HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd Empty
PostSubject: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:03 pm

According to F4WOnline.com, WWE officials were very disappointed with the crowd reaction for Batista's return to WWE Raw. It is being said that they are blaming the Dayton, Ohio crowd and not Batista. The ratings were solid and the officials felt that the crowd certainly hurt his return. This could potentially stop from WWE from returning there for a WWE Raw or Pay-Per-View in the future.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:04 pm

But yet they still go back to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania constantly. I aint bothered
Back to top Go down
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:07 pm

This isn't the first time WWE has been pissed off at the Dayton crowd. I remember reading about an incident last year at a live event that said WWE was to likely not go back. They're serious now. ROFL!

Dayton fans have fucked it up for everybody in Dayton now. Fail!
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:28 pm

Well WWE stopped going to The Hammerstein Ballroom after the crowd there was hostile to Big Show and Batista Funny
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com
Dragon Fx
KingofSwing
KingofSwing
Dragon Fx

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:30 pm

ROFL!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:37 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? This is another example of the WWE trying to force audiences to cheer who THEY want them to cheer for, and if the crowd doesnt react in a positive way, they'll threaten not to go back. Suck it up, and stop being whiny bitches.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:04 pm

While I think it's stupid to blame Batista's return on the crowd, WWE has no obligation to do a show anywhere. If they don't like the way they were treated there, they don't HAVE to go back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 3:41 pm

If WWE wouldn't do stupid ass booking, they would have less issues with where they go.
Back to top Go down
MooseNugget
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
MooseNugget

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 4:49 pm

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
http://www.joshuajhadley.com

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Dead wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me? This is another example of the WWE trying to force audiences to cheer who THEY want them to cheer for, and if the crowd doesnt react in a positive way, they'll threaten not to go back. Suck it up, and stop being whiny bitches.

I was about to write they shouldn't bother going back there if they don't like the reaction.

But you make a good point. Though they just want the show to look a certain way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd   Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd Empty

Back to top Go down

Batista's Return Blamed on Crowd

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1