HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:48 am

DUE: Saturday, March 15th at 11:59PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 6:14 pm

"Take Over" hits the PA System as JD walks out from the backstage area wearing a blue jeans, black boots and a black "JD" shirt. He begins his descent down the ramp slapping some of the fans hands who are cheering him, he has a smile on his face as he reaches down towards the end of the ramp. He takes a left heading towards the steps while still slapping some fans hands. He runs up the steps upon reaching them, climbs in the ring through the ropes then grabs a microphone from one of the ring hands.

JD: What's up XWA!!!

The fans cheer as he lowers the microphone and points out to the crowd at all of the XWA fans. He raises the microphone back up as the fans begin to quiet down again.

JD: So, some of you may know who I am, some of you may not, for those of you who don't know who I am let me introduce myself. I am the one and only Johnny Devine, or JD for short, and it's simple I have came here to be your savior. The one man that can be counted on day in and day out to perform at his top level, and to prove that the XWA is the place to be!! Now people back there are probably wondering why I am being so nice, and it's simple...because I appreciate the XWA. I appreciate the chance they have given me and it isn't going to go to the way side and be squandered like so many other deals have been before me. No, that's not the JD style. The JD Style is to take no prisoners, take what is yours and don't look back. That's how it's been, that's how it always will be. See, I am going to become your savior, the one man that you can cheer for, who you can count on to be at his best, to give you everything he has every time I step into this ring. There are some people back there who don't give a damn about you fans and putting on a show for you fans...but I do care. That's one of the reasons why I came here and that I appreciate this chance in the XWA, not because I want to be booed or because it is the popular place to be, but because the XWA needs someone like me, you guys need a savior who can save you from some of these dismal people that perform here. For all of you wrestlers in the back, who don't know me and what I stand for, I don't take handouts, I don't take anything for granted, I take what's mine and I expect the same from all of the other wrestlers in this business. I got my sights set on the World Title, and I plan to be World Champion sooner rather than later. These fans deserve me as their champion, they deserve a savior like me to be their World Champion....the XWA Title, was made for one reason, and one reason only to be Devine...and that's what it will be...when I TAKE IT!!!

Johnny drops the microphone as he walks towards the ropes, climbs through them, then jumps off of the apron before walking back up the ramp slapping some fans hands.
Back to top Go down
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)
Jobber
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:30 pm

So ... "devine".

Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 9:50 pm

My first face promo in years so idk if it was good or not
Back to top Go down
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)
Jobber
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:10 pm

Errr... no it was good but didn't you mean divine?
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:11 pm

No was a play on the last name of the character.
Back to top Go down
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)
Jobber
Slut (✿ ◕‿◕)

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 10:17 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhh......

Unaghiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Wink wink!
Back to top Go down
Caine
Superkick Party
Superkick Party
Caine

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Always good to read a simple, short face promo. I liked it, but can you perhaps put some breaks in your dialogue and branch it out with more description? Entirely your call, great job though. Tyler Lawson 
Back to top Go down
Batman
I am Batman
I am Batman
Batman

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:08 am

Agreed with Caine. Nice work, but would've been a bit easier to read if it were a little more spaced out Funny
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyWed Mar 12, 2014 1:09 am

Sorry. I'll remember that for next time.
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:08 pm

And I don't know if it came across this way, but I was going for a face promo, but not too much of a babyface, yet not quite a tweener either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo   PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo Empty

Back to top Go down

PROMO | Johnny Devine - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1