HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 pm

Due: Saturday, March 1st, at 11:59 PM EDT

PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" FJBloTX
PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down
LoggingCrew
Jobber
LoggingCrew

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 9:43 pm

XWA cameras peer way up to catch a glimpse of the sign of the infamous Black Horse Tavern. The camera returns to a view of Pleasant Street and passes a pair of gruff smokers, taking a few final drags on the stubs of dying cigarettes. Into the tavern itself, there’s hardly a soul in the place and the beats of Marcy’s Playground resonate throughout, pumped from a jukebox near the door.

Nearby, a few of the patrons play the video lottery terminals. They seem totally ignorant of the camera probing their actions, as they mindlessly pump more and more money into the always hungry machine, hoping for their lucky break. Near the bar, the grizzled bartender sits with several of his older customers, carrying on a conversation begun eons ago and likely never to finish satisfactorily. Near the mid-point of the establishment, a young couple sits alone, sipping cheap draft and anxiously awaiting the awkward fumblings that are bound to ensue before this night concludes. Far in the back, an old fellow, in a suit that matches his years, runs palsied hands through his thinning hair, stares at the young couple and weeps for the loss of time and what once was. Someone decides to cue up Tom Petty…

Before arriving at the old man’s table, the camera takes a left through a side door and into something of a lobby. A fine set of stairs, weathered and worn with age, lead to the upper levels of the building. Seated on a recliner, his eyes intently focused on the television before him and his face slack with apathy, a middle-aged man ignores the camera, much like everyone else encountered thus far. The camera looks up the stairs and begins to climb. A dozen steps up, the man at the TV beckons, “You lookin’ for Jill?” The camera heads back down to confer, but once within sight of the proprietor, he, without taking his eyes from his program, continues, “You lookin’ for Jill, she’s in room 12.”

Back on the assent again and all is silence save for the burbling of the television below and the cameraman’s footfalls. He reaches a landing but outside of a mattress leaning idly by the wall and a few closed doors, there isn’t much to see. Through another landing and past a small kitchen with a hole in the wall, the crew arrives at room 12. Through the open door, discarded bottles of Boone’s wine lay strewn on the floor, while a bottle of Great White stands propped against the radiator. A suitcase, filled with all manner of adult paraphernalia, sits, cracked, in the corner, and the bed lays lazily askew to the right.

A second open door to the left leads into a bathroom, where Lumber Jill stands staring at herself in the mirror, clad only in her red, one-piece, long johns.

Your first lesson: grow up. Am I not mature enough? I've put away childish things Wolfie, or maybe you weren't paying attention when you said that storm rolled in over your head. I wanted you to be what you were, I wanted to bring you back, I still want it. It's going to be hard though Wolfie.

You think you can slap hands and play the hero and that's all it takes? You think you can stand on the back of countless trials and say you've paid the price? You think you're untouchable, but I reached out and touched you last week. I showed that it's all a facade, built on a bluff, this myth of yours. You've been looking at world with rose-colored glasses too long.

Lesson number two: Expect disappointment and failure. Well, I think you've got more to learn about that than I do. You're the one failing these days. As for lesson number three: assumption being the mother of all screw ups, well when you say "I'm going to annihilate, discombobulate, and eviscerate you" I'd say you're making an ass out u, not me.

It's all malarkey Wolverina and the thing that galls me most is you pushing out your chest like a bantam rooster and crowing, "I don't get scared, honey." You can shovel that shit to the rest of world and call it sugar, but I don't buy it. All you are, all you've ever been, is fear. Deny that and you deny yourself. The lies are welling up around you, you'll drown in them soon. Take my hand, I'll make you better. Set your pious lessons aside and learn the way back to who you were.

The night you beat me, I can see it as clear as my reflection in this mirror, it'll be the greatest match in both our careers and when they raise your hand, you'll look down on me, broken on the mat, and you'll know I did this...and you'll love me...like I love you...you'll forgive me...and it'll be alright again.

