HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex  Empty
PostSubject: PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex    PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex  EmptyWed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 pm

Due: Saturday November 16th, at 11:59 PM EST

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex    PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:46 am

XWA Vendetta returns on the back of a Takumi Sanu hype bit, and the fans are still on the edge of their seats after Tyler Lawson and Ace Andrews had just put on a wrestling clinic, but that was then and this is now, as “Electric Eye” by Judas Priest blasts through the speakers and out emerges Dwight Lights from beneath the titantron, looking more worse for wear than usual, but a few knocks and bruises simply add to his dark character as of late, Dwight slowly walking his way to the ring, mic in hand, bringing the microphone to his mouth but hesitating to speak just yet, ever the thinking man.

Ted Cedar
"Well folks, this is certainly a surprise.  It seems Dwight Lights has something to say?."

Adam Dennis
"Oh believe me Ted, he has a LOT to answer for after last week’s stunt!"

Stepping past the foot of the ramp and firmly upon thinly padded ringside territory, Dwight Lights clears his throat and taps the microphone with an audible knock, speaking with a calm, yet chillingly sinister tone, taking his time around the ring and slowly climbing the steel steps.

Dwight Lights
"Why don’t we just skip the bu-*BLEEP*-it, I think it’s obvious why I’m here… you all saw what happened last week, you saw what I did and now Dwight Lights has to answer to the masses… but that isn’t going to happen, I don’t have to answer to you people."

The self-proclaimed "Electrician" swings a leg through the ropes and ducks into the ring with a smirk.

Dwight Lights
"I don’t even have to answer to Hitman Alex, you think I’m out here to apologise, screw that!  But while I’m out here… Hitman Alex, how you doing?!."

At the mention of Hitman’s name, the crowd cheer, the crowd boo… damn tweeners.

Dwight Lights
"No wait, don’t answer that, there’s no need to.  You see I already know exactly how you’re doing… you’re doing pretty badly right now huh. "

The audience grow restless.

Dwight Lights
"And no, not just because last week I played Bash-A-Mole with your face, as impressive as that was it’s not entirely what I’m getting at here.  You see Alex, it really must suck  to be you right now.  I mean you did step inside that elimination chamber as the World Heavyweight Champion after all and not even two weeks later here you are not only without the strap, but you don’t even have match lined up at XtremeMania?! "

Adam Dennis
"And that is a travesty, Ted… a travesty."

Lights shakes his head sarcastically, complete with a dramatized sad face, breaking into a grin as he carries on.

Dwight Lights
"Looks like the world moved on without you… the world moved on without… Alex."

Dwight’s eyes shift up into a penetrative glare through the camera, intense as ever.

Dwight Lights
"It’s not your fault Alex, we’ve all been there… we’ve all lost relevance… well you more than me but nonetheless losing at King Of Xtreme wasn’t really that shocking, any match against the odds is always a tricky sale but then again, this isn’t the first match where you’ve had more than one opponent is it, those types of matches can be a tough thing to endure… a tough thing… to Endure!"

and speaking of Endure…"

Dwight’s eyes narrow just that little bit more intensely as he hangs his head for a moment, raising to stare back at the fans.

Dwight Lights
" Endure… Endure… how I like to say that, it empowers me.  You see Alex, it’s no secret I lost in that little Red-Cross shindig  at Endure a couple weeks back, you know… your big historic night at KOX blah blah blah.  It’s also no secret that everyone in the back had me pegged to lose either. You know something Alex, I get it… I know exactly why the guys in the back think I’m a joke, it’s the very same reason these fans have absolutely no faith in me either, they expect me to lose because in every big match I’ve had, every single match that meant anything I always end up on my back ass-raped to some other guys music that should have been mine and I am sick and tired of it! I’m sick and I’m tired of not coming through when it’s MY turn to step to the plate..."

Dwight's words spiral further and further into the void of intensity...

Dwight Lights
"Maybe that’s on me, maybe it’s not… but it definitely comes to an end here, it comes to an end at XtremeMania, Hitman Alex… I’m calling you out."

The crowd produce a clear “OOOOOOOOH!!” as Dwight Lights has officially challenged the former world champion to a match at XtremeMania.

