HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 1:07 am

DUE: Saturday, April 26th at 11:59PM EDT.

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" FJBloTX
PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" Rmt9lhM
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems" EmptySat Apr 26, 2014 9:40 am

As Vendetta returns from a commercial break, the arena goes crazy as they know Vendetta is back live in the air. The cameras turn to the big titantron as a real familiar face gets shown up there. The crowd gives this guy a huge mix reaction, with most of it being cheers since Vendetta is live near this person's hometown area of New York. This person begins to talk, is none other than Hitman Alex.

Hitman Alex: Last week I came out here and announced that I was facing the World Heavyweight Champion at the United Xtreme Pay-Per-View and that although me and Maddox Paine have never crossed paths ever, I would have no problem with starting a war with him.

Alex pauses real quick as he turns to the crowd and looks upon. One of the fans in the arena yells out "YOU SUCK", as Alex hears it and answers back.

Hitman Alex: SHUT UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!

The crowd starts to laugh and cheer the former World Heavyweight Champion.

Hitman Alex: When I'm up here talking, no one should interrupt me. No one should even come close to interrupting me. I'm speaking that means every one of you are quiet.

The crowd doesn't like the fact Alex is taking it out on everyone so they start to boo.

Hitman Alex: All of you, shut up! Like I was saying, Maddox Paine came out during my match trying to distract me, but I'm smarter than that. I'm way smarter than any of the roster in the back. I'm more clever than anybody in this roster and I don't have to talk to prove it, my actions can prove them for me.

The crowd continues to boo as Alex continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: I am the former World Heavyweight Champion. I have started problems with many people in the back, people who learned to respect me, and people who have respected me since the beginning of my career. I have started many problems with many people in many different federations, but best believe starting a problem is not what I'm good at. Finishing the problem, is. And Maddox Paine will soon find out that when I start a problem, I intend to finish it.

Alex pauses as the fans begin a "Mad-dox" chant as it gets Alex mad, but he doesn't let that stop him and continues on as he looks straight into the camera and gets closer to it as well.

Hitman Alex: Maddox, this isn't personal, it's business. And what's best for business is Mister (Mr.) Center of Attention holding that World Heavyweight Championship around his waist once again.

Alex drops the microphone as his music hits and the fans boo. Alex's match is next and he starts to walk to the stage.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Problems"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1