HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose   PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 1:58 am

Due: Saturday November 2nd, at 11:59 PM EST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose   PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose EmptySat Nov 02, 2013 12:40 pm

The show comes back to Christina Clair who is standing by with what many are deeming her latest love affair in Alexis Rose. It comes as a shock to many, but it helps explain why she has been turning the guys down so heavily if one were to question it, these two ladies seeming really close and with Alexis being a lesbian now adays it really adds a lot to the wondering. However, ever the consummate professional Christina worries less about what is going on outside of the arena and more so what is happening inside. She has a microphone and is ready for an interview.

Clair: Alexis, last week we were supposed to hear from you during King of Xtreme, but I was told not to do anything as you were unavailable, what happened there?

Alexis: What happened? That little prissy bitch kayleena Parks is what happened. I talked to Razor Xtreme during the time after the show and got myself a match with her coming up very soon Christina, because no one assaults me and gets away with it. Kayleena, you think you are hot stuff? Well maybe these guys fawn over you, but I see through that. Yes, you are a good looking woman, but it doesn’t mean you are the best damn female wrestler here.

Clair: Wait, so kayleena assaulted you at King of Xtreme?

Alexis: If you knew someone might be better than you at what you thought you excelled at, wouldn’t you try having them taken out? Poor Christina, you have come such a long ways but yet are so inept at seeing the main things that matter. Kayleena is only the top diva as she says because she doesn’t let the competition stay around long. She is quick to jump at them and assault them, make it easy pickings for her. That wont be this girl any more though, I am aware of what she can do and tonight, I will show her she is not the Queen of XWA, she is not the Queen of Wrestling, she is going up against her.

Clair: You heard that right here ladies and gentlemen, Alexis Rose is confident as she is about to face kayleena Parks NEXT here on Vendetta.

As the segment comes to an end Alexis reaches around and grabs the ass of Christina before turning and walking away. Turning her head back around Alexis winks and mouths the word “later’ to Christina before the scene fades.
Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Your Star Is Slowly Fading My Dear" | Alexis Rose

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1