HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? Empty
PostSubject: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:25 am

Bryan Alvarez of F4Online.com attended WWE Raw in Seattle last night, and noted an unusually high amount of videos featuring Hulk Hogan were being played for the live crowd. Dave Meltzer added the reason for this is because WWE is getting fans hyped up for Hogan's eventual return to WWE.

"Attitude Era" WWE Raw Script Leaks Online
The script for the debut episode of WWE Raw on TNN, which took place on September 25, 2000 and featured the return of "Stone Cold" Steve Austin following a lengthy absence due to neck surgery, has leaked online.

A Reddit user was able to get a hold of the script from his father, who worked backstage that night at the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, Pennsylvania.

"Hey guys, if you remember awhile back I posted a script my dad found backstage while working at the Bryce Jordan Center," the user said. "I told you I had another one and here it is (sorry for the delay). This was the first broadcast on TNN and a damn good episode of RAW. Enjoy!"

You can check out the script for the show at this link.

https://imgur.com/a/ZVCNw
Back to top Go down
TJ Ω
#TeamRomie
TJ Ω

Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:16 pm

LE GASP. OMG!
Back to top Go down
Minkaro
Learn Maturity
Learn Maturity
Minkaro

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:22 pm

If I ever return to the fed, I'm changing Minkaro's entrance to say "pyro and ballyhoo."

Edit: I'd like to read a script for a modern episode of RAW. I bet they're much longer now, with all the promos laid out word for word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MinkaroXIV

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Today's Script

Promo one- John Cena gets mic for 15 mins, Then triple h for 30 mins

Match- doesn't matter who, doesn't need to make sense

Triple H stuff

More HHH stuff

more matches

huh *picture of a penis*

Triple H puts over Triple H to finish the show...

YAY Team Creative
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:40 pm

oh wait forgot to make sure that Cole talks about the WWE app as much as he can....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:43 pm

BadNewsBull wrote:
Today's Script

Promo one- John Cena gets mic for 15 mins, Then triple h for 30 mins

Match- doesn't matter who, doesn't need to make sense

Triple H stuff

More HHH stuff

more matches

huh *picture of a penis*

Triple H puts over Triple H to finish the show...

YAY Team Creative

But Bull, HHH is a god and him being the boss is whats best for business /sarcasm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:06 pm

^ so what you are saying is...Triple H will the unified Champion this Sunday?
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:53 pm

You're both idiots. Especially Dead. Funny

Favorite Current Wrestlers:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Favorite All-Time Wrestlers:
Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm

sorry for not seeing the WWE is a land of milk and honey and never do anything wrong. How dare I give some criticism to a company that seems to have their heads so far up their asses.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Really, NEVER give criticism? Ok. /sarcasm (stole this from Dead)
I mean, I could understand criticizing decisions, I've criticized many, but don't sit here and act like this is the FIRST TIME you've said something stupid to try and criticize them. I wouldn't be surprised if you've never even watched an episode of RAW. Stick to Youtube videos of the "perfect" attitude era since you don't even seem to TRY to give it a chance. Fuck outta here. Shaking Head

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Dont forget how HHH never buries any talent because hes the boss and if people think that theyre idiots.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Actually, the "burying" thing was started before he was the boss and it was retarded.
A wrestler doesn't "bury" another wrestler, the company does that.

1. Sasha Banks
2. Becky Lynch

Your dad
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:52 pm

Unless it's a shoot Razz 

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:53 pm

The fact I watch every raw, and when I miss one I watch it on hulu. I don't want to hate on WWE, because I have seen greatest come from them. In the past 5 years they have had wonderful ideas...which they will drop the ball on. Summer of Punk, Nexus, heck WWE is trying their damnest right now to stop DB love with the fans. Giving other people his catchphrase like ADR and Big show to use, not letting him speak much on the mic, and keeping him out of the main event and away from the WWE title...tho 80% of fans in the arena really want him to hold the belt.
I love WWE, but with stupid ass choice after stupid ass choices they have over the years...it can piss me off when I know they can do better because they have done better.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:56 pm

WWE does great whenever someone walk up to Vince and tells him TNA has some hype. He'll say fuck that and make some great TV.

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:05 pm

^that's your new job now
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:12 pm

I'm totally against that Funny Even if I had the money I'd step aside like Jim Crockett and hire a booker. Someone who's a wrestling veteran.

I just hate the fact WWE has creative that have no history in wrestling. Aside from Micheal Hayes.

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:19 pm

it's Soap opera writers and comedy's who know nothing of wrestling. If they had guys like Jake Roberts, Paul Heyman, Dirty Dutch, few guys who know what it's like to be a wrestler and to be fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:34 pm

Speed Racer wrote:
Actually, the "burying" thing was started before he was the boss and it was retarded.

Wrong. A wrestler can very easily go to Vince and go "hey, so and so is doing this or doing that, i dont like him so what are we going to do about it". Triple H was doing it way before he was the boss of anything. Remember the Kliq? Backstage politics at its fucking finest. If a group doesnt like you, you dont benefit from anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:38 pm

Dead wrote:
Speed Racer wrote:

Wrong. A wrestler can very easily go to Vince and go "hey, so and so is doing this or doing that, i dont like him so what are we going to do about it". Triple H was doing it way before he was the boss of anything. Remember the Kliq? Backstage politics at its fucking finest. If a group doesnt like you, you dont benefit from anything.

we all know there is a new Kliq today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:41 pm

Who do you think is in the new Kliq today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:43 pm

Dead wrote:
Who do you think is in the new Kliq today?

Leader- Triple H

John Cena, Randy Orton, Maybe Sheamus?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:50 pm

Sheamus would only be in it cause hes HHH's buttbuddy by default
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:54 pm

They don't even have their own Funaki Fail! 

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 pm

but this is nothing new. Hogan during the 80's, The Kliq  during the  mid 90's, n.W.o during wcw, I remember WWF tried hammering HHH as much as the could, but I am sure Rock and Austin are clean with this shit. But during those times the rosters looked amazing and great. Mid card feuds, interesting characters, great story telling mid card belts that meant something. Heck you could be a star and never touch the WWF title.

but Today, not saying it's the wrestlers faults because it's not...but today's roster looks so damn lost
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?   Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return? Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude Era” WWE Raw Script Leaks Online, Is WWE Hyping Fans For Hogan’s Potential Return?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next