The camera rounds her, as the first tear falls from her eye. The shifting angle reveals another face in the mirror...

Wolfie, I'd hoped you'd come.
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Dressed in all black from shoulders to toes, the lady whom Jill referenced leans against the door's frame with her arms folded. Wolverina's face has healed some but still looks a mess. Silence purveys for a spell with neither woman making a move, the tension building to palatable levels as time lingers by. Finally, Wolfie speaks up, her voice tiny and lacking the usual confidence laced in every syllable.

Wolverina
You were right.

Jill's eyes squint with perplexity and she turns to face her former idol. She is in a bit of awe at the stunning admission and remains silent.

Wolverina
As much as that hurt to admit, you are the one who has made me look like a fool and has done all the lesson teaching, not me. Damn it, you have no idea how hard that was to say to you.

The Lady Logger drops her jaw a little bit and wants to speak but for some reason she can not find the words to comment with. She had expected a visit, but figured it would be one of fists not words. Wolfie has taken her by surprise to say the least.

Wolverina
When you did the unthinkable on Vendetta, it finally sunk in for me. You can not be taught, learned, loved, hated, bargained with, bought with money, appeased with gold, disciplined or made to respect those before you. You're too far gone, off your rocker, without any hint of the mental facets one would need to process any of those things. I was such a fool, such an imbecile to think I could correct you. I also learned you can beat the hell out of me as long as you have a weapon in your hand, but without your tools you wouldn't know the difference between a wrist lock and a wrist watch.

Jill's features tighten up and her lips grow thin at the insults. Her brows furrow at the sight of Wolverina pulling something out of her back pocket. It's a pair of barb wire wrapped heavy coal miner's gloves. Jill gasps and gulps a swallow of fright and tries to discretely run her hand up the basin behind her to secure the razor she had used to shave her legs earlier. Wolverina slides one glove on then looks at the mad woman as she starts to put on the second one.

Wolverina
I also learned you are conflicted. One minute you hate me, next minute you love me. One second you are laughing as you try to break my body to pieces, the next second you are sobbing and apologetic for using such measures. You are so unpredictable that psychics refuse to give you a reading. But conflicted people never succeed, Jill. That is what you don't realize. I tried to figure you out, to crack the nut, but now I don't have to worry about that. See, while you have turmoil within yourself over me, I don't have that same hang up. So thank you for pushing me to the point of one, singular feeling towards you........ hatred.

Lumber Jill reaches the razor and cups it in her hand, fully prepared to defend herself should Wolverina launch an attack. The People's Princess balls up her fists in a dramatic show of force but does not engage the vile cretin.

Wolverina
Before I do what you and I both know I am about to do, I just want you to know that I am not full of shit. It's not an act. I love people. I love my fans. They pay my bills, not XWA. In a world full of crows there needs to be at least one dove flying around, one sliver of hope that humanity isn't dead, and I am damn proud to be that hope for someone. I'm not fear as you claimed. I am fearless, because I have been afraid. I am wise, because I have been foolish. I am strong, because I have been weak. You want to be what I once was, as if it was so great, as if I walked around on a rainbow and was showered with cute puppies and kittens every day? Really? You couldn't walk a mile in my shoes then or now. I don't lie, and when I used to say “no weapon formed against me shall prosper”, it wasn't a quick quote from the Bible, it was and is my way of life.

Jill's breathing intensifies as the anger in Wolfie's words gradually increase. The Lady Logger has gone silent long enough and growls out at the intruder.

Lumber Jill
That's the biggest lie you've told yet! I've used nothing but weapons against you and have prospered with victories over you! That's real world facts, Haven! So spare me the bullshit and just listen to me. As much as what I am about to say may seem untrue, it's not. What I did to you last week..... That beating..... The likes you've never gotten before....... it...... I mean.. that moment in time when you uttered words you promised friends, family, God, and even me you would never say..... “I quit”..... it hurt me a lot more than it hurt you.

