HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill Empty
PostSubject: SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill   SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 am

DUE: Saturday, March 15th at 11:59PM EDT
Back to top Go down
LoggingCrew
Jobber
LoggingCrew

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill   SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill EmptySat Mar 15, 2014 10:48 pm

SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill PDVD_037

Hello, I’m Lincoln Slayter, special investigative journalist for XWA.  In recent weeks the XWA ladies division has been stunned by the vitriol surrounding the feud between Women’s Champion, Wolverina, and her former devotee turned deranged logger, Lumber Jill.  Beginning as a series of acerbic interviews, before escalating into a brutal attack by Jill on Vendetta, the bad blood came to a chilling climax in a barbaric bloodletting on the top floor of the now infamous Black Horse Tavern and Hotel.  Recent comments by the champion, that Jill had suffered injuries so serious as to preclude her ever setting foot in an XWA ring again, prompted COO Smoke Xtreme to send me to investigate their validity.  

After speaking to Jill’s attending physicians, a grim picture was presented to me.  Talk of bruised ribs and a severe concussion were the worst in a long list of ailments and wounds catalogued at the time of her hurried entry into the hospital.  Copies of her physician’s reports, supplied to me by special request, leave this reporter in no doubt of Jill’s inability to physically compete.  Left off the hospital records however are the sure psychological scars that were evident at the finale of Wolverina’s heinous attack on her erstwhile assailant.  The damage done to Jill’s already delicate psyche is likely beyond measure.  Added to her physical detriments, her situation is indeed insurmountable. Strangely however, no one at the infirmary has, as yet, been able to account for Jill’s sudden disappearance in the days following her admission.

Suspicion has unsurprising fallen on Jill’s cohorts, the always prickly Logging Crew.  I caught up with them following their failed bid for the Tag Team championships against D-Volution last week.  Their comments, most too explicit to air, were largely directed against the champions.  However, once the conversation was able to arrive at Jill’s whereabouts, they vehemently denied any knowledge, and claimed a genuine concern for the girl, who they claimed was “a few sticks shy of a cord.”  They were quick to deny Wolverina’s accusation that it was their conversation that prompted her triumphant assurance that she had ‘exorcised the demon’.  Whether these were the facts of the matter, or simple dissimulation by the lumberjacks to muddy the waters, is unclear at this time.

I attempted to reach out to Wolverina, but was prevented by members of her camp.  Deep in the midst of training for her important title defense against Elektra at Chain Reaction, it was felt to be unwise to broach what was sure to be a difficult subject.  While it is likely certain that her entourage did not inform her of my query, they did speak for her insofar as to say that the attack on Jill was unfortunate but necessary.  Her representative added that the People’s Princess is not in the habit of picking fights, but will not run from them either.  Therefore, any potential adversary must ask themselves: "Do the consequences of attacking her outweigh the potential benefits?”  Perhaps this is something Jill failed to contend with before seemingly punching above her weigh class.

Jill’s location and situation are, as yet, unknown, but few feel she’ll be a viable presence in XWA at any point in its future, and certainly no longer a threat to Wolverina.  Her only supporters, the Logging Crew have only vague allusions to offer in her defense.  Still, it’s only fair to give them the last word…

Cletus & Big Jim, drenched in sweat and stripped to the waist, stare into the eye of the camera.

You know Jimmy, there’s a lady walking around here calling herself a champion, and I guess she earned it.  Poor Jill, she was cuter than a speckled pup…

That she was, but Wolverina changed that but quick.  

She’s on top of the world today…but after the sowing comes the reaping…

The strongest of all warriors are these two — time and patience.

The Logging Crew get to their feet and stride away; behind them, an empty picture frame.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill   SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Brilliant bloody brilliant as always.

But Jill better stay away if she knows what's go fer her.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill   SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill Empty

Back to top Go down

SEGMENT | Report on Lumber Jill

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1