HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled"   PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled" EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:49 pm

Due: Saturday, October 11th by 11:59 PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled" Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled"   PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled" EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 1:36 am

Following the usual hubbabaloo of fireworks and video packages that start Vendetta, we head to the ring, where General Manager Thomas Barnez stands, among a cheering crowd.

|CEDAR| "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XWA Vendetta. I'm Ted Cedar, as always sitting next to my partner Joey Miles. In the ring, as you can see, is the new General Manager of XWA, Thomas Barnez."

|MILES| "I'm swooning, Theodore! I'm swooning!"

|BARNEZ| "Welcome to Sunday night Vendetta, motherfuckers!"

The audience bursts into cheers.

|MILES| "My nigga, my nigga, my motherfuckin' nigga."

|BARNEZ| "We've got a hell of a show for you tonight, including three tables matches in the King of Xtreme quarterfinals. There would be four, but two of my wrestlers didn't show up last week, so Hitman Alex is getting a bye. I know, I know. It sucks. But rest assured, if they miss a show again, I'm Goring them straight out of this company."

A brief "Gore!" chant erupts among the fans, as Thomas waits for them to quiet down with a smile on his face.

|BARNEZ| "Now, I'm not out here tonight to talk about the King of Xtreme tournament. I'm actually out here tonight to talk about a few individuals. First and foremost, Razor Xtreme."

There are massive jeers for Razor Xtreme, a man who returned two weeks ago and will be given a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship in a few weeks at King of Xtreme.

|BARNEZ| "That's a very different reaction than the one I got in Los Angeles. Eh, bitches be crazy. Now, the other individuals I would like to talk about now go by a name. That name is Short Change Heroes."

The fans give out a much more mixed reaction to the Short Change Heroes. This consists of mostly cheers, with a few fans throwing some jeers at the two superstars.

|BARNEZ| "Last week, we were scheduled to have a match. A match between Razor Xtreme and Rob Chapman. Of course, a main event without shenanigans is too much to fucking ask for these days. Razor got himself disqualified when he blatantly choked the life out of Rob and refused to stop. He then attempted to, I don't know, fuck Rob's shit up some more, before Danny Diamond made the save. Now, you know I love chaos. Crazy shit gets my dick hard. I'm talking near ejaculation in a big, fat ass hard. But, I don't like seeing my superstars get brutalized to the point of a serious injury when they aren't even in a match. Now, I'm going to ask the three men involved in the ending of last week's main event to come down to this ring."

Thomas motions for them to come down to the ring and waits a few seconds, nothing happening.

|BARNEZ| "Come on, it's okay. I won't hurt you. Unless you piss me off."

Suddenly, The Heavy's "Short Change Hero" hits the PA System as the fans again burst into mostly cheers, with a few boos. Danny Diamond and Rob Chapman make their way to the ring, both with their respective title; the Intercontinental Championship draped over Rob's shoulder and the World Heavyweight Championship wrapped around Danny's waist. Thomas nods towards them as they make their way to the ring.

|CEDAR| "Well, here come the newly named Short Change Heroes."

|MILES| "They've had that name for months now, Theodore. It just became official last week. You fat fuck."

Danny and Rob enter the ring, the Canadian following his English friend. They are each given a microphone from the ring announcer. Thomas extends his hand out, hoping for both of them to individually shake it, and Danny does. Rob hesitates at first, before accepting the handshake, albeit with a bit of a coldness.

|BARNEZ| "Thank you both for coming out here."

|DIAMOND| "No prob, Tommy."

Thomas pats Danny on the shoulder and then looks at Rob, whom simply nods.

|BARNEZ| "Now we just need ourselves a certain number one contender."

A few seconds pass before "Zero Visibility" by Rise Against hits the PA System, accompanied by a massive amount of boos. Razor Xtreme, a grin on his face, makes his way out. He pauses on the stage, holding a microphone in hand, which he pulls up to his mouth.

|XTREME| "I think this is close enough."

|BARNEZ| "Fair enough. Now, what happened last week shouldn't have happened. We have enough psychopaths running around, we don't need attempted murder on this show. Then again, we've damn near had Cancer-ridden child rape before. But I digress. Something needs to be done about what happened last week."

|DIAMOND| "Uhh, Tommy, if I may interject, this is a wrestling show. Shit happens. Now, that said, I don't appreciate Razor attempting to do what he attempted to do to my friend. I'm the man he's going to be facing in a few weeks at King of Xtreme. I should be his target, not Rob. If you want to fight anybody, fight me. Lay a finger on Rob again and I guarantee you'll regret. I'm not saying Rob can't protect himself, because he damn sure can, but I'm not going to sit by and let someone try to end my friend's career. Now, if you want to try and end my career...Well, I'm standing right here. Try it."

Danny extends his arms out, shouting out loud "Come at me, bro!" The audience bursts into cheers as Diamond challenges Razor to a fight right now, Xtreme simply laughing at the proposal.

|BARNEZ| "Calm down, Danny. And don't ever say bro again. You're English. Drink tea. I didn't call you guys out here for a fight."

|DIAMOND| "Then what the bloody fuck did you call us out here for? So we can talk it out? You certainly didn't want to talk it out when I slapped the taste out of your mouth a few weeks ago. Like I said before, this is wrestling. We're not at a fucking therapy session. This isn't Oprah or Dr. Phil or fucking Couples Therapy. Shit, I want to punch someone. And I'm pretty damn sure the crowd wants to see it, too."

The fans light up with cheers as Danny is clearly looking for a fight right now. Thomas sighs.

|BARNEZ| "Danny, look--"

|DIAMOND| "No, you look. The Thomas Barnez I knew wasn't like this. What, did I hit you too hard on the head when we faced off a few weeks ago and turned you into a bitch? The Thomas Barnez I knew wouldn't want us to talk it out. He'd want us to fight until we passed out from blood loss. Hell, the Thomas Barnez I knew would kick all three of our arses until he felt we learned our lesson. That's the Thomas Barnez I know. That's the Thomas Barnez these fans know. What the fuck happened to that guy? This is worse than the time you were Dominik Diveraz's pudding pop chomping bitch."

Thomas steps forward, up to Danny.

|BARNEZ| "I'd watch what I say if I were you. You think I don't want to beat your asses right now? I do. I want to teach you all a lesson you'll never forget. But I'm the General Manager. I can't just go around destroying my talent."

|DIAMOND| "So, because you're a suit wearing stiff now, you've become a pussy?"

|BARNEZ| "What did I just say?!"

|DIAMOND| "Does it look like I give a flying fuck what you just said? You're not going to do a damn thing about it. Sit the fuck down."

Suddenly, a whistle is heard from the stage.

|XTREME| "I'm sorry to bother your little lover's quarrel, but can we move this along?"

Rob is the only one to look up at Razor, as Danny and Thomas stare into each other's eyes, almost ready to fight. The crowd goes into a berserk rage of boos as the man no one likes interrupts two loved stars in the ring.

|XTREME| "Cause listen, I didn't come out to hear you both whine about things no one cares about. Danny, you can stand in there all big and tough cause you know you have Robby in that ring with you to fight your battles for you. Just like you can't help but fight his battles for him, as proven last week."

All eyes on Xtreme now.

|XTREME| "Now, don't get me wrong, I find your whole bromance thing adorable, but geez. 'Look out for him?' what are you, his mommy? Do you need to wipe his ass when he shits too?"

A few in the crowd can't help but laugh.

|XTREME| "Nonetheless, I would be a fool to try and take both of you on at once. That's just not fair. Plus, I have no idea what Tommy would try to do too. 3 on 1? No thank you, I'm smart enough to know better. As long as I'm by myself, I won't take you all on my own."

The crowd begins to boo once again, wanting to see a fight.

|XTREME| "As for King of Xtreme... well, when that day comes - let's just say I'm going to have a lot up my sleeve for that. I don't plan to risk letting a group of cheaters take my rightful title away. As for tonight, if there's nothing more to say, I'm leaving. Bye-ziez."

Razor turns around and begins to walk out. And for the first time during this segment, Rob raises his microphone with a disgusted look on his face.

|CHAPMAN| "Seriously? FUCKING SERIOUSLY?"

The normally quiet Canadian roars at his opponent from the ring, suspending the mic beneath a mouth that is literally hanging open in disbelief, as Razor turns on his heel and looks at the Canadian with disgust.

|CHAPMAN| "A group of cheaters? I'm sorry Razor, but I'm pretty sure the whole reason the four of us are out here right now... is because you proved last week that you're nothing but a greasy-haired pussy who can't even fight his own battles. And you expect us to stand here and take you calling us cheaters? You're nothing but a punk bitch. Please, turn around and continue walking away, 'cause it's the only fucking thing you're good at."

Razor's response is simply a mischievous grin at first, before he raises the microphone to speak with a particularly patronizing look.

|XTREME| "Oh, so it's true. It DOES talk! Haha, isn't that just the cutest thing ever? Did you come up with that all on your own, or did you have Danny-boy tell you what to say? Fact is, you can say whatever you want, but last week - had Danny not come out to fight your battles for you, you'd be in the hospital right now, should you have been so lucky."

Rob shakes his head, wearing a grimace as he stares at his opponent from the previous week.

|CHAPMAN| "Alright... how about we test that theory, Razor? We'll do this again tonight. After all, what have you got to lose?"

Having laid out the challenge, Rob lowers his mic to allow Razor the floor. And with the General Manager in the ring, there'd be less chance for red tape.

|XTREME| "You know what? Fine, you're o--"

|BARNEZ| "No."

Everyone's attention turns towards the General Manager.

|BARNEZ| "I'm not booking the same disaster that happened last week to happen again. You guys want to rip each other apart so bad? How's this sound. Rob and Danny, you two will face Razor tonight."

The crowd cheers riotously at Barnez seemingly booking a handicap match against Razor Xtreme. Razor immediately looks furious.

|XTREME| "What the fuck do you mean? They're gonna face me two on one?!"

|BARNEZ| "Relax, Razor. It won't be two on one. In fact, it'll be a tag team match."

Razor's expression turns from one of anger to one intrigued.

|XTREME| "Alright. Who's my partner?"

|BARNEZ| "That's up to you to decide. Tonight, you'll hand pick the man whom you team with to face the so-called Short Change Heroes. Alright? Does that make everybody happy? Good. Now get the fuck out of here and get ready. We got a show to start."

Thomas drops the microphone as "Down With The Sickness" hits, beginning at the first chorus. Rob and Danny look at each other with smirks on their faces and Razor looks on, seemingly a tad bit worried. After all, he's not the most popular wrestler in the locker room, especially after coming back and immediately being granted a World Heavyweight Championship match. Will he even be able to find a partner?

|CEDAR| "It looks like we'll be seeing a preview of what's to come at King of Xtreme, tonight on Vendetta! I wonder who Razor's partner will be."

|MILES| "MY BODY ISN'T READY!"

The show heads to the first commercial break.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg

PROMO | Thomas Barnez - "Untitled"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1