HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez Empty
PostSubject: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Due October 5, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST (UTC -4 Hours)
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 am

Returning from a commercial break, following the AJ Miller versus David Michaels match, "Killing In The Name" by Rise Against The Machine hits the PA System. The audience cheers as Jerod Barnez makes his way out to the stage, microphone in hand. He begins to march towards the ring.

Jerod Barnez
"Cut the music, cut the music, cut the music. I'm out here for one reason and one reason only. You all remember what happened last week. If not, here's a little reminder."

Fans direct their attention to the titantron, where a video package plays showing Jerod enter the ring last week and showing highlights of what followed; Jerod expressing his disappointment with losing his Chamber qualifier, Thomas Barnez coming out and also expressing his disappointment in Jerod, Thomas Spearing his son and, finally, the father announcing that he will choose Jerod's King of Xtreme opponent. By the time the video package has finished, Jerod has entered the ring. The audience boos at the video package, specifically the behavior of Jerod's father in it. Jerod shakes his head, as a look of pure anger is seen on his face.

Jerod Barnez
"My father...My own father...He--He Gored me! He laid his own son, his flesh and blood, out cold! All because I lost a match - a match I tried my damnedest to win. I admit, I could've done better. I could've won. But in the end I didn't. Instead of being the supportive parent he is supposed to be, he attacked me. And now he's choosing my opponent for King of Xtreme? Alright, pops, come on out. Tell me who I'm facing. Tell me who you consider good enough for me to prove myself 'worthy of the Barnez name' by beating. Come on, dad, we don't got all day."

A couple seconds of silence pass before a loud screeching scream is heard.

"OWAHAHAHAH!"

Following this scream, a big explosion goes off on the stage and "Down With The Sickness" by Disturbed begins to play at the first hook, with Thomas standing in the middle of the smoke caused from the explosion. Once the smoke clears, and Thomas is seen clearly, the audience begin to jeer heavily. Thomas stands on the stage, not seeming to want to step into the ring with his son.

Thomas Barnez
"For God's sake, son, quit your whining. 'Daddy Gored me. I trusted daddy but he hurt me. Help me, mommy.' Shut up and be a man! You deserved what you got last week after all the money I invested in getting you that match only for you to lose it! You disgraced yourself, you disgraced me, but most importantly, you disgraced our name! But I'm not gonna get into that now. We all know what you did. What's important now is who you're going to be facing at King of Xtreme; with myself on commentary. I'm giving you a chance to redeem yourself, so you damn well better take it. Your opponent is a good one. A tough one. A man I've never been too keen on personally, but he knows how to get the job done in the ring. He's a legend of this business and he's...Heh...He's right behind you."

Jerod quickly turns around, but he turns right into the grasp of his King of Xtreme opponent. The man applies a 3/4 Facelock before dropping him down with an Ace Crusher, before the camera gets a good enough shot of his face to reveal none other than Razor Xtreme! The audience boos heavily as Razor looks at the downed Jerod with a grin on his face, picking up his microphone.

Thomas Barnez
"Razor has some stuff he'd like to say, so I'll leave you two kids alone for now. Play nice, and I'll see you at King of Xtreme."

Thomas lets out a light chuckle before heading to the back, leaving Razor standing over Jerod's downed and hurting, but conscious, body.

Razor Xtreme
"Now. When Thomas came backstage to me to propose the idea of facing his pathetic wimp of a son, the first thing I said was 'Why the hell should I waste my time? I'm Razor Xtreme. I'm too busy for that.' But then he explained to me how you were one of those little shits that comes out here, thinking you're sooo much better than all of us legends, thinking you can show us up. Well not only were you proven wrong when you lost against Kanimaniac... a man, which I'd like to point out, I defeated last week..."

Xtreme receives his expected jeers off his cheap heat.

Razor Xtreme
"But you were also proven wrong when your father came out here and wiped the mat with you. How pathetic. Your own father knows you're worthless, and I'd never pass up an opportunity to show you new-agers how pathetic you really are. This company was only ever good in the old days, with people like you being the future of this company, this place is going to go straight down the crapper. I've done everything possible to prevent it, but of course I can only do so much. For my next trick, I'm going to make you disappear, and you will serve as an example of all the new-agers that want a piece of a REAL legend."

Xtreme continues to look down at his fallen prey.

Razor Xtreme
"Not only will I beat Thomas Barnez' precious son, but I will wipe you clean off this earth. You will be taken out and you won't even pose a threat. Think about it, if your own father has no hope for you, what makes you think anyone else does either? I'm going to take you out... and a pinfall will not be good enough. Because at King of Xtreme, you won't be losing via pinfall, you will be taken out by laying on that mat for a count of 10, because our match.... will be what we know as a LAST. MAN. STANDING match."

Razor drops the microphone on top of the fallen youngster as "Let the Madness Begin" by Fozzy blares throughout the arena. He steps out through the middle rope and begins to walk up the ramp as the fans jeer the crap out of him. Xtreme disappears up into the back as the show goes to commercials!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Wickdtuk
Jobber
Wickdtuk

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 8:14 am

THAT BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
http://wickdtuk.wix.com/wickdtuknation
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:25 pm

Which of the three? Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 11:51 pm

Spoiler:

What an ass. I like that Jerod has to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah That
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez   PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO: "Who Will It Be?" | Jerod Barnez

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1