HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:18 pm

DUE: Saturday, May 24th at 11:59PM EDT.
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 7:30 pm

After Hitman Alex's victory speech at the start of the night, the unfamiliar theme of Ludacris' "Move Bitch" showers the arena, with whispered questions and wonders being spurred out in the audience. The lights dim lightly, fireworks shoot up the sky and a young, muscular man accompanied with an older gentleman who looks in his forties enter the frame for the first time in XWA. The older man who sports an expensive-looking suit and an appealing white mustache, nears the microphone he's holding towards his mouth, the theme song dying down gradually to give space for this man to talk.

Joey Miles: "I don't know who this guy is, but his theme song is Move Bitch so he gets my seal of approval."

Ted Cedar: "That's certainly an interesting choice of a theme song, we might be getting a new wrestler right here!"

Demetrius Marshall

Ladies, gentlemen, people of all races. My name is Demetrius Marshall and I'm the manager of this 'Black Machine' right next to me – Marquis Carter. I want to welcome you all to a new era. I want to welcome you all to the beginning of a revolution. You see, tonight marks the debut of someone who is not like most people. Marquis Carter is not like you all. He doesn't spend most of his time masturbating to Kim Kardishian's sex tapes or showing off his penis to random people on Omegle like most of you – no. Marquis is a fighter. He eats fight, he breathes fight he sleeps fight. He knows exactly what it takes to be a wrestler and he's here to be just that. I, as a manager, can guarantee you multiple things. Marquis will never, EVER give up something he fights for. He will be a dominant machine, he will make sure to win the World Heavyweight Title but most importantly – he doesn't like racism. He's here to say no to racism and put a stop to it in wrestling. My client will be exactly what a wrestler should be: Excellent in the ring, a fighter, a technical beast… Someone who is here to wrestle, not to do boxer modeling-

In a sudden action, Marquis extends his arm and snatches the microphone out of Demetrius' hands, letting all the boos he's getting sink in before saying something himself.

Marquis Carter
I came here to destroy people, and I will leave with people destroyed. Tonight, I start with Shade… But it's only the beginning.

The newcomer tosses the microphone onto the concrete, producing a loud thud as "Move Bitch" rises up the PA again, this time to mark Marquis' leaving as he gets ready for his match with Shade soon.

Joey Miles: "Fuck yeah! Say no to racism you KFC-loving motherfuckers!"

Ted Cedar: "Joey… That was a bit racist"

Joey Miles: "…I don't judge you, do I? Now shut up."

The scene cuts away to a commercial break that ironically has a KFC commercial in it.
Back to top Go down
Myke
Main Eventer
Myke

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 8:18 pm

If he doesn't like racism, you should include that in his profile. It can lead to more psychological advantages in matches.

Decent promo otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Gopher
Love Bites
Love Bites
Gopher

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:27 pm

Short promo, but not bad for what it was. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsmVNcqWmf-E73tdf3cUCVg
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:18 pm

Right when I read that his Promo "Move Bitch" was his Theme, I already knew I was gonna fall in love with this Character. Funny From reading Demetrius's Speech, he is Black no? Because if he is, he totally does sound like he is. I can already tell that Demetri will be the mouth piece of Marquis and will be doing more of the Talking than his Associate. I think Demetri is the one that is Racist and not Carter. Funny

This was a Good Promo Abdel. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" EmptyTue May 20, 2014 7:09 pm

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"   PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo" Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Marquis Carter - "Untitled Promo"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1