HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eeyen
TeamMoose
TeamMoose
Eeyen

PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo Empty
PostSubject: PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo   PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 8:49 am

DUE: Saturday, March 15th at 11:59PM EDT
Back to top Go down
Axle
Jobber

PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo Empty
PostSubject: Re: PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo   PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 12:06 pm

"Voices" by Alice in Chains hits the PA System, and as soon as the crowd hears it the boos immediately start to ring in. Axle walks out onto the stage and pauses, taking in all the boos then lets a big smirk out. He heads down the ring, ignoring the fans who are trying to slap his hand, though the occasional person does get their hand on the back of him which he doesn't like one bit. He reaches his way down to the end of the ramp where he stops, then begins to run forward as he slides face first into the ring, then pops up. Instead of doing his normal antics, he heads straight to the opposite side, gets a microphone from one of the ring hands and begins to talk.

Axle: See, I don't get it....why must these people, these GMs of the XWA have to put me up against a slob like E.G. Deal...I mean...why? He has no technical skill, he is just some big dude who thinks he belongs in this industry, well I got a news flash for ya dude, you have no business here. But the corrupt GMs, as I pointed out last week they are, obviously think he does, and to try to get me to shutup or back down from my stance, they put me up against him, trying to intimidate me I guess with his so called power. Power only gets you so far in this business though, you have to have skill, and talent, just because you're big doesn't exactly mean you will succeed.

The Crowd gets louder with their boos interrupting Axle.

Axle: And right there, what you fans are doing, that's a blatant sign of disrespect, you have no respect for this business and definitely no respect for me like you should. I mean come on, I am your future here, I am the person who is going to take down the corrupt people in the XWA and prove to you that this business is nothing but a fraud, you need someone like me to expose the problems here and show you why corruptness doesn't work. Why buying your way to a championship doesn't work.

Axle is interrupted by boos once more. You can tell he's getting frustrated at this point.

Axle: What is it with you guys disrespecting me, is it because I tell the truth? Because I told the truth about E.G. Deal? That he is no use in this business besides being a door step for me? Or is it because I am going to be the one to expose the XWA for what it is and you don't like that, that I am going to prove to you that everyone here besides a few are doing nothing besides leading you on, and making you believe all is good, when it's not. There is corrupt people here, and they know exactly who they are and I will prove it. The New Revolution is here, and it isn't leaving anytime soon.

Axle drops the microphone as the cameras focus in on him with loud boos still being heard in the background.
Back to top Go down

PROMO | Axle Aomori - Untitled promo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1