HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 1:10 am

Due: Saturday, Februrary 22nd

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." FJBloTX
PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:06 pm

As XWA returns from a semi-long commercial break, The crowd are chanting Hitman Alex as the former world champion is standing inside the ring holding a microphone. His theme is playing throughout he arena as it begins to fade and Alex begins to talk.

Hitman Alex: Last night, I thought I put a hell of a match against Paddy. I thought I gave it my all, but I guess it wasn't, huh? I had the match won, but once again it was stole from me. So after talking to the general manager, he put me in a non-title match against JHalc. That match is next, actually, but enough about what I'm going to do tonight because quite frankly, that doesn't matter to me. You see, last night after being highly upset about another loss, I smiled and laughed my ass off when I saw that your hero, your sexy boy, your FORMER World Heavyweight Champion has lost his precious championship to a 3 foot mexican midget who I still question is legally here.

*Joey Miles chuckles as some of the crowd gives him heat, but some cheer*

Hitman Alex: I mean our World Heavyweight Champion is probably illegal and has done nothing but bitch about not getting the World Title after he smoked marijuana. But what does the authority decide to do? Put him in a number one contender's match that he shouldn't have been in the first place and he then becomes the World Champion. What a hell of a system we have backstage. But you know what, that's ok. I been here for quite long. I been here and I know all the conspiracy that there is backstage, so I know it's all a game. Dominik, I know you're hearing this, and mark my words; I'll get my hands on you eventually, and when I do..it won't be pretty, pendejo

*Crowd continues to give him mix reaction*

Hitman Alex: As for you David Boy....*Smirks*....You're title-less (Ignores the fact he's Tag Champion) You're worthless now. You're nothing. JHalc can't help you anymore because after what I'll do to him tonight, he won't be able to worry about anybody but himself. The end is coming. The end is near, David. I will get my hands on you, and when I do, you'll feel all the anger and agony that I been feeling week in and week out for the past several weeks. Now that you're not the world champion, your ass is mine. And maybe you're not understanding me, so let me say it in a way you'll probably understand....I've got two words for ya..............It's over.

Hitman Alex smirks as he walks over to the referee and hands him the microphone as the crowd cheers on not only for Alex, but for JHalc, who's theme begins to play as he's about to come out for the match.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 12:44 pm

Ha, he called Dominik illegal.

Short but neat.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Thank you ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you." Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "I've got two words for you."

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1