HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 pm

DUE: Saturday, July 19th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 7:59 am

After XWA returns from commercial break, the camera begins to pan towards the big titantron as a familiar hated face is shown on there. The World Heavyweight Champion, Hitman Alex, is walking down the hallway as the camera has a shot of him from the front, walking towards them, as the crowd quickly starts to boo the man out of the arena. Alex continuing to walk as he hears the crowd, but doesn't let them get to him, instead, Alex begins to talk as the crowd's boo begin to fade as they begin to hear what he has to say.

Hitman Alex: Last week, I had a match with Danny. Not only did he take me to my limits, but I took him to his limits as well. Last week, the only way Danny won is because I passed out. You see, nobody can tap me out, or make me say I quit. No One whatsoever, not Danny, not Riley, specially not David Michaels.

The crowd begins to boo again, as Alex continues to walk down the hallway, as he stops and makes a right turn to walk the next hallway, as he knows exactly where he's heading.

Hitman Alex: The only way to put me out is to make me pass out, and that's what Danny did. Not only that, but last week I tried to be a friend. I gave up some time off my busy champion schedule to come down this ring to extend my hand to DC Hennig. I tried to lead him to the right path. The path where someone can become successful once they put their mind to it and work hard for it, just like I did.

Alex looks at his World Title that's on his right shoulder as he looks back straight to the camera and continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: I tried to assist him and open his eyes to the type of man David really is. I tried to advice him that wanting David's friendship is gonna lead you nowhere but a shitty Intercontinental Title reign that ends with him putting the title up for vacant and ending up in a wheelchair, or is that too realistic? See, that's not the point. The point is, I tried to help him, and what does he do to thank me? He denies access to being successful. He denies becoming a future World Champion like I did. And most importantly, he denies being your hero. Because now his career is headed the same way JHalc's career been headed for the past couple of years, absolutely nowhere.

The crowd continues to boo, specially even louder because Alex is taking shots of David's posse.

Hitman Alex: That's right, I said it. Where was the last time JHalc was ever important in the last year? Oh I know when. When he got in my business and cost me my title last year all to help David. It's always about David, never about David's group. And it's a matter of time that the same thing happens to DC. He'll probably try to screw me out of my title match at Rev Wars only to have no one care about him. DC claims he hasn't sold out to XWA Management, but he did sold out his soul to David Michaels, and that's truly sad. DC is not the same guy he used to be. I remember watching DC and wanting to follow in his footsteps, but then I realize that's not who I Wanted to be. That's not who I wanted to look up to. Yes, DC used to be great, he used to be the best, but now the only thing he's best at is kissing David Michael's ass.

The crowd boos even louder as Alex is enjoying the heat off the crowd. Alex slows down as he stops right in front of a door that he begins to open. Alex opens the door so fast that the camera didn't get the name on the door, but Alex is apparently inside a locker room, maybe his own.

Hitman Alex: You wanna know why DC is not in the World Title picture and instead he's being one of the many competitors to challenge for the IC Belt? Because David Boy' is scared that DC can take his spot. That's why David has him under his control. DC used to be someone who spoke for himself, but the way things turned out last week, I wouldn't be surprised if David spoke for him. Speaking of David...

Alex begins to walk towards the tan bench that's on the side of the locker room, as he sets his World Title down.

Hitman Alex: David is all surrounded by hype. David thinks the show revolves around him, but honestly it doesn't. The show revolves around ME! The show revolves around the best of the best, and believe me, that's me. I wouldn't say me if it wasn't true.

Alex turns around and finds a bag that's right under one of the hooks/hangers and begins to open the bag to reveal some clothing inside. Alex begins to take out a T-Shirt that's inside the bag and he begins to stretch it to tear it apart. Alex ends up tearing it in half and he throws it on the ground. The crowd is confused as what Alex is exactly doing, but they continue to watch as Alex takes out a pair of jeans out the bag. Alex then grabs the pair of jeans and begins to walk with them towards the bathroom inside the locker room, while he continues to talk.

Hitman Alex: David Michaels is someone who thinks so highly of himself and I can't wait to bring his self esteem down. This sunday, not only will I retain my World Heavyweight Championship.....

Alex drops the pair of jeans in the toilet as he reaches for the handle to flush, as the pair of jeans begin to get wet, but doesn't flush at all whatsoever. Alex walks out of the bathroom and back to the locker room as he pulls out some spray paint out of the bag. Alex begins to shake the can as he opens up the top, and the color of the spray paint looks to be green. Alex begins spraying the spray paint all over the bag itself, all over the hangers/hooks. He continues to spray it all over the floor, but he stops for a second and looks directly at the camera.

Hitman Alex: This sunday, you'll see David Boy go against a real MAN, and the MAN will walk out of Rev Wars as Champ whether you baboons like it or not. And David, if I were you, I would watch my back.

Alex begins to laugh as he looks towards one of the white walls inside the arena and he begins to spray the letters "CEO" which stands for Center of Attention, which is one of Alex's nicknames. After spray-painting those three letters, he drops the spray paint bottle and laughs as he picks up his World Title belt and sets it on his shoulder as he's walking out the room. Alex closes the door right behind him as the camera shows the back of Alex, as he's walking down the hallway and away from the room. The camera turns back towards the room, which is now closed thanks to Alex, and they begin to pan upwards to see what the door says, and it reads, "David Michael's Locker Room". The crowd goes nuts as they begin to boo and chant "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH" as the segment fades away and the camera begins to show the ring announcer in the ring to announce the Main Event.
Back to top Go down
Pygmy
The Downward Spiral
The Downward Spiral
Pygmy

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:12 am

This Sunday? Isn't there one more Vendetta til Rev Wars?

Aaaand, never really thought of Alex as the kind of guy who vandalizes some other guy's locker room or rip apart physical belongings Indifferent
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 8:30 am

CEO?

#sHitmanCantSpell I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Chilly
TeamSexy
TeamSexy
Chilly

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:39 am

I liked it, man. Glad you came up with something fresh this week good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:43 pm

Yeah Kinda wrote this on a morning, you guys know how those go, but thank you Chilly. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"   PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Hitman Alex - "Do You Want a War?"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1