Dwight Lights
"You’re a wounded animal that nobody wants, Alex so let me you put you out of your misery, Alex. You’re not wanted… you’re not needed… you're nothing but a fluke, you're never going to be a World Champion ever again. You’re a good but not great piece of--"

All of a sudden Lights stops talking as Hitman Alex's theme begins to play throughout the arena.

The fans are cheering and booing for Alex as he comes out wearing his Black and Purple "Hitman Alex" T-Shirt, and is his wrestling briefs and boots. This is the first time some of the fans are actually cheering for Alex, but most of the fans are booing. One of the biggest heat reactions for tonight. Alex steps out from the back and begins to walk down the ramp as Dwights begins to smile. Alex not looking pleased at all whatsoever as he walks around the ring, as he is now at the bottom of the entrance ramp, and walks over to the timekeeper who hands him a microphone and he doesn't waste a single second talking and getting straight to the point.

Hitman Alex
"Cut my music. Cut my damn music off!"

The fans boo as Alex rolls under the bottom rope and slides inside the ring as he stands tall back up and walks towards Lights.

Hitman Alex
"Seriously?   You expect me… Hitman Alex…a two time world champion to have a match with some compulsively losing schmuck who couldn’t even win the RSD championship in what... two years?  At XtremeMania? You’re wasting my time.  I’m the main event talent, put it in a way you can understand me better… you’re a drunk right?  Well just imagine me, the big bottle of whiskey way up here on the top shelf, and you need to stick to the cheap stuff… my answer is no."

Dwights Lights begins to smile as he begins to talk.

Dwight Lights
"I knew it...I absolutely knew it...Alex you're nothing but a little Bitch!"

The crowd all goes "OOOHH"

Adam Dennis
"This kid has crossed the line, what is he thinking?"

Ted Cedar
"I don't know, Adam, but you can see it in the eyes of the former World Champion that he isn't pleased either"

Dwight Lights
"You see Alex, I challenged you because I thought you were a man.  I thought you were a brave man who will take on another challenge. Unlike the majority of the fans here and the people backstage, I actually RESPECTED you. And To be honest, I kind of admired you. But now, you lost my respect. You're nothing but a punk ass B--"

Hitman Alex
"Shut up! Shut up! Shut your fucking mouth off! Don't think I haven't forgot what you did last night because I can do it back twice as hard as you. I am a former World Champion, I am the future of this business, but I'm not going to waste my time stepping in the ring with a nobody. That's a waste of my time."

The crowd begins to boo as Alex  has declined Dwights's offer.

Dwights Lights
"You're right Alex, you're right. I am a nobody, but after I cover you for the 1 2 3, the one who will be a nobody will be you."

The crowd cheers.

Dwight Lights
"...David was always the better man than you."

Hitman Alex turns his head in anger as he looks towards the crowd. The crowd continuing to boo as Hitman Alex turns back around and raises the microphone and replies.

Hitman Alex
"Lights...You really have a way with words. You want an answer, the answer is Yes.."

Dwight Smiles as he raises his arms as the crowd cheers as the match is official

Hitman Alex
"The answer is Yes, If you can get a win over me next week"

Dwight Lights
"It's on, That's two wins over you, my friend."

Hitman Alex quickly drops the microphone and turns around as he jumps and gets a hold of Light's head and is trying to go for the HKO. Dwight, playing it smart, pushes Alex right off of him and towards the ropes. Alex runs and  bounces as he returns, Dwight does a complete turn and is going for his finisher that he calls "Illuminati". or known as a Rolling Elbow, but Alex ducks and quickly rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and is now outside. The crowd cheers as Dwight is the man standing in the ring.

Dwight's theme begins to play throughout the arena as Lights stands strong inside the ring and the crowd is cheering. Alex is walking backwards back up the entrance ramp talking trash to Lights as Lights talk trash back and smiles. Dwight feels confident as the segment fades away and it goes backstage.

OOC: I'd edited in my bit and pmed ilike back before deadline, assuming he'd post it.  My bad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex    PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex  EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 1:53 pm

^Yea sorry about that, I was busy yesterday as soon as I sent you that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex    PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex  Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO:"Why Light, Why?"| Dwight Lights Promo ft. Hitman Alex

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1