catwalk and giving a nice rump shake for the COO.
Back to top Go down

PROMO:"The Queen of XWA"| Alexis Promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1