HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down Empty
PostSubject: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 10:55 am

Earlier this weekend ticketing company UNLVTickets.com spoiled the potential return of former world champion Dave "The Animal" Batista, advertising his presence at a WWE live event on February 16th. UNLV is the official ticketing site of the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, where WWE will be that night. Also, a representative for the Phoenix Suns confirmed Batista for another WWE live event on February 15th.

As of Saturday night, all images and mentions of Batista have been taken off the Thomas & Mack Center event page. Furthermore, VP of Digital Operations for the Suns Jeramie McPeek has removed the original Tweet he sent out about the February 15th event.

Wrestlezone talked to a source within WWE that confirmed there are plans to bring Batista back on the Road to WrestleMania, and to have him work with the company until promotion begins for his next film. However, it will be interesting to see if/how that plays out in the coming months, now that the internet has made his return public knowledge. Dave Bautista hasn't made a comment on Twitter since early November. In the past, he has been very outspoken when shutting down rumors of his return to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Usman
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Usman

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 11:12 am

Is he even a good actor? Indifferent
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 5:50 pm

^ He has been decent from what I've heard. This new movie is a comic/superhero movie from Marvel, so it should be successful regardless.

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 1:44 am

I read it's a possible Evolution Reunion too?

Make his movie promoting better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 8:53 am

It's official he's coming back on 1/20/14 according to the official wwe's Facebook
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 11:37 am

I marked out
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyTue Dec 24, 2013 1:20 pm

He is? WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate Celebrate

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 9:17 pm

Awesomeness.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 11:19 am

According to PWInsider.com, WWE decided early last week to have Batista return at the January 20th edition of Raw, hoping that his return would help spike the ratings for the show.

So it appears as if the advertising leak that took place this past Friday night did not influence WWE's decision to have Batista on 1/20, as that was the plan prior to the leak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down   Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down Empty

Back to top Go down

Ads Hyping Batista’s 2014 WWE Return Taken Down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1