HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:25 pm

As noted, WWE Hall of Famer Hulk Hogan appeared on ABC’s Good Morning America today as part of a media campaign to discuss his recent racist comments scandal.

Hogan, in tears, told host Amy Robach that this is the hardest thing he’s been through. Hogan said the leaked tapes were recorded during the lowest part of his life, and he was mad at his daughter, not anyone else, including her boyfriend. He says he was even suicidal during this same period several years ago.

Hogan said he was not a racist when asked by Robach, and said he’s embarrassed by what he said and all the trouble it’s brought. Hogan said the words he said were commonplace and heard as a greeting in the rough Tampa neighborhood he grew up in. Hogan said he was sorry and he would like another chance, and hopes fans can forgive him.

He said his daughter told him she didn’t need to forgive him because she wasn’t mad, and she’s been very supportive of him and has defended him the whole time. When asked about a return to wrestling, Hogan said WWE removing him from their history hurt a lot, but he’d do anything to get back into wrestling.

You can see the interview featuring Hulk Hogan on Good Morning America by clicking here to watch.

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/615063-video-of-hulk-hogan-on-abc-addressing-racial-comments-talks-forgivenss-from-fans-and-his-daughter-supporting-him

Back to top Go down

More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 12:35 pm

I'm sorry, but I take this as nothing more than a show put on by Hogan. How can anyone in wrestling believe this guy after all of his shit over the years? He's a notorious egotist that will do anything to keep himself on top and relevant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyMon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 pm

I don't think WWE has any motivation to rehire him or use him in anything, but eventually they'll have to start acknowledging his history again. I mean, it's not like the guy murdered his family or anything.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 8:32 am

Greg wrote:
I'm sorry, but I take this as nothing more than a show put on by Hogan. How can anyone in wrestling believe this guy after all of his shit over the years? He's a notorious egotist that will do anything to keep himself on top and relevant.
idk ask Bull
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 9:12 am

If they acknowledge Hogan after what he did, they have to acknowledge CM Punk and AJ as well.
What Hogan's done (not only that: all his career / life) has been plain, pure shit, imo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:28 am

Zanon wrote:
If they acknowledge Hogan after what he did, they have to acknowledge CM Punk and AJ as well.

They never erased CM Punk from the history books completely though. They were still coming out with merch after he had left.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:39 am

^Considering CM Punk held the longest WWE title reign of this current era. Yet no references to him AT ALL. It's like he's never existed. And they're doing the same with AJ, by having the current Divas' champion NOT defending the championship.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 12:26 pm

They were still selling Punk merchandise months after he left and he's still on the alumni page

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/cmpunk

Like i said, he was never erased completely. Hulk Hogan on the other hand....pretty much is. Also they're constantly mentioning the fact that Nikki Bella is close to beating AJ's mark of most days as Divas Champion...so i dont know where you're getting AJ is getting the same treatment.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:39 pm

I believe him, but I still don't like him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:38 pm

AJ's mentioned every week on Raw, though. Punk's still on the website, and his special is still on the network. I haven't looked for Hogan stuff, but people talk like he's been completely scrubbed. The only guy to get completely wiped from the website and everything was Crispen Wah.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:27 pm

AJ isn't mentioned though. They just mention Nikki "beating the record" but never "AJ's record."
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:31 pm

Batman wrote:
AJ isn't mentioned though. They just mention Nikki "beating the record" but never "AJ's record."

No, they literally say that the current record is held by AJ Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSuQ6zxXgg

Here's the show from last night. You'll hear around 20:00 minutes one of the commentators say that AJ Lee holds the record.

Also, they sound like hamsters because the video is sped up.

Last edited by Inhaleminati on Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:33 pm

Really? Well they didn't on this RAW. I remember I was telling my brother about how they never mention AJ and then we paid attention and they didn't. They just said Nicki was close to beating the record.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:34 pm

^ They did say it on this Raw, though, during one of the Beat the Clock challenges. I don\'t know You must've just missed it, but I can't blame you for tuning Cole out.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:35 pm

I edited my post. They did say it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSuQ6zxXgg

Around 20 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:37 pm

Oops. I didnt even notice that.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Batman wrote:
Oops. I didnt even notice that.

TAKE NOTES, DEAD.

THIS IS HOW YOU ACT WHEN YOU'RE PROVEN WRONG.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:43 pm

To be fair, though, I don't think WWE is nearly as upset with AJ as they are with Punk. I haven't heard her say or do anything to put WWE in a bad light the way he did.

If someone got close to breaking Punk's "longest in the modern era", I'm not too sure they'd reference him directly like they have AJ.

But neither of them have been completely scrubbed the way Hogan was, I don't think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?   More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling? Empty

Back to top Go down

More From Hulk Hogan On Good Morning America; Hogan Comments On Fans And Family Forgiving Him, Would He Want To Return To Wrestling?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1