And them, as they say, are fighting words. They come at each other with claws out, like two mad cats scwabbling over the last bit of fancy feast in a can. Wolfie blocks Jill's attempt at slashing her with the razor and slugs the Logger across the face with a powerful right cross. Haven feels a dull crunch underneath Jill's jaw, which lets her know she hit her good, really good. The Lady Logger drops and Wolfie mounts her instantly. Too hurt and dazed to rebuff her, Jill is left defenseless. Haven grabs a fist full of the girl's hair and lifts her head up, holding her there as she brings measured blows down upon her forehead, nose, and eyes. It only takes a few punches before the first signs of blood are seen, then the blood letting really begins. Like a shark to blood in the water, Wolfie picks up the intensity and frequency of the strikes, hissing and screaming like a crazy person as she fires away like a mad woman. The specialized gloves work their malevolent magic. Due to them, with each punch a new gash opens, and more blood spills. The assault only ends when the Nebraskan's arms finally get too tired to fire. The People's Princess sits back for a moment to catch her breath.

Wolverina
Well, I assure you, what I'm going to do to you tonight will hurt YOU a lot more than it hurts ME, and I am going to abort you like your mother should have. Oh, and just so you know, you didn't break me on Vendetta. I didn't submit because I couldn't take it. I did it out of preservation since I am the champion now. I can't afford to get put on the shelf.

The Paragon of Virtue stands up and happens to catch sight of some thick logs that Jill left floating in the dank and dirty toilet. Haven sneers and pulls the girl up.

Wolverina
Is that the real reason they call you the “Lady Logger”? Disgusting! Do you not know how to flush? Wait, don't answer that.

Wolverina shoves the girl's head and face all the way down the toilet and keeps her held there even as Jill bucks up and down and all around to get free. To end the Lady Logger's resistance, Wolfie slams the heavy porcelain lid down across her neck repeatedly, until finally she takes a sit on it and revels in her victim's plight. Suddenly, Jill goes limp, but Haven knows it's just her playing possum. The People's Princess gets up and rips the lid off her head long enough to grab the grossly dirty plunger. Jill doesn't even get all the way out from the bowl before the wooden handle is driven into the base of her skull. Wolfie pulls her the rest of the way out and shoves the multiple fluid stained suction onto the woman's cut, bloodied, and poop covered face. Haven puts all her weight on it, depriving Jill of precious oxygen. Wolfie entertains the idea of keeping it held until she passes out, but she is only just now getting warmed up. So she shows mercy and tosses the item away. Jill turns onto her belly, her crimson lifeforce spilling from many places on her face, and tries to push herself up. Wolfie allows her to make it up a little bit before stomping her back down. The Nebraskan keeps her pinned in place as she scans the bathroom a little more. She finds a bar of soap matted with hair and grime on the basin. Scooping it up, she hovers over the certifiable nutjob.

Wolverina
You like to use those those dirty words huh? Guess nobody ever washed your mouth out with soap.

She peels Jill onto her back and mounts her again. This time instead of beating her face in with fists she crams the bar of soap into her yapper and palm strikes the underpinning of Jill's jaw several times to ensure full compliance. The bar is broken into different pieces and Lumber Jill has no choice but to swallow as Wolfie covers her mouth up and pinches her nose shut. Jill is terrified and looks up at her ex idol with pleading eyes. Those eyes mean nothing to the reigning Women's Champion. Wolverina stands up with Lumber Jill in tow and hurls her head first into the vanity mirror, shattering the glass into different sized sections. Jill stumbles back against the door then teeters over to the right and slowly falls onto her bedroom floor. The camera switches positions to show the Lady Logger now having a nasty cut atop her head to match the numerous ones across her face.

Though grievously wounded, Lumber Jill maintains consciousness and commences a crawl toward the opened door of her room and the rescue it holds beyond it. She tries to yell for help but her voice has lost its luster. Well, that and she now has teeth, soap, glass and a few other things hindering it. For the first time tonight, Wolfie doesn't give chase. She has found an item most unique sitting atop the nightstand in the room. This particular piece is clean and has clearly been immaculately maintained. The frame is solid wood but thick and real, not that cheapo crap from a store. The glass covering the picture inside is thicker than your store brand and not a blemish can be found on the surface of it. As for the picture itself, it's of Wolverina in her younger days, when she first started wrestling professionally, and beside her, dressed in the same ring attire as the People's Princess, is a young 13 year old Lumber Jill. The pair are posed side by side, each doing the exact same fists-on-hips super hero pose whilst sporting impossibly gigantic smiles. It saddens the Cornhusker Cutie. Such innocence lost and now this crazy monster has emerged from that sweet young girl. Wolfie picks it up and sighs.

Jill
NOOOOOOO!

Seeing the only sacred artifact she has in the clutch of her enemy coerces the Lady Logger to abandon her escape attempt. Her energy drained and head swirling, Jill can not stand and walk, so she shuffles on her hands and knees, leaving a trail of hemoglobin in her wake. Wolfie raises the object high and looks to use it against the girl's brain case, but the bleeding heffer stops a few feet from her and perches to her knees, her hands quickly going into a prayer gesture as though to worship Wolfie like a god like deity. She gargles out pleas best she can.

Jill
Please no. Don't do anything to it!

Haven tosses it from hand to hand, drawing alarm from the Logger Lady.

Wolfie
Convince me not to.

Jill
It's all I've got left! Haven, please, it's the last thing I see when I go to bed and the first thing I see when I get up.

Wolfie
Not good enough.

Jill weeps and throws herself at Haven's feet, boo-hooing her eyes out.

Jill
You win, Wolfie. I was wrong. I'm so stupid. I'm an idiot. I'm worthless. I'm so lost and confused!

Jill sits back up and pummels her already busted mug with punch after punch then begins to rip at her own hair, punishing herself for forcing Wolfie to go such horrible lengths to get revenge. Wolverina wants to shatter it over her head but refrains from doing so. Instead, she tosses the item onto the floor and just shakes her head.

Wolfie
You're pathetic. I should clobber you to death with that thing, I hate you enough to, but I'm above such actions.

As soon as it hits the floor, Lumber Jill throws herself atop it like a footballer going for a lost fumble. The Nebraskan has had her fill for the night and exits the room, leaving the girl to her wounds. Jill shifts her body prone and looks upon the most precious item she owns and begins to frantically wipe at the glass when her very life force begins to drip all over it.

Wolfie
JUST KIDDING!

Wolverina nabs the girl by the arms and lifts her up a little bit, then places her boot between her shoulder blades. She releases the stems and moves her boot to the back of Jill's head, then curb stomps the living shit out of her. Jill's face impacts the specialized picture frame with extreme malice, sending it into pieces and cutting her mandible up even more. The People's Princess follows it up by placing her listless victim into a Camel Clutch, then retrieves the intact picture that was contained inside. She holds it under Jill's blood flooded visage, letting her get a nice long look at it before she completely loses consciousness. Slowly, she rips it in half, then rips it cross ways, until finally ripping it fastly into tiniest of pieces. Jill whimpers and twitches but that's as far as she gets into stopping the cruelest of crimes ever committed against her.

Wolfie
You wanted to be me? Do you now? Huh? ….. Didn't think so.

With that, Haven releases her, allowing the Lady Logger to fall deceased like on the carpet, face down on the shredded bits of the last known happy time in her life. The last scene we see is Wolverina exiting the room, never looking back, and closing the door shut behind her.

End Of Segment

Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 4:41 pm

Indifferent I uhhhhhhhhh. OK.

That was a thing.

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:02 pm

I like how they worked together. Nice. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:11 pm

You liked the part where Lumber Jill got her face shoved in shit? Funny

Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 5:12 pm

Actually,
Razor wrote:
I like how they worked together. Nice. I don\'t know

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"   PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Lumber Jill "Lessons"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1