HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:47 am

DUE: Saturday, March 15th at 11:59PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptyThu Mar 13, 2014 10:37 pm

Walking down the hall just happy as can be is the Womens Champeen herself, Wolverina, clad in sky blue colored jeans that fit so very nice and tight with matching shirt that ends above her belly button. In her hands she holds a chocolate cake that reads "To A Speedy Recovery" in red colored extra icing. She picks up the pace, all but breaking into a skip and run, a far spreading smile swimming across her face as she nears the last door on the left. The People's Princess comes to a halt at it and turns facing it, her demeanor liken to that of a overly happy person without a care in the world. Underneath it all, though, she is a bit nervous. An unusual feeling for a woman renowned for her confidence, courage, and tenacity. She takes a quick breath and knocks on the door.

TBCB They know who
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:47 am

As the door she knoclks on opens, she is astounded by the mans looks. Wolverina has a tough time to make up the words she wants to say as she stays lost in his eyes. But it doesn't take for her to long to say it as she collects herself and says what she wants to say.

•Wolverina•

I...I thoughts I'd make this for you. Ummm....

She looks down at the cake showing him what she had made for him. She then puts it in front of his way.

•Wolverina•

I hope you like it.

The cameraman then pans the camera to his left as the man we see is no other than Riley Williamson. He stands there wearing a Black Aeropostile shirt, a necklase tied around his neck, and a pair of dark blue jeans. With a huge smile on his face while looking at the beautiful cake she had done for him. He then reaches it and takes it from her, grabbing onto the sides of the bottom cardboard box that holds onto it.

•Riley Williamson•

Thank you Wolfie. I appreciate this alot. But you didn't have to do this for me.

TBCB: Wolverina
Back to top Go down
http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Riley_Williamson
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 pm

She honestly didn't think Riley would look this dashing in person. Until now she had only seen him on TV, and he looked quite handsome on screen, but good lord not as good as here and now. Wolfie feels her knees start to get jellied and there's a feeling of butterflies floating in her washboard and ripped tummy. If that isn't enough, she feels her face starting to get a little warm, tell tale signs that she is blushing big time. It's been quite a long time since Wolverina had a crush on someone, so she has forgotten the feeling. Sadly, she has always been the one to have to make this first move, with most men always being intimidated by her, but she has never liked having to do that. Momma always told her the man should do the move making. The People's Princess will have to make due. She knew a cake would be a good ice breaker.

:Wolfie:
I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. I'm a big fan of yours. I love the way you fight. You never give up and you are brave. I admire that. I also know you are going out there injured and far less than 100 percent, so hopefully this cake will up your percentage some?

She beats back the red in her face as her confidence rises a little bit. She had actually strung together a few sentences without stuttering and getting lost in ...those..... eeeeeyyyyeeesss. She suddenly remembers a key aspect that she left out. Wolfie darts her head to the right...

Quick, someone do me!

A bottle of Mountain Dew is thrown to her. She catches it and hands it to the brightly smiling hunk of man in front of her.

You know, now that I think of it, I got carried away with this cake. It's kinda big. I think you may need a little help eating it. You know?

Riley looks upon her and is well pleased. Her body language and flirty eyes say it all.

:Riley:
Hmm, your generosity knows now bounds, much like your beauty.

Riley looks over her head and to the left.

:Riley:
Quick, somebody do me too!

He catches a bottle of Mountain Dew and politely presents it to her. She takes it from him, albeit it on flutterly knees, and waits for his next words.

tbcb Riley
Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 3:43 pm

: Riley:

You know Wolfie, I too admire your work. I see you come out each and every week giving it your all and I admire that. As a matter of fact, I find it to be sexy, appealing, hot, and maybe just a tad bit of a turn on.

*Looks at her blushing as he starts to show his true admiration for The People's Princess*

: Riley

I also find your assents and your chest to be extremely beautiful. I mean, seeing that body in the ring is just total hotness and sweet to see.

Waits for her to reply as he gives her a warm smile.

TBCB: Wolverina
Back to top Go down
Wolverina
Show Opener
Wolverina

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Wolfie wags a finger in his face to bring his words to a halt.

Thanks for the sweet words cutie pie, but you're coming on a little strong. You start talking like that and it'll make you seem disingenuous.

Without further invitation, Wolfie walks into his dressing room, swiping a finger across the cake's frosting and placing it in the tantalizingly warm and moist cavern of her mouth. She smiles at him and waits for a quick tour.

TBCB Riley (end it in your next post sexy man)

Back to top Go down
Riley Williamson
Main Eventer
Riley Williamson

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo EmptySun Mar 16, 2014 5:08 pm

He looks back at her and smirks. Seeing her place the finger that was filled with frosting into her mouth just made Riley feel abit warm on the inside. But seeing her enter his locker room, just made him felt abit more warmer. He follows Wolverina enter his locker room and closes the door shut as the camera now begins to fade away into total blackness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Wolverine